Chapter 16

My Lover is a Tomboy?!

~JunHyung POV~
It had been a two weeks and nothing happen to MinYul or his friend. Since that day, my members getting closer with those three girls Well not with that MinYul boy. He kept his distant and only talked when he really needs to ta
lk . Me? I'm still the boy that have a cold heart to a girl except Hyosung and Iu. They were really different like Yoseob said but still i just talk when I want. About Gikwang, he started to change, he didn't go out at night or go clubbing. He really try his best to stop being a playboy but I think there’s something weird happened to both of them. Hyosung kept getting away when Gikwang near her. Well it’s not like she never did that before but I just felt she getting more well you know distant, I think Gikwang also knew about that, Gikwang stopped flirting with other girls but not with Hyosung if you know what I mean.


Today is Monday, the... well... i don't know how many weeks already for me and my member in the school. Today was the first day my group going to be in the same class with Hyosung, Iu and MinYul. Well not for those three maknae. They have a same class together EVERYDAY and it’s make me a bit jealous because they get to know MinYul more. Eh wait a minute why should I care? And why should I get jealous? Haishh stupid me. First period is dance class followed by P.E and here i am standing in front the dance class door making a choice to get in or not.

"If i get in, those stupid girl will start to squeal and giggling. Gezz... But if i don't enter i won't meet that MinYul boy. Wait why did i talk about him again??" I talked to myself.Someone coughed behind me.

"Uhm JunHyung?"

"M...MinYul? What are you doing here?" I asked him as soon as i turned around and recognized his voice.

Wait? since when i become this stupid? Haishh I felt like i want to bang my head on the wall.

"Uh dance class? If sunbae don't want to get in, don't stand here blocking other people's way." He said with a low voice.

I stood beside letting him get into the class. I thought for a while before taking a deep breath and walked into the class.

At first the class was silence but then i can hear the girls started to giggle and blushing to each other when they looked at me.

Great, I think i need to get out from this class. I said. Before i had my chance to turn back , Doojoon called my name. I looked around and saw Doojoon with the other member sitting at the corner. Of course that boy and the two girl was there too. He was busy looking at the dance floor
"Come here you coke maniac." Doojoon shouted again.I walked slowly to them.

"Sit!" Hyunseung pulled my hand, making me sit between him and Doojoon.

"You didn't think to run away right hyung?" Dongwoon asked with a grin on his face. I just ignore him and stared on that MinYul boy AGAIN.

"What are you looking at hyung." Asked Dongwoon. I shook my head as fast as i can. Before i can give my excuse the teacher come in the class. Everyone greet the teacher together.

"Two week ago i teach you a few type of dance and song for different classes,but for today i would like you to show me a dance that you have learned by yourself."Student started to let out a loud sigh and growl.

"MinYul." The teacher called his name.

"Nae?""Come infront and show me what you learn." The teacher smiled to MinYul.I looked at him.MinYul take a deep breath and stood in front the other student.

"Omo it's MinYul sshi."

"What will he dance?"

"Just looking at his face is enough for me."
I looked at the girls in the class that talking about MinYul. Looks like he's really famous with the girls.

"Oh no, why did seonsaengnim call him?" Hyosung said worrily.MinYul took out a small disc and gave it to the teacher.Her hand a bit shaking.The teacher took the disc and played it.


~MinYul POV~

Gosh why did seonsaengnim call me. Can i do this? C...can i?

"MinYul you can dance now."Seonsaengnim said to me.I nodded slowly as an answer.I looked around me.All eyes on me making me feel nervous.My hand start to sweat.The flashback started to accupy my thought.

My appa face

umma face

BLOOD

No.

"MinYul? Anything wrongs?" Seonsaengnim asked me. I looked at him into his eyes.

"I...I'm sorry... I c... Can't. I'm sorry." I said before I ran out from the class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i'm listening for Miracle in december <3

this song make me sad lmao