Chapter 5

My Lover is a Tomboy?!

~MinYul POV~

"Good bye ahjuma, ahjusshi. We will see you tomorrow." Said MinHyun while waving his hand to KyuKwon ahjusshi and Hyeri Ahjuma. He holds my hand tight.

"Do you feel happy today Hyunnie?"

"Nae noona, I will always feel happy if noona be with me." MinHyun hugged MinYul waist making MinYul laugh happily.

"Aigoo my little brother. How can you be this cute hurm?" I ask while pinching his cheek.

"Because I got a cute noona, that why I can be this cute little hyunnie." He answers while pinching my cheek back as I do to him. We laugh together as we reach to our apartment.

"What you want to have for dinner Hyunnie?"

"Uhm anything fine noona." Answer MinHyun.

"Arasso. Go take your bath. Noona will cook something then we will eat together." I push MinHyun slowly to his room.

"Noona will bath too right? Hyunnie don't want to eat with smelly noona." He sticks out his tongue before close his door.

"Yahhh noona not smelly." I yelled softly.

"Just joking noona." He shouts from his room with a loud laugh.

"Gezz this kid, I wonder where he get this side of him. Maybe from appa. Yes absolutely from appa. Appa love to joke around." I smile, recall the happy moment when my parent still alive.

 

**************************

 

~DooJoon POV~

"DooJoon! Wake up! It's already 6.30" Hyunseung shook my shoulder. I woke up, yawned and rubbed my eyes.

"hurmm~" I replied shortly.

"Go wake the other. I'll cook our breakfast. Palli!" Ordered Hyunseung again making me fully awake.

"Fine UMMA!" I get up and walked to the bathroom to wash my face. Then I walked toward Yoseob's bed, who was my roommate.

"Seobbie wake up. You need to go to school wakey~ wakey..." I pulled Yoseob blanket making the cute boy sat down.

"Uhg nae" Yoseob answered with sleepy voice. Then I made my way to Kiwoon's room.

"I'm already awake hyung. I'll wake Gikwang hyung." Said Dongwoon after Doojoon appearing in front of the door.

"Well ok maknae." I made my way to Hyunseung room, which he shares with Junhyung.

"Yahh Junhyung wakes up!" I said while kicking his bed. Junhyung let out a small groan.

"Dude wake up or I will forbid coke in the house." I warned him making him awake.

"Don't you dare hyung!" He said making me laugh.

He just can't let go of his coke. The easiest way to make him wake up .

"Palli, or we are going to get late to school. Hyunseung will start nagging if you didn't wake up." I said while walking out from the room.

~NO ONE POV~

"Hyunnie, study hard nae. Noona will fetch you like always. Don't follow stranger arasso." MinYul said while fixing MinHyun hair.

"Yes noona. I'll wait you here as always. Noona palli go to school or you going to be late." Ordered Minhyun.

"Okay, now give noona my good luck charm." MinHyun bend down and look at MinHyun. MinHyun pinched his sister's cheek before kissing both of his noona's cheek.

"How about my good luck charm noona?" MinHyun bite his lips cutely. MinYul kissed MinHyun's nose.

"There you are. Now go, your teacher are waiting for you." MinYul pushed MinHyun slowly. MinHyun waved at his sister that waving her hand to him. MinYul made her way to school that just take 15 minute from MinHyun school.

"MinYul!" Someone shout MinYul name, there's two girl waiting for MinYul on the front gate of school

    
   [MinYul will be wearing the guy school uniform -the white one-]

"Hyosung unnie, I unnie. Annyeong.” She greets them. Iu run to MinYul and embrace her.

"Aww I miss you." She said happily.

"aigoo Iu-ah. you parted from her not more than 24 hours." Hyosung interrupted.

"Shut up Hyosung. When I said I miss her that mean I miss her. Don't interrupt." She said still hugging MinYul. MinYul chuckle slowly

"I miss you too Iu unnie. Now why don't we get into our class?" Suggest MinYul. Hyosung and Iu agree and walk with MinYul to their class.

"I heard from other student that we're having a new students." Told Hyosung while sit on his place as soon as we reach our class.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey hey heyyy i'm backkk *_*v

lol kay bye xD