Chapter 28

My Lover is a Tomboy?!

~MinYul POV~

uhmm~it's feel so warm,safe and uh why is this pillow feel hard and smooth?Since when Pillow have six pack like human and a hole?

"Grr"

And since when did pillow know how to groan? O.O?

I open up my eyes slowly,looking down to my hand.

My hand were under a white shirt and i can see a jeans? Wait a minute pillow didn't wear Jeans.

Slowly i lifted my head and when i did that my eyes goes as big as Big Bird eyes (Yeah Big Bird in sesame streetxD) I was stare at JunHyung sleeping face.

W....Woaaahh....Our face just part a few inch and i can feel his breath on my forehead!Ottokae?

As i'm getting panic,i can feel JunHyung hand pull my shoulder closer to him and hugged me tight.My stomach start to feel weird and my heart beating faster. Suddenly JunHyung leg were on me, his leg wrapped around my thigh.

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMOREEEE

"I'M SORRY" I pull up my hand and put it on JunHyung chest and....

KEDEBUSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH

"AUCHHHH" I heard Junhyung growling after i push him from bed. I sit as soon as i free from his hug and pull the blanket closer to me. JunHyung were rubbing his back,still didn't open his eyes

"Oww man, My back. Hyunseung! Since when you love to push me from bed? Before this yo...." He said but he become speechless as soon as he look at me. We stay like that for a few moment.

"Uhmm err..." I try to talk but there's no word come out. He stand up but before Junhyung can even said anything both of us heard someone shouting downstairs.

"Uhm i... Is that y... your maid??"

"Huh? Today is saturday so the maid won't come." He answer a bit weird

"S... So who's the one that was shouting downstairs?" I ask a bit stutter. JunHyung shrug slowly.

"Stay here. I'll go and check downstairs." JunHyung walk toward the door

"Aniyo, i'll follow."I demanded. I get up from the bed and follow JunHyung from behind. Slowly we make our way to the living room.  JunHyung take a peek while i gripped on his shirt.

"What are both of you doing?"

JunHyung and I widened our eyes as we heard the voice behind us.We look at the person.

"Why are both of you looks like you see a ghost?"

"D... Doojoon hyung?"

 

~No One POV~

"Hey MinYul ah." Doojoon waves his hand slowly. JunHyung look back at the living room and saw the other member with Iu and Hyosung.

"I thought all of you are culprits." He hissed.

"Ahhhh Junnie hyung" Yoseob run to JunHyung and cling on his arms.

"Get lost yoseob." He said codly.

"Woahh MinYul ah! Even you're a boy, i still think that you look good and y on that clothes." Said Gikwang while grinned. Hyosing gritted her teeth and smack Gikwang head while MinYul start to feel hot on her cheek.

"ert bastard."

Iu walk toward MinYul and hugged her

"MinYul ah... Are you ok?Omo did they do this to you?"Ask Iu while touch MinYul cheek slowly.MinYul smile apologetic

"It's ok Iu ah, i'll be find. It's just a small scratch."

"I'll kill those Block Bugs that hurt you if i meet them." Hyosung gripped her hand angrily. MinYul walk to Hyosung and pinched her cheek

"It's ok Hyosung ah"

"Arasso. Here, I bring your clothes for you. Change it nae. By the way, You really look y on that shirt." Hyosung whisper the last part making MinYul cheek turn to tomato colour. She take the paper bag and run to JunHyung room.

"He sure fast." Said Dongwoon. Hyunseung rubbed his chin thinking something. All of them sitting on the couch and floor chatting while waiting for MinYul. They keep asking JunHyung how they meet with Block B and how they end up sleeping together in the room. JunHyung feel annoyed but he know they won't keep quiet if they didn't know the story. JunHyung told them what happen until they stop asking well except for that agrue and sleeping together in that room part. At that time, MinYul already walk down the stair and sit between Hyosung and Iu.

"Feel better?"

"Ah nae." She nodded at Hyunseung.

"Uhm Hyosung ah, did he ask anything when you sleep at my house?" Whisper MinYul with worry tone.

"Nope, he didn't ask anything." Answer Hyosung adding a wink.

"Why are both of you whispering?" Ask Hyunseung suddenly

"Ah nothing!" They both yelled together.

"Gezz there's no need to yell" Hissed Dongwoon. MinYul look at the watch on Hyosung hand.

"I...I think i should go now." She stand up and look at them apologetically.

"Eh wae?" Ask Yoseob abit sad.

"I... I have work to do. You all can continue chatting without me."

"We will come with you." Demand Hyosung, Iu nod agree. MinYul look at them and stop them.

"Ani, you two stay here. I'll go by myself. Have fun." MinYul bow and run to the main door without they can even replied. They can hear the door been closed.

"Haish i thought we all can spend more time together and we can know more about MinYul. But I guess not." There's a dissapointed look in Dongwoon and Yoseob face.

"What do you wanna know about MinYul?" Ask Iu a bit curious.

"Everything about him. He's our friend right? Thats why we want to know." Told Yoseob.

"Yeahh. I agree with Yoseob." Said Gikwang. JunHyung just lay his back on the couch and think.

"Well we can't tell you all anything yet. But trust us, you will know about this later." Hyosung answer with a smile.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Ahhhhh!!! My teacher accept my assigment! i mean my proposal... 

i just need to add a bit little tiny things~

one is down, 3 more to go...  life is hard!