Chapter 24

My Lover is a Tomboy?!

"Look at the potret." JunHyung pointed his finger at the big potret on the living room. MinYul look at the potret carefully and there she saw someone that she know on the potret.

"I... It's your p... Picture?"

"Yes it's my picture. This is my family house. My house." He said, whispering the last phrase on MinYul ear.

"But i thought you stay with Beast." MinYul ask him back.

"Yeah, I did. All of us have our own home MinYul ah. We are rich people but we just don't like it. Thats why we stay together. As Beast. Do you understand now?" Asked JunHyung while looking at MinYul. MinYul nodded as answer she understand.

"Now follow me, you need to clean up and we need to put some antiseptic on your wound." JunHyung interwined their hand and make MinYul followed him to his room that was located on the second floor. They get in a big room a.k.a JunHyung room.

"Stay here." order JunHyung while he opened another door, looking for something. MinYul walk to the nearest table and saw JunHyung photo with Beast. She then saw a picture where JunHyung was hugging a women. She had a same eyes as JunHyung.

 

~JunHyung POV~

Great great great, now he know that i'm a rich boy. He might scared with me or hate me. Please god, don't make him hate me. I talk to myself while looking something for MinYul to wear. I take out a white T-shirt and a short that end up at the thigh.

Ahh this is the only shirt that suitable for him. My other clothes are way too big for him. MinYul why do you have a small body? haishhh

I walk out from the room and saw MinYul were looking at my picture.

"MinYul ah." I called MinYul making him look at me immediately.

"Y... Yeah?"

"Here, take this cloth and go clean yourself. There's the toilet. If you look inside the cupboard you will found a towel. Now go." I give him the clothes and push him into the toilet. When i'm sure he already lock the door i walk out from my room and into the kitchen, i look inside the cupboard under the sinks. My maid always keep the First aid kit box in here so where is it n....  A'ah found it!

Wait, should i bring something to drink for MinYul? Yeah i should. I open the fridge and took out orange juice and two glasses and put it on the tray. I walk to my room slowly and knocked the door before i get in. I put the tray and Aid-kit box on my bed. I sat on my bed and take out my phone and called someone.

"Yahhh Hyung where are you? I want my ice cream!" Gikwang voice can be heard without i put it on my ears.

"Can you shut up for a while and turn it to speaker and called the other member too." I order him harshly.

"Fine... DooJoon Hyung come hereee. JunHyung wanna talk. Yahhh stop eating and come here all of you!" Gikwang shouted calling for the other member.

"They are here, now talk hyung."Said gikwang.

"JunHyung, where are you? You out for almost more than one hour. Do you want me to lock you outside?"

"Hyung i'm at My house kay? I meet MinYul on the street fighting with Block B." I told them I can hear someone were gasping over there.

"How are you? Are both of you fine?" Hyunseung ask worriedly.

"Yeah, just a few cut and bruise. We can't go home until tomorrow. Zico and were on our ways so i don't have any other choice, so i bring MinYul to my house. I'll call you later." I end up the call as soon as i heard the bathroom door were unlock. MinYul step outside, already wearing my cloth and he look stunning? Even for a boy he look Beautiful, with his slender leg and .....

ok shot that JunHyung. Don't think about those things.

"Uhm... Hyung can i use your phone?" He asked me while drying his hair that still dripping with water.

Damm he looked y.

Wake the hell up JunHyung!

"Uh s... sure here. I'll take my bath now. If you feel thirsty just take it from the table and i already put the aid kit box on the bed.Use it." I said while giving my phone before i run in the bathroom.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damnn... I just can't stop myself for updating...

so here the short updates for today x3 

Junhyung gotta be crazy for the night hahaha