Chapter 7

My Lover is a Tomboy?!

"Neh seonsaengnim." Answered the student. The teacher asked the new students to enter the class. The girls started to squeal when they saw three hot guy that going to be their classmate.

"Annyeong Yang Yoseob Imnida, please take care of me. Buing buing." The cute guys started to do the aegyo making the girls giggled.

"Omoo he's cuteee." Whispered Iu.

"Annyeong girls. I'm Lee Gikwang. Just call me Gikwang and please give me your number after this nae." The second guy winked making the girls squeals harder. While the other boys rolled their eyes.

"Tchh another Playboy in the school. Great." Said Hyosung annoyed.

"Annyeong. Son Dongwoon Imnida." The third guy introduces himself normally.

"He looks a bit Arabic." Iu and Hyosung said together.

"And I don't care unnies." Answered MinYul while looking outside the windows.

"MinYul!" They said together while MinYul just smiled.

"Okay Yoseob shi please sit behind Jieun sshi... Jieun Sshi please raises your hand." said the teacher. Iu raised her hand happily.

wah she's cute. said yoseob in his mind.

"Gikwang sshi you will sit uhmm." The teacher looked around the class.

"Please not me, please not me. please not me. Please please please" Prayed hyosung silently.

"A'ah behind Hyosung sshi... Raise your hand please."

"Great! I wish I’m in hell right now." Hyosung raised her hand weakly. Gikwang smirked.

"Hurm... that’s was a nice choice seonsaengnim. Gomawo.” Said Gikwang happily

"Lastly Dongwoon sshi please seat behind MinYul. MinYul sshi please raise your hand." Ask the teacher. MinYul didn't hear and kept looking outside the windows.

"MinYul Sshi?"

"Yahh MinYul!" Hyosung hit MinYul head slowly making MinYul yelped.

"Ouch what was that for?" Asked MinYul While rubbing his sore head.

"Seonsaengnim were calling your name." Told Iu. MinYul looked at her teacher.

"Yes seonsaengnim?"

"Please raise your hand up so that Dongwoon sshi know where he should sit and please don't day dreaming in my class." The teacher warned her. She just raised her hand up.

He looks normal. Dongwoon talked in his mind

"Now boys, you can go and sit on our place. While I take the attendant." The teacher looked at them. They bowed politely and make their way to their seat.

"Annyeong Yoseob imnida." Yoseob introduced himself to Iu.

"Annyeong, I'm Lee Jieun but just call me Iu. Hope we can be friend." Iu said with a friendly tone.

"Hey pretty, I'm Gikwang. But you can call me Kwangie oppa if you want." Said Gikwang proudly in flirting voice to Hyosung. Hyosung rolled her eyes.

"Just shut up playboy. I won't fall into you trap and stay the hell away from me if you love your face." Warned Hyosung without looking at Gikwang's face.

"Looks like you found your match Kwangie 'oppa'..." Yoseob said playfully.

"Shut up hyung." 

"Hey, I'm Dongwoon." Dongwoon looked at MinYul but MinYul just nodded her head and continue looking at the window

"MinYul didn't talk too much but if you want to be friend with MinYul just talk to him like usual." Said Iu for MinYul.

"Ahh. Thanks for the information" Dongwoon smiled to Iu. After the teacher took their attendants, they started their lessons.

-Hyosung POV-

The with this playboy behind me. Can't he stop knocking my chair with his leg? When the teacher writing on the whiteboard i turned my head and gave him my famous glare. 

"Stay the ing away from my chair or i'll break your leg dude!" I said harshly but lowly. I don't want make some scene in the class. I turned to the front again and continued writing what the teacher said.

For a 15 minute i studied in peace but it won't stay long because the stupid playboy disturb me again. This time he threw a piece of crumpled paper. I turned around and again gave him my glare. He smiled and pointed at the paper,asking me to open it. I let out a small sigh and open the piece of paper.

'Hey pretty lady,are you free tonight? Why don't we go and have a date together?'

I wrote it back in it.

'No thanks'

then i threw back the paper to him. Again after few seconds, the paper were thrown back onto my table.

haish!

'Hey,i'll treat you ice cream after dinner then we can go shopping then maybe stay together.... alone... you know '

'Look, I don't ing care if you want to treat me ice cream or not,shopping is not my type and heck i won't be alone with a playboy like YOU...

and if you dare throw this paper to me again,i'll make sure this paper will be in your mouth after this.' 

After i threw the paper back,i heard a low gasp from back. I grinned a bit. 

Take that you playboy.After a few minute i didn't receive any paper and i was happy like hell. That means i can study in peace

KRINGGGGGG

"Ahhh at last recess time." Hyosung stretched her arms

"Yay, after this we just have three periods only. Math, History and science right?" Iu said feeling happy.

"Yeah, but I didn't saw Eunhyuk seonsaengnim car’s. So maybe he's not coming for Science today." Told Hyosung.

"Really? Great~ Hyosung, MinYul let's go to the cafeteria. Imma hungry." Iu pulled Hyosung and MinYul's hand.

"Uhm excuse me Iu sshi... Can you show us the cafeteria? We kinda don't know where it is." Ask Yoseob suddenly, he pouted his lips. Iu giggled softly.

"Sure yoseob sshi.. Is it alright with you guys?" Iu looked at MinYul and Hyosung. Both of them nodded.

"I'm going to the bathroom. Save my place nae?" Asked MinYul before she walk out from the class.

"So let’s go." Said Iu with a cute smile.

"Please, lead the way princess." replied Gikwang and winked to Hyosung.

"Get lost." Hyosung hold Iu's hand and walked to the cafeteria followed by Yoseob, Gikwang and Dongwoon.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

heyyyy

so yeah lol kisung moment . . . yes please kill me, bcuz it not-so-perfect u.u

no junhyung yet xD i promise he will be there in the next chapter