Chapters 33

My Lover is a Tomboy?!

~JunHyung POV~

MinYul is a girl. Thats mean that i'm normal. Wait i don't even care if MinYul is a boy or girl as long as i can be with her. But wait, MinYul is a girl, so that means i can be with her without people looking and talk bad at us right? I feel great.

"Junnie hyung?"

That voice,MinHyun?

I look back and saw MinHyun peeking behind his door room. I stand up from the couch and walk to him.

"Yes?"    

"C... Can you sleep with me? Well, wh...when i'm feel scared noona always be with me and sleep in my room. B... But noona not here n... now." He start to tearing. I hugged him.

"Come, let sleep on your bed." I carry him and close the door before i walk to his bed. 

Yeah we sleep in MinYul house. Hyosung and Iu were in the kitchen washing the plate after we had our dinner while my member were discussing the plan on how to save MinYul. HyunSeung already call his own investigators to find Block B hangout place and he's the one that suggest all of us to sleep at MinYul house so that it will be much more easier. Slowly i put 

MinHyun on the bed as i sit beside him. He hugged my waist.

"Junnie hyung, you will save MinYul noona right?"

"Yes kiddo, we will go and save her. She will be alright." I told him as i caress his hair.

His nose, eyes and smile are exactly same as MinYul. Why i didn't regonize this before? Their surname are the same. Kim MinYul and Kim MinHyun. Their name almost the same too.

"Hyung, do you wanna see Yullie noona picture?" He ask me suddenly with his bright smile.

"What picture?"

He rolled slowly and open the drawer beside the bed and taking out something from there, a picture.

"It's the only picture of noona that i have, a limited edition photo! Noona won't let me show it to other even to Hyosung and Iu noona. She ask me to keep it as secret but hyung is my friend so i'll show it to you." He said while hand over the pictures. I take the picture and look at it.

And there she is, looking . so . ing . cute . and . pretty . in . the . picture.

 

"Noona always wear boy clothes so I try to force Yullie noona to wear dresses but she don't want. I pick out the outfit that i like and ask her to wear those and ask her to take the picture so that i can look at them .At first noona was hesitated but i told her that i wanna see her wearing a girl cloth and she just follow my order ehehe... Noona were so cute and pretty right Hyung?" He look at me but i just can't stop looking at the picture of her.

"Hyung do you love my noona?"

"What?" I look at him a bit shock.

"Nothing, can we sleep now hyung." He said while yawning. I pull him in the blanket. The picture were still in my hand.

"Sleep." I pat his back.

"Hyung, if you love my noona. Please take good care of her. I like it if hyung the one that love my sister like those love story in the drama." MinHyun close his eyes slowly and drift to the dreamland. I smile and kiss his head.

"You know what MinHyun, you are just a six years old kid but you sound like you already mature enough and ready to face the world. You don't need to worry MinHyun. Hyung will love you noona more than everything."

 

~No one POV~

"Where is she?"

"In the room still faint i guess."

"Faint?" The guy that look like a leader glare at his man.

"Uh yeah, she keep on struggle and yelling so i hit her neck, and she faint."

"Hurm... Just let she sleep. I will give a visit to her tomorrow morning. It's going to be alot of fun." He laugh devilly

"By the way, prepare the thing that i ask you to do. I don't think Beast will sit down and do nothing." He command.

 

~Yoseob POV~

"Woonie ah, where are you going?" I ask when i saw 
Dongwoon wearing his jacket and walk to the door. He turn around and look at me.

"Ah Hyung, mian i didn't saw you there. I just wanna go out for awhile. I had something to do. Hyung wanna come with me?" He putting his hand in the pocket while looking at me. I think for a while then stand up to take my jacket and follow him.

"Where are we going?"

"Our Basement."

I look at him a bit shock.

"Our Basement? For what? Didn't you remember what Doojoon hyung said? He said don't go to the basement if one of hyung didn't come with us." I told him while pulling his arm.

"Don't worry hyung, i'm just wanna take something from there. I already ask someone to put the things that we need at the basement door. It's not like we going in the basement." He pull his hand back.

"What thing? That 'things'?" I look at him with big eyes. Dongwoon smirking.

"Yep ,i can't let our member go there without those 'thing' right?"

"Tch Dongwoon ah, you looks like a nerdy little good boy but actually you're such a devilish little maknae." i told him while poking his head.

"Oh well,what can i say... I'm such a handsome devilish maknae that have a smart brain." He said proudly.

 

~JunHyung POV~ 

"Junnie hyung" 

MinYul? I look at that person infront of me.She were smiling cutely. But why did MinYul called me hyung? she should call me oppa right? Suddenly, i saw someone standing behind MinYul. He wrap his arms around MinYul and MinYul face change to sad. That man were pulling MinYul away from me. I pull out my hand to stop them as MinYul try to reach me. She is getting away, that man were pulling her so harsh. I need to save her! But... But i can't move my legs? 
w...why?

"MinYul wait for me! I'll save you." I shouted as i tried to move my leg and chase her.

"Hyung!"

"MinYul! Wait!"

"HYUNG! WAKE UP" Someone were yelling at me as i feel my cheek burn up. I opened my eyes and hold my cheek

"Gosh, my hand hurt."

I look beside me and saw Yoseob were rubbing his hand.

"Yoseob? What happen?"I asked curiously. Yoseob shrugged and say.

"sorry hyung, i had to slap you because you keep yelling MinYul name and i need to wake you up."

so it's just a dream?

"Hyung palli wake up. Hyunseung hyung already got information from his investigators. Doojoon hyung will tell us the plan." Continue Yoseob.

I wake up from the bed slowly as i look at beside me, MinHyun were still sleeping with MinYul picture in his hand.

When did that picture get there? I thought i hold it? Yoseob already walk out from the room and i follow him.

"Is it hard to wake him up?" Ask Hyunseung as soon we reach the living room. All of the member were there with Hyosung and Iu.

"It's hard when that person were having a dream and keep yelling MinYul name until I need to slap him." Explain Yoseob.

"No wonder your cheek look red. I thought you were wearing a blusher." Gikwang cover his mouth, trying to hide his laugh.

"Shut up Gikwang. So what you got Hyunseung." I sit on the couch beside Hyunseung. He look at all of us.

"From what i've got, Block B change their hangout place as soon as they kidnap MinYul. They were outside of the town."

"Where?" I ask him impatient.

"One of Zico hideout place. The lighthouse. It's take a less than 45 minutes from here to there if Gikwang the one that drive." He said.

"Yahh, why him?" Whine DooJoon.

"Because he know how to drive more faster and better than you. He was the best car racer remember? Now stop with your whining and act like a leader." Hyunseung smack DooJoon head while Gikwang smile proudly.

"Is MinYul safe?" Ask Hyosung suddenly.

"I don't know Hyosung. It's hard for me to predict her condition. My investigator can't get in the lighthouse because of their man." Hyunseung let out a small dissapointed sigh.

"It's ok." Hyosung look down.

"Ok this is our plan. Gikwang and Yoseob will go in first to check the place followed by Hyunseung and dongwoon then us." Doojoon look at me. I nodded my head agree.

"Get rid those who try to stop us. Use the equipment that I have given to contact each other, it will help our subordinates to detect us if anything happen to me. They were just outside the lighthouse waiting for my command if we need help." Told Doojoon.

"Hyung, I has provided something that might help us." Said Dongwoon suddenly. He and yoseob smiling. 

All of us look at them weirdly as they stand and walk to the corner beside kitchen door and take out a big bag.

Eyh? As i remember, there were no bag there.

Dongwoon and yoseob put the bag on the table and the bag.

"Where the hell did you get that?" Ask Hyosung shockily.Hyunseung look at Dongwoon asking for answer.

"What? You don't expect me to just let all of us go without the weapon right?"

"Tch bad maknae." Gikwang knocked Dongwoon head.

"when did you get this?" Ask Doojoon

"Last night we're out right?  Dongwoon the one that suggest me and i think that was a great idea so i follow him." Yoseob answer winking his eye.

"Hey guys, where did you get those thing? I know all of you were rich people but err..." Hyosung rubbed her head.

"Oh well, before this, all of us were a gangster but after fighting with Block B, we stop because we're getting bored with that life. Let just said that our subordinates still loyal to us and they always wanted to help us because they wanna to repay us back for what we had done to them and their family. Sometimes we work for cops too." Answer Hyunseung. Hyosung and Iu nodded understand

"So can we start now?" I ask them coldly. Doojoon smack my head but i get to avoid it.

"Can't you stop being a cold guy? tch... Hyosung, Iu i want you two to stay here.We will go and save MinYul."

"What? Staying and just wait? Oh no... Thats not my styles... I will go with you guys and help." Protest Hyosung.

"It's dangerous." Gikwang look at Hyosung.

"I don't ing care. I know how to take care of myself."

"But i care! Stay with Iu and take care of MinHyun! Wait for me to come back!" Yelled Gikwang making Hyosung startle. Doojoon shake his head.

"Haish these love puppy." He's mumble

"Let's go guys. It's already 6 in the morning, the faster we go the faster we can go home with MinYul together with us." Command Doojoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the next chapter! Rescuing Minyul Mission started!!!