Chapter 10

My Lover is a Tomboy?!

~NO ONE POV~

"Hey look, they are here." Dongwoon pointed his finger at two girls that were laughing in front the ice cream stall.

"Hey. Are you waiting for me baby." Said Gikwang when they approached the girls. He stood near Hyosung and put his arm on Hyosung's shoulder. Hyosung raised her eyebrows and pushed Gikwang's hand away.

"I thought I already told you to stay away from me you playboy. You put your dirty hand on my shoulder again and I promise to break you hand until you can't use it to wash your own d*ck for a month." Hyosung warned Gikwang making the other member cover their mouth to suppress theyir laugh except Junhyung who was just looking at them. Gikwang frowned. Yoseob stopped laughing and started to talk.

"Hyung let me introduce them. This is Iu while the one that just push Gikwang away is Hyosung."

"Annyeong Lee Jieun imnida. Just call me Iu." Iu bowed to them.

"Hey I’m Hyosung."Hyosung nodded to them.

"Iu, Hyosung this three is my friend. They are new student too. This is Doojoon hyung our leader, Hyunseung hyung and Junhyung hyung." Said Yoseob while pointing his finger to each of them.

"We're BEAST" they said together.

"Nice to meet you ladies." Doojoon smiled to them.

"It's was nice to meet you Hyosung sshi. You are the first girl that know how to shut Gikwang's mouth. I admire you.” Hyunseung said honestly. Hyosung scratched her neck.

"Uh well haha thanks."

"So should we go and have our breakfast first?" Asked Iu.

"Sure." They all agree except Junhyung that just stay quiet at his place.

"But you said we going to go to MinYul work place first." Dongwoon askd the girls.

"Yeah, we will have our breakfast at MinYul work place. so come on." Hyosung answered it.

"MinYul?"

"Uh nae, MinYul is our friend Doojoon sshi." Hyosung said while holding Iu arm. DooJoon nodded. They walked to MinYul's workplace.

"Here we are..." Iu said happily. She opened the door and saw Hyeri ahjuma at the counter.

"Ahjumaa..." She ran to greet her.

"Omo, Iu ah, Hyosung ah... You here, with boys?" Hyeri ahjuma smiled but then she looked at the handsome boys behind Iu and Hyosung.

"Yeah, they are our new friend in school. uhmm where are MinYul?" Hyosung asked when she didn't see MinYul.

"Oh... MinYul at the store. I will call her." Said Ahjuma. She wanted to turn back but then she looked at Iu and Hyosung again.

"By the way, do they know MinYul is..."

"Nope they didn't know." Answered Iu while looking at the boys that already take their sit at the corner of the cafe. Hyeri Ahjuma nodded and walked away to call MinYul. Iu and MinYul walked to the boys and sat in front Yoseob and Dongwoon.

"So where's MinYul?" Asked Dongwoon.

"Oh Ahjuma say MinYul at the store so she will call him. Ah there he is." Hyosung pointed her finger at MinYul that was walking out from the kitchen.

"MinYul ah~" Iu shouted happily before she make her way to MinYul and hugged her making the other boys shocked.

"Woahh, Iu sshi hug that cute boy? Is that boy her boyfriend?" Asked Doojoon.

"Nope. That our friend, well Iu like skinship. Just with me and him" Told Hyosung. Iu then pulled MinYul to their table.

"MinYul let me introduce you to our three more new student. That Doojoon sshi, Hyunseung sshi and JunHyung sshi. They are Yoseob friends. Well actualy they are gang. BEAST." Iu said while introducing them to MinYul. JunHyung eyes then met MinYul's

He's the one that i bumped to yesterday. Said Junhyung.

"You're the boy that i bump at recess time yesterday right?" Asked JunHyung for the first time, making the other look at MinYul and Junhyung. MinYul face wrinkled trying to think.

"You... are the one that ask where the toilet?" Asked MinYul back. JunHyung nodded his head.

"Yeah thats me. Thanks for tell me the direction." He told her.

"Nae, your welcome. So what would you like to order?" Asked MinYul while taking out her book and pen, get ready to write the order. They all choose what they want to eat and drink. MinYul then walked to the kitchen and came back to the table after 15 minute and served them their breakfast. MinYul sat with them since there was no customer. They talked with each other except JunHyung. He just listened and always looked outside the window. Sometime he will looked at MinYul that just sitting there listening to his friend's story. Sometimes Iu or Hyosung will feed MinYul with their food.

"Hurm,how long do you know each other?" Asked Yoseob suddenly. Iu looked at MinYul and Hyosung. MinYul looked away.

"I know Hyosung since we're baby and We know MinYul when we're 12." Iu told them.

"How?" Hyunseung looked at them while drinking his coffee.

"Well it's a long story. I don't think we had enough time to tell you. Maybe next time." Hyosung replied quickly when she saw MinYul's face. Hyunseung feel weird with Hyosung's answer.

"Oh, MinYul ah, we are going out today. Do you wanna follow us?" Iu changed the subject.

"I'm sorry i can't. I have work to do." She said while glancing at the counter.

"MinYul ah! Ahjuma and Ahjusshi need to close the cafe now." Ahjuma suddenly appearred in front of the kitchen door.

"Close? wae?" MinYul stood and walked to hyeri ahjuma.

"Uhm, we just got call from my younger brother, he said that his wife in the hospital going to give birth. So we need to close the cafe early, can you close the cafe for us because we need to go now. Are you ok with that?" KyuKwon ahjusshi said while looking at his wife worriedly.

"I'm fine with that Ahjusshi. Just go. I will close the cafe." MinYul said while pushing them to the door.

"Gomawo MinYul ah. We go now." They waved to MinYul and her friends before they get into their car and go. MinYul closed the door.

"So MinYul. Looks like you don't have work after this so you can go out with us right." Dongwoon simply said. MinYul just stood there thinking.

"Come on MinYul ah... You always working and don't have time to relax. Come with us please." Iu begging MinYul and do a cute aegyo. MinYul grunted.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do u think? will MinYul agree to go out with beast and her friends?