Chapter 29

My Lover is a Tomboy?!

MinYul POV~

It's been three days since the incident where i meet Block B and stay at JunHyung house for a night. Who know a cold person like him actually from a rich family. Well just look the way he walk and the way he dresses show like he was a normal person. But i guess i learn something, don't judge a book by its cover and it looks like there will be MinHyun and me on this school holidays. Hyosung and Iu going to the beach with Beast. It's not like they didn't invite me, they did but i can't.

I talk to myself as i wipe the table, sometimes i'll threw my glance to MinHyun that were sitting at the corner, he really love that sport because it’s a bit quiet and far from other people and a bit hidden. He busy colouring his new coloring book that i buy for him. He look happy.

Well it's not like i wanna see him sad right? I would do anything just to see he smile like that. I won't let him feel what i feel.

"Excuse me,waiter." Someone call me, i walk to that person to take his order.


~HyunSeung POV~
There's something about that MinYul.He was hiding something.Haishh,why did his friend didn't want to told us about MinYul?Should i call my investigators and ask them to investigate?

I keep thinking while slice the onion until someone called my name.

"Hyung! Hyosung and Iu already here." Yelled Dongwoon. I can hear Yoseob voice calling his girlfriend "baby" 
"Yeah yeah" i put down the knife and walk to the living room.

"Hey hyunseung" Greet Hyosung.

"Hye... Ready to go?"

"Eh? I thought we go at 2 pm." She look at me with shock reaction. I let out a small chuckle.

"Yeah, i just wanna see your reaction."

"Oh okay, so what did you do? Making something to eat?" She ask me 

"Yeah, sandwich. Wanna make with me?" I ask her. She look at me for a while then agree. She help me making the sandwich as we talk like usual.

"Did you invite MinYul too?"

"Yeah i did, but he can't come. He had to work." She answer while putting the sandwich in the tupperware.

"He always work. Don't he feel tired?" i put a slice of tomato on the bread.

"He had to, he don't really have other choice. He need to support his family." Hyosung said blurted making me look at her confuse.

"His family? His parent already death right? Do he have other sibling?."

I can see Hyosung frowned

"Uh Hey your cake!" She pointed at the oven as soon as she hear the "TING" sound. I take out the cake from the oven. Before i can even said anything, JunHyung appear.

"I'm going out for a while. I'll be back." He said leaving Hyosung and i speechless.

~No ONE POV~

Junhyung walk out from BEAST house and walk on the street. He keep walking, ignoring other people around him until he stop infront a cafe.

"How did i reach here? Should i get in and say sorry to him?" He talk to himself gaining stare from people that walk around him. JunHyung take a deep breath and make the choice. He twisted the knob and get in the cafe.

"Welcome to... Oh it's you. Hyosung friend right? The one that come with Hyosung and a few handsome boys here." Hyeri ahjuma said while trying to remember more. JunHyung just standing still for a few minute.

"Uh yeah. I'm Yong JunHyung. Hyosung, Iu and MinYul friend... Uhm are MinYul here?"

"MinYul? yes, wait i'll call MinYul. Please have a sit first." Hyeri ahjuma walk in to the kitchen while JunHyung sit on the table on the corner.

"MinYul ah!" Called Hyeri Ahjuma.

"Deh?" answer MinYul.

"Your handsome friend’s wanna meet you. He said his name is JunHyung."

"J...JunHyung? a...arasso." MinYul put down the plate and wipe her hand on the towel.

Why JunHyung wanna meet me? And why did my heart beating like this everytime i hear JunHyung name?

MinYul appear infront of the kitchen door looking for JunHyung. She walk to JunHyung table.

"Hyung? Ahjuma said u wanna see me." MinYul said while looking at him. JunHyung startle, he just keep quiet and stare at MinYul making her feel uncomfortable.

"Uhm, why don't you order something?" Suggest MinYul.

“Coke?”

“Hyung, there’s no coke in here. It’s freaking café” MinYul let out a small laugh when JunHyung frown.

"Cappucino then." Answer JunHyung shortly. MinYul nodded her head and walk back to the kitchen and come out after 3 minute while holding a tray.

"Here it is. Please enjoy your drink." She put the cup slowly on the table. When she wanted to walk away, JunHyung called her name suddenly.

"MinYul."

"Y...Yes?"

"Can you sit here for a while?"

"Uhm well, there's no customer right now so i think i can." MinYul put the tray on the table and sit infront JunHyung. She waiting for JunHyung to said something.

"About that day,i... I'm sorry. I'm not suppose to mad at you. I just pissed off when i know that you don't really know how to fight. I'm just afraid that you will hurt yourself and the thing in the room...I."

"Hyung, I understand. I know you didn't mean it that way. So don't worry nae." MinYul show JunHyung her smile. JunHyung are glued when seeing MinYul smiling face but then his lips form to a small smile.

"Yeah, thanks. By the way, why you didn't want to follow us to the beach?" Ask JunHyung, there's dissapointed look in his eyes.

"Uhm I have something to do. Thats why i can't go. Mian hyung." MinYul bow her head slowly and smile apologized while give a quick glance over MinHyun that still busy and didn’t noticed JunHyung presence. JunHyung raised his left eyebrow

"You sure it's not because you're trying to avoid me right?"

"Yahh hyung! I'm not okay, gezz stop thinking negatively. I won't avoid you or the other member. Pabo hyung." MinYul mumble the last word slowly making JunHyung raised his eyebrow again.

"Did you said i'm pabo? Aish this kiddo." JunHyung hissed and kicked MinYul leg.MinYul Yelled in pain lowly.

"Aaww hyung! It's hurt!" She rubbed her leg trying to reduce the pain. JunHyung let out a loud laugh

"Serve you right kiddo. You should see your face when i kicked your leg. It's So funny!" He hold his tummy and keep laughing. MinYul grunted, she pouted her lips.

"Oh shut up hyung!" Command MinYul with irratated face but JunHyung just keep laughing. She cross her arms and looked him fiercely. JunHyung covered his mouth and look at MinYul face.

"Okay okay. I'm sorry. I won't do that again." JunHyung raised both his hand apologized.MinYul stare at JunHyung face for a moment and think.

"Hyung, this is the first time i see you laughing like that. You should laugh more, you look handsome with that laugh and smile." MinYul said childishly plus with cute reaction while tilt her head. JunHyung widened his eyes. Without a warning he banged his head on the table.

WHY THE HELL IS HE SHOWING THOSE CUTE REACTION?DOESN'T HE KNOW THAT HE WILL BE IN DANGER IS HE SHOW THAT KIND OF REACTION TO ME?ARGHH I FEEL LIKE...I FEEL LIKE I WANNA JUMP ON HIM,SQUEEZE AND KISS HIM RIGHT THERE!I'M SUCH A PEDO PLUS GAY HYUNG.

"Uhh hyung are you ok? You kinda banged you head, it so loud..." MinYul take a peek on JunHyung. JunHyung lift his head and smile awkwardly

"Y... yeah i'm fine. It's so hot in here,don't you feel it?" Ask JunHyung gaining weird look from MinYul.
 
"Hyung are you sick? It's kinda cold in here because ahjuma turn on the aircond and you were saying that you feel hot and you're sweating hyung."

"O... Oh really? ha ha ha, it's must be my hormone."

HORMONE? What kind of excuse is that?!

"Hey l... Look at the clock! I need to go now, i didn't even prepare my cloth yet ha ha ha ha... I'll go now here the money. Bye kiddo." JunHyung said abit stutter. He pat MinYul head after put the money on the table and run out from the cafe.

"O...kayy Hyung are weird. But i kinda like that... teehee." MinYul chuckle lowly.

~MinYul POV~

"MinYul ah, you can go home now." Yelled Hyeri ahjuma.

"Ehh? But it's just 1.30 pm. Are we closing the cafe earlier today?" I ask ahjuma, feel a bit weird.

"Nae, I need to go to my dongsaeng house. He was out from the town and he left his wife with their new born baby. So he kinda worry and ask we to go and accompany her." Answer KyuKwon ahjusshi as i nodded understand.

"Arasso. I'll go and change my clothes then." I said as i put the cup on the cupboard and make my way to my locker to take out my shirt and change in the room.

I said good bye as soon as i help them lock the door as we go to the different way. I walk a bit slower today and i don't know why I feel like I don’t want to go home right now. I feel the ghost bump all over myself as i getting closer to my house. It's like something going to happen. MinHyun is far away from me, he walked happily when I said we gonna watch movies together. He even ask for the house key so that he can open it by himself.

Oh god please help me, i need to get rid of this feelings.Please protect my family, my friend and the one that i love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another updateee!!!

i had a free time now so yeah

and i'm a bit excited! my mom is going back home this sundayy yay <3.<3

after a month and a week my mom at my sis house (at australia) bcuz my sis had a new baby, she's finaly backkkkk

ihusdjnvmiscnjisdjcihfdvjkvskjhkdj lol forgivee me x3

btw in the next chapter, there's something bad going to happen...its really really bad ... maybe?

/le winks/