Chapter 9

My Lover is a Tomboy?!

~no one pov~

"Hey MinYul, are you going straight to your workplace?"

"Yeah, but I need to fetch Hyunnie first. So see you two tomorrow." Answer MinYul.

"Huh tomorrow? Yahh MinYul tomorrow is Saturday. There's no school." Hyosung told her. MinYul blinked for a moment, she felt confuse.

"Aww our MinYul were too busy until she forgot that tomorrow is holiday. Poor our MinYul." Iu hugged MinYul tightly.

"Hihihi sorry guys. I've forgotten about that. Then I'll see you next week. I have to go now, I do not want to make him wait for me. Pyongg." MinYul picked up her bag and rushed out from the class.

"Where is he going?" Asked Dongwoon suddenly behind them followed by Gikwang and Yoseob.

"Omoo Dongwoon ah you make me scared." Said Iu while caressed her chest. Dongwoon rubbed his head while bowing to apologize

"MinYul had something to do so he need to go. So Iu-ah let's go home nae?" Hyosung grabbed Iu's arms and hugged it. Iu nodded agree. Before they walked out, Yoseob stopped them.

"wait, I want to ask. Do you have anything to do tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow? Uhh no I do not have. How about you Hyosung?" Iu looked at Hyosung. Hyosung shook her head.

"Ah that’s good. Why don't you go out with us? we want to go to the town tomorrow. You can bring MinYul too if he want." Yoseob suggested, smiling to Iu.

"Hurmm ok, we're fine with that. So at what time?" Hyosung asked back. The boys looked at each other.

"10 am?" Dongwoon answered it for Yoseob.

"We agree. But...."

"But? But what Iu sshi?" Yoseob turned his head to Iu

"We can go but first we need to go to MinYul Work place if you want to invite him too." Told Hyosung.

"That’s not a big problem baby. We can meet first at the ice cream stall then we go together." Gikwang said, winking his eyes at Hyosung. Hyosung rolled her eyes and ignored Gikwang, she turned her head to Iu.

"Ok, then see you all tomorrow." Iu grabbed Hyosung's hand and walked out from their class while she waved her hand to the boys.

"I like that Hyosung girl... She didn't even look at hyung hahaha." Dongwoon laughed out loud, making Gikwang face turned black. Yoseob chuckled.

"Guys, let's go now... Hyungs must be waiting for us. We need to tell them about tomorrow." Yoseob picked up his bag and walked out, leaving the two boys. Gikwang hit Dongwoon's head.

"That’s what you got when you laughed at me." He ran out from the class. Dongwoon pouted his lips. He followed his hyung while rubbing his head.

 

~No One POV~

"Good morning miss, May I take your order?" MinYul asked her customer softly making the girls blushed.

"Uhm, we'll have a Lemon ice Tea and Strawberry... We want to order two chocolate cheese cake too." The customer said without looking at the menu. MinYul quickly wrote the order.

"Your order will be here in 5 minutes." MinYul smiled to them and left to take their order.

"Omoo, he's so handsome and cute." Said the girl with long brown hair. Her friend agreed.

"Yep, I wish he can be my boyfriend. Aww that would be the best thing in my life." The second girl answered, both of them giggled. MinYul came back with their order.

"Have a nice breakfast miss. If you want anything else please tell me. It will be my pleasure to help both of you." MinYul bowed to them and left.

"Ahhh he's so cool." they squealed lowly.

"MinYul ah~"

"Nae ahjuma?” MinYul turned her head to look at Hyeri Ahjuma.

"Can you help me to remove the new box at the back into the store? They just sent new stock to us and they forgot to put it in the store and just left." She said with a soft smile on her face. MinYul smiled back and made her way to the back door.

"Sure ahjuma. It's not a big deal."

"Be careful nae. The box are heavy.," she added.

"Nae ahjuma.” Shout MinYul.

 

~No One POV~

"Guys! Palli or we going to be late. They must be waiting for us." Yoseob shouted making s came out from the house with annoyed faces.

"Gezz can't you wait for a while. I know you just want to meet Iu sshi right?" Dongwoon guessed, making Yoseob blushed.

"Is she that cute until our seobbie want to see her badly today?" Ask Doojoon, he locked the door and walked together to the ice cream stall.

"Uhmm she's cute, but not my type. I prefer her friend, Hyosung." Answered Gikwang with a grin on his face.

"Yeah but Hyosung doesn't give a damn and ignores gikwang hyung. Hyungs should see Gikwang's hyung face when she asked gikwang hyung to stay away from her if he loves his face." Told Dongwoon while laughing. Doojoon and Hyunseung look at Gikwang, could not believe at what Dongwoon said.

"Really? Wow that was awesome. I can't wait to meet her." Said Hyunseung happily.

"Shut up dongwoon." Gikwang stared at Dongwoon, a bit annoyed because the maknae couldn't keep his mouth shut.

"Hey Junhyung are you ok?" Ask Doojoon while holding Junhyung's shoulder

"Yeah. By the way, why did you invite those girls? Do you have to do that.” Junhyung look at Doojoon before he look at Yoseob for an answer.

"Well they are our new friends and they look different from the other girls. Don't worry hyung, they're not like the other girls. When we meet them, they treat us like new students not like others. They start to squeal and giggle when they see us." Explained Yoseob.

"Whatever." Answered Junhyung shortly. They walked while chatting with each other until they reached the place they promised to wait.

"Hey look, they are here." Dongwoon pointed his finger at the two girls who chuckled with each other in front the ice cream stall.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys,sorry bcuz late update

kinda busy with school,camp and exam is getting near

goshh i'm going to dieee x.x

wish me luck kay?