Chapter 25

My Lover is a Tomboy?!

~MinYul POV~

Weirdddd... Why did he act like that? I look at JunHyung phone and start to dial Hyosung number.

beep.... beep.... beep...

"Yoboseyo"

"Hyosung!"

"Huh? M... MinYul? Yahh are you alright? Who's phone did you use?" Ask Hyosung.

"I'm fine for right now. I was using JunHyung phone. I accidently meet Block B after i got off from work and fight with them. Fortunately Junhyung was there and help me. We kinda run away from them and now i'm staying at JunHyung house. I didn't bring my cellphone cuz i left it with MinHyun, i might be can't go back until tomorrow so i wanna ask for your help." I explain to Hyosung

"Gezz that stupid gang... Ok, tell me."

"Listen, MinHyun was at home alone. I don't want he to worry. Can you go to my house and accompany MinHyun? Call Iu unnie and tell her what already happen but i just want YOU to sleepover at my house. Said to Hyunnie that i was staying at Iu unnie house, doing homework. Please." I told her half begging.

"Don't worry MinYul. I'll go to your house right now. The important thing is you are safe. I'll end the call now and go straight to your house." Hyosung said and end the call like she said.

"Gomawo unnie." I whisper lowly.

Ahh,i feel thirsty. I look at the table and saw Orange juice that JunHyung bring, i poured it in the glass and drink it. Yummy! As i put the glass on the tray back i feel really tired and sore all over my body. I walked to the couch and sit there as i saw my reflection on the mirror that was across me, i can see a cut on my cheek. I look down at my arms and saw a few bruise, i let out a small sigh as i lay on the couch.

What type of excuse will i use if Hyunnie saw this? Should i told him that i was to careless and fall?Nahh, Hyunnie too clever to believe that or i should tell him the true? No,he too young for that. Oh should I tell him I’m being a superwomen and change to kungfu panda girl version and fight with bad people? Okay that was the stupidest idea you ever had MinYul! I don't want to make him worry. Haishh

 

~No one POV~

As MinYul keep thinking, her eyes slowly feels heavy and as a result she fall asleep on the couch.

In the mean time in the bathroom, JunHyung keep thinking about MinYul. He turn off the shower and wipe his body with the tower he get from the cupboard.

"Oh great. I don't even remember to bring my clothes here too. I can't go out just wearing a towel. MinYul will think i'm a ert. Wait, we both boys. There's nothing wrong right? Yeah, MinYul get jealous with me cuz i much more manlier?" JunHyung talk to himself proudly. He opened the door slowly and take a peek in the room but he didn't saw any sign of MinYul so he step out from the bathroom slowly as he make his way toward his wardrobe and take something to wear. After he wear his clothes he turn around just to greet by the view of MinYul that already sleep on the couch.

Fuhh thank god he already sleep, if not he going to have nosebleed because of my hottness body… wait a minute, what the hell am I talking about? Gosh!~

JunHyung heart soften when he looked at MinYul. He walk near to MinYul and sit on the edge of the couch. Slowly his hand reached MinYul hair and caress it slowly then thru MinYul cheek that have a small cut. JunHyung chuckle lowly.

"He don't even care to put on some medicine." JunHyung stand up as he look at MinYul.Slowly he carry MinYul bridal style and put her on his bed. He reached the Aid kit box and start to put medicine on MinYul cuts and bruise. After that he pull the blanket and cover MinYul body.

"Umma~" Mumble MinYul slowly,wrinkled her forehead.

"Your umma always in your heart MinYul. Always." Whisper JunHyung on her ear as he kiss MinYul forehead, gaining smile on MinYul sleeping face.

"I think I need to sleep too...Good night MinYul."JunHyung smile to sleeping MinYul and walk to the couch and lay there to rest his body.

 

~MinYul POV~

Hurmm, it's so soft. Wait, how can a couch be so soft like bed?

I open my eyes and was greeted by the morning light.

"Where am I?" I wake up and look around me

"This is not my room it's... Junhyung room." I said as i start to remember what happen yesterday. Again i look around the room looking for JunHyung and there he is sleeping on the couch.

Did he carry me to the bed while he sleep on the couch?And why did my heart beat faster so suddenly?I touch my chest,i can feel my heart beat.I shook my head slowly.

Krukk krukk

I touch my stomach. Gezz i'm hungry. I didn't eat anything yesterday except bread at breakfast and lunch. I wake up slowly from the bed and peek at JunHyung. Slowly i open the door and walk out from the room.

He surely rich... I look at each picture that was hanging on the wall then i walk downstairs to the kitchen

"Woahh the kitchen much bigger than mine." I mumble as i make my way to the fridge.

Should i make some breakfast? Yeah i should .I take out egg and Hot Dog and start to cook pancake.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yo yo yo....

hope u like this chapt...

i'll update the next chapt this friday maybe, if i'm not too busy (or forget)

LOL