Chapter 15

My Lover is a Tomboy?!

~Hyosung POV~

Aish... should i call him? But if i call him, it going to ruin everything. Everything that he planned will destroy and he might get killed. I keep on walking with my eyes looking down. Walking,thinking,talking to myself,Walking,thinking,talk to myself and i keep on doing that again and again until

GEDEBUKK....

I knocked on someone.

Awwmen,whats now?

"H...Hyosung ah, are you okay?"

Eh... that voice? Slowly i lift my head up to look at that person.

This city are so big but why the hell do i need to bump to this person? His hand reaching down to me but i just ignored him and get up by myself. 

"Oh oppaa! why did you leave me alone? If you don't like that place we can go other place uhmm maybe like my house? eh who is she Kwangie oppa?" asked the girl that suddenly came out from a club behind him and wrapped her arms around Gikwang's arms. 

Greaaat... what a great timing. A ert and a , PERFECT COUPLE. 

"Uhh... yahh Hyorin, let me go." Gikwang pulled his hand from that girl. 

"Hyo... Hyosung, are you okay? you're n...not hurt right?" He asked while that Hyori girl kept on trying to hold his arms. 

"Oh yeah i'm perfectly FINE. Just continue what you do just now. Both of you are perfect for each others."

"Tch ofcouse we're perfect for each other. Right oppa." Hyori giggled and clinging on Gikwang. He looked at me in disbelieve.

Yuck! i feel like i need to vomit on that girl ty clothes. I make a gag face.

"Whatever. I'm going~" I turned around and started to walk away.


~Gikwang POV~

Oww . She saw me with this girl! need to explain to her! I pull my arms from Hyori.

"Oppaaa~"

"Stop whining Hyori! Gosh it's so irritating. Just go back where ever you come from and don't disturb me right now!" I left Hyori whining and stomping her feet like a little kid.

What a . It's just a one night stand and she already act like i'm her boyfriend. Gosh now i need to find Hyosung. Where the hell did she ...ehhh? Is that her? I look at her that was carried a baby on her hand while watched by uhhh that baby mother's maybe? She was smiling and holding the baby carefully. She looked like a mother. She will be the perfect mother for my future children. haha okay Gikwang, explanation! I walked toward her and stood behind her.

"Hyosung-ah~"She turned around with a smile but it's doesn't last long. She turned and give back the baby to her mother before she said thank you and bowed slightly to them. Hyosung just walked away from them and me.

I let out a small sigh and chased her. 

"Yahhh."

"Hyosung can you stop walking for a while and listen?" I keep on walking beside her and asked her to stop but she never did, I had no other choice.

"Hyosung!" I pulled his arms a bit harsh. She stumbled a bit but manage to stop herself from falling down. 

"what!?" She gave me her famous glare. Oh how i love that...

"Atlast. Look hyosung i can explain okay? There's nothing between me and that girl." She pulled her arms from my hand and let out a small chuckles.

"Oh, you and that girl don't have any relationship?" 

"Yes Hyosung."

"So what? We don't have any relationship too. We're not even friend. So why are you giving trouble to yourself to explain about you and that girl to me?" Hyosung gritted his teeth while looking at me fiercely. I tried to reply but there's nothing came out from my lips. She walked closer to me and poke my chest hard with her finger.

"I don't give a damn about who the hell is that girl, i don't want to know which girl that you , who had one night stand with you, who you out with. You're just a playboy in my eyes AND I DON'T HAVE TIMES ABOUT YOUR PLAYBOY LIFE LEE GIKWANG. You have nothings to do with me! Now excuse me, i need to go to my beloved house. It's safer than being here with you. Adios~"

And right there she left me without i can even said one word. She, Jeon Hyosung the first girl that brave enough to told that word to me. Gosh why it's hurt so much to hear that from ? Am I that bad? Slowly i make my way to my house.

 

~Hyosung POV~ 

I felt relieved after saying that to him. But am i too cruel to say that? There's nothing will happen right after this? Aish stupid heart,stop beating rapidly.


~No One POV~

"Hey dude, you're earlied. Didn't get girl to sleep with?" Asked Doojoon as soon as he saw Gikwang walked in and sat beside him. Dongwoon and JunHyung who were playing game stop for a while and looked at him. Hyunseung and Yoseob are out.

"Hey hyung, whats wrong? You looks like you got rejected." said Dongwoon when they didn't get any reply from Gikwang.

"Guys~ am i that bad?" Asked gikwang suddenly.

"Uh are you okay dude?"

"Just answer my question" Demand gikwang,ignoring JunHyung question. Doojoon cleared his throat.

"Oh well... you're not that bad. You're nice, you help people when they need help. But..."

"But your playboy side are 100% bad hyung. You keep on playing with girl heart, sleep with them, then broke their heart. You need to stop that hyung." Answered Dongwoon,continuing Doojoon's word.

"I don't know what you see in those girl but hell you need to stop that Gikwang." Junhyung pointed out what he think. Gikwang let out a loud sigh.

"Guys,help me. I want to change~ I want to be loyal to one girl only. I don't want to life like this anymore. I want to end this playboy life. I want to be with her." he claimed while looking at s. 

"We will help you Gikwang. We will." Doojoon smiled and shook Gikwang's shoulder.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tadaa... kisung moment

who's the guy that hyosung talk about? hurmm  

after this i'm going to spend my time with JunYul couple

-wink- lol