Chapter 39

My Lover is a Tomboy?!

~No one POV~ 

The hallway are were getting noisy by someone footstep that were running to where they stay.

"Hey guys, how are Minyul? Did the doctor get to take out the bullet?" He said as he stand beside Doojoon.he look at Hyosung. Hyosung stand and leave Gikwang as she walk to that person. Gikwang widen his eyes when that guy touch Hyosung cheeks to wipe her tears.

"Hey... Why did you cry? She's fine right?"

"Yeah... It's just, the doc said she might be in coma." Said Hyosung with a low voice. Gikwang stand up and move his feet to walk near them. Doojoon know what he want to do so he stopped him.

"Gikwang"

"But he..."

"Let me handle this." Said Doojoon. Hyosung with the guy look at them.

"I'm sorry, if i came earlier at that place, Minyul won't get shot and Zico might be in the prison earlier." He said sadly.

"Who are you actually? Which side are you with?" Ask Doojoon. 

He let out a small sigh and clear up his throat before he start to explain.

"As you guys know. I'm Kim Ukwon. I'm actually a spy and i'm working with the police." 

"What?" All of beast member shout a bit surprise except for Junhyung that were just looking at him.

"How? And since when?" Asked Dongwoon.

"I was assigned to be a spy in Block B since i was young, my dad is a spy too. Zico's family is the biggest mafia in the country. The police can't even catch them without a strong evidence but now since i become friend with Zico and his gang, we had enough evidence to catch them. "

"Then how come you and Hyosung know each other? When did you guys meet?" Asked Yoseob while looking at Gikwang then back to them.

"Well that because..."

"we're cousin." Interupt Hyosung.

"Whattt???" Gikwang shout a bit loud as hyosung rolled her eyes.

"Duh, my mom and his father are siblings. Even Iu, Minyul and Minhyun know about this." Answer Ukwon as he wrapped his arm around Hyosung shoulder. Suddenly his phone rings. He quickily pick up the phone.

"Deh... Arasso. I'll be there in half and hour." He end up the call andlook at them.

"Looks like i have to go now. Hyosung, please inform me when Minyul is awake. I'll see you later kay." 

"Okay dude. Take care." Said Hyosung. Ukwon nodded to them but before he turn his back, he look straight to Gikwang. 

"Gikwang shi... Can you come with me for a while?" Asked Ukwon. Everyone look at GIkwang a bit confius.

"Why you ask him to follow you?" Hyosung said abit curious while crossed her arms.

"It's between us baby. It's boys talk. Come on Gikwang. You're not afraid are you?" Ukwon smirk then walk away followed by Gikwang that look curious and a bit mad when Ukwon said that.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyooooo... New updateeeeee... Sorry for the late updates. I'm kinda busy. I just finish my exam on 25 nov,i had fever then after get better i rush to my sis house. I'm a bit busy taking care of my lil nephew and niece. I never forget about this story kayyyy... Its just i'm busy. Hehe btw please leave a comment this chapter kay??? Pretty pleaseeeeeee...  And did this surprise u guys about ukwon? Ehehehe... Do leave a comment kayyyy??? Love u guys<3