chapter 36

My Lover is a Tomboy?!

~Gikwang POV~

"Yeah we both." Someone said as soon as yoseob ask Hyosung. Yoseob and i turn around and widened our eyes as we look at the person that talked.

"Y...YOU!" We said together as we frown deepening.

"Yeah yeah me... Nice to meet you again Yang Yoseob, Lee Gikwang." That person smile well more to smirking -_-*

"Hey, you're here." Said Hyosung casually like that person not an enemy as she walk closer to that person and high5.

"Hey, by the way the police are here. We should start our plan... Right?" Ask that person.

"Really? Thats good. But they need to know the true." Hyosung said while threw her look at us as we look at each other confuse

“Well the truth need to wait for a while baby Hyo, and guys I know you won’t trust me but we need to save MinYul first”

-NO ONE POV-

"Hyung, look! It's their man guarding outside the door. Do you think MinYul were inside that room?" Ask Dongwoon. DooJoon shrug.

"Maybe yes and maybe no. Why don't we go and confirm about that matter." Suggest Doojoon. agree. slowly they make their way to the three man that was guarding infront the door.

Junhyung cover the first man mouth and pull him slowly before he hit the man neck making him faint. Hyunseung and Dongwoon walk to the second man, Hyunseung cover that man mouth too while Dongwoon kicked his stomach and neck. The man laying on the floor unconscious. Doojoon sneaking behind the third man unfortunetly the man turn around as he feel something wrong and he saw Doojoon behind him getting ready to attack that man. Without wasting his time, that man attack Doojoon with his softball bat but Doojoon get to avoid the bat and start to kick the man making him flew and hit the wall hard.

"seriously Hyung, i think you need to learn how to walk like ninja... You make a lot sound when you walk" Tease Dongwoon. Doojoon grumbled lowly

"shut up."

"Hey let's get in." Command Hyunseung. Slowly Dongwoon twisted the knob and open the door. As soon as the door open, they saw MinYul body tied on a chair with her shirt ripped and unconscious. Junhyung feel more angry, he wanna run to MinYul but Doojoon stop him while looking at someone.

"Well well well... Look who's here. It's Yong JunHyung. Looks like you already found this cutie pie" Zico walk near MinYul and hold her shoulder. Slowly Zico lifted MinHyul face and lean it against his cheek.

~JunHyung POV~

"Well well well... Look who's here. It's Yong JunHyung. Looks like you already found this cutie pie" he walk near MinYul and hold her shoulder. Slowly Zico lifted MinHyul face and lean it against his cheek.

HE ING TOUCH MINYUL FACE! I'M GONNA RIP HIS HAND AND HEAD!

Doojoon grip on my arms tightly as he know what i think.

"JunHyung, control your anger." Whisper Doojoon as i gripped my fist. Zico let out a loud laugh

"Wae? Mad because i can touch her soft cheek? You know what JunHyung, i can touch more that this, well you know where don't you." He laugh evilly. JunHyung gritted his teeth.

"I'm gonna kill you if you touch her more." I said a bit demanded.

"Let our friend go!" Said hyunseung that were standing beside Dongwoon.

"Then try to defeat my gang. JunHyung, you're going to fight with me." Zico said sarcastically.

"My pleasure." I answered it. As soon as i said that Zico member's JaeHyo attack Doojoon followed by Taeil that smirking at both of Hyunseung and Dongwoon. Zico walk slowly to me while grinned devilly.

NO ONE POV

"I wonder what kind of girl MinYul are. I bet she still have her V card. Hurmm why don't u try to imagine that i'm the first one to take MinYul's V card. Isn't it fantastic." Zico laugh. JunHyung gritted his teeth and punch Zico face. Zico fall back, slowly he wipe his bleeding lips and smile.

"Is thats all u have JunHyung?" Ask Zico, smirking. Junhyung snorted

"Nope. Thats just a uhmm, warm up?" He answered back. Both of them smile for a few minutes and then Zico start the fight between them first. He push JunHyung leg and punch his stomach making JunHyung groan in pain. Both of them fight harshly. JunHyung were hurt on his cheek and lips while zico on his lips and forehead.

When JunHyung want to kick Zico, he avoid making JunHyung stumble and Zico take that as his chance to grip on JunHyung hair and dragging JunHyung to the nearest table before he banged JunHyung head on the table. 

"HYUNGGGG!" Shout Dongwoon. He left Hyunseung that were fighting with Taeil and run to help JunHyung. He kicked Zico waist making him flew and hit the wall. Dongwoon hold JunHyung Shoulder.

"Hyung are you okay?" Ask Dongwoon. JunHyung hold his head, feeling a bit dizzy. Red liquid flow slowly to his cheek. Slowly he lift his head and look at MinYul that was sitting there with her torn shirt, there's a bit red colour on her shirt. His breath become hard.

"Hyung! It's Bleeding!"

"I... I'm fine! Go and help the other." Said JunHyung, he turn his head to Zico that were coughing hard.

"But hyung"

"GO! This fight is between me and him!" Demand JunHyung as he stand and push Dongwoon. Dongwoon pull his hand away.

"Arasso hyung, i understand." Dongwoon left JunHyung there and help his other hyung. He wipe his hand on his shirt leaving red mark on it. He run to Zico that still sitting there, he grab his collar and pull him up.

"you're going to be death!" As soon as JunHyung said that he punched Zico face unstop. Doojoon that already manage to beat Jaehyo run to JunHyung and stopped him before he kill Zico.

"JunHyung! Stop!"

JunHyung keep punching Zico ignoring his hyung. Doojoon have no other way so he pull JunHyung and slap his face.

"STOP IT JUNHYUNG!" He shout

"H... Hyung?"

"Stop it JunHyung. It's already end. Let's get MinYul out from here and go home okay?" He looked at him and wait his reaction. Slowly JunHyung nodded his head then turned around and walk to MinYul.

Doojoon looked at Zico that was laying on the floor with blood covered half of his face, he left and walk to Hyunseung and Dongwoon that already defeat Taeil. JunHyung kneel down infront of MinYul, untied the rope on her wrist and legs. He cupped her cheeks and saw a cut on her lips.

~JunHyung POV~

I bite my lips as i saw the cut

"MinYul ah~ MinYul wake up." I said softly while shaking her cheeks. I do it for a few times and slowly MinYul start to conscious. At first MinYul hesitated and look a bit scared

"P... Please let me go!" She said a bit stutter and try to push me away. I pull her closer.

"MinYul ah! It's me, JunHyung. I won't hurt you." 

"J... JunHyung?" She said my name slowly as i nodded. she start to tear up and before i can do anything, MinYul hugged me and cry.

"Jun... JunHyung! JunHyung! Do... don't leave me, i... I'm scared." She emphasised, making me frown. I hugged her back and caress her short hair.

"It's ok Yullie, I'm here now. They won't hurt you again. We're going to save you. MinHyun are waiting for you. So let's go home okay." I told her as i feel she nodded her head.

~MinYul POV~

"It's ok Yullie, I'm here now. They won't hurt you again. We're going to save you. MinHyun are waiting for you. So let's go home okay." He told me as i nodded my head. I still hugging JunHyung and i don't know why, my eyes catch Zico that was laying on the floor. His face full with blood but i still can see he moving his hand. 

His eyes on mine and he smirking faintly. Slowly he lift his hand and i widened my eyes as soon as i saw whats on his hand. At that time JunHyung were trying to stand as he pull me that still hugging him up. I bite my lips.

"J... JunHyung~" i called his name

"Yes?"

"I'm ... sorry and I love you" I said the words unconscious before i turn our body and then ....

BANGGGGGG!!!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dun dun dun duuummmm

this story going to come to an end...

just for a few chapt i think and then byebye T^T