Chapters 35

My Lover is a Tomboy?!

Gikwang POV~

"CHEATER!"

That voice? Isn't that Hyosung voice? I said while kicking B-Bomb stomach before i threw my look behind me. Kyung were standing behind me like a statue before he fall to the ground not moving.

"Serve you right."

I look at the person that sound like Hyosung and there she is, standing proudly with wood on her hand. Yoseob and i widen our eyes.

"What the hell are you doing here? Didn't i tell you to stay at home?" I yelled at her. She glare at me.

"First of all, you need to finish your Job Gikwang! B-Bomb were standing behind you!" She said while point her finger behind me. I turn around and start to fight back.Hyosung run to Yoseob and help him fight with P.O. It's just take a few minute for us to defeat P.O and B-Bomb

"Now answer my question! What are you doing here?" I yelled at Hyosung. She glare at me.

"What do you think i am? Hyosung won't listen to someone else! I will do what i want to do and i wanna save my friend! And stop yelling at me!"

"But you can just stay at home and wait for us! It's dangerous place for a girl like you!"

"A girl like me huh? I'm not a weak little girl Lee Gikwang! I know how to protect myself! I know how to fight. You don't expect me to be a good girl and just stay at home waiting for you guys to save her! You don't know her! You don't even know what Block B would do to her! They will do anything to get what they want even if it involve killing people!" Hyosung yelled at me back, i can see she try to hold back her tear. I feel guilty, i should not mad at her like that. If i stay at her place, i'll do the same thing too. Hyosung~

"Guys, can't both of you quit yelling to each other? We have someone that we need to save today. You two can continue quirell later." Yoseob said while crossing his arms. He look a bit annoyed with us.

"Fine, let's go to the basement. The other maybe need our help."

"Wait." Hyosung stop me. Yoseob and I look at her and raise our eyebrows

"what?" I let out a small sigh.

"We need to wait here." She look at Yoseob ignoring my question. 

Aishh i hate when she ignore me!

"Why? We need to help the other Hyosung. If you scared you can wait here." Yoseob replied. Hyosung bitting her lips like trying to hide something. she grunted slowly.

"You don't expect me to come here without help right. I already call the police. They will come here any minute and we need to wait for them." She told us. Well more to Yoseob because she just look at yoseob like i'm not even exist in here. 

"You what? Why did you do that? We will be in a big trouble if police know about this although we work with police." I groaned. She pouted her lips.

"It's not my own decision. We both agree to this."

we both?

"We both? Is there another person that know about this? Who?Tell us!" Yoseob  demanded.

"Yeah we both." Someone said as soon as yoseob ask Hyosung. Yoseob and i turn around and widened our eyes as we look at the person that talked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just had this urge to update this short chapt /laugh like a devil/  

So who's this person that helping them... hurmm :3

let me tell you the clue. this person is one of my bias. A cool guy, and he know a lot of things about MinYul, Hyosung, Iu , Beast and Block B 

LMAO X3 Don't forget to comment!!!! x3