Chapter 19

My Lover is a Tomboy?!

Few days later…

~No One POV~

“Where are you going? The bell going to ring any minute.” Asked Doojoon as soon as the English teacher out from our class 20 minute earlier.

“I’m going to the toilet,why? Wanna go with me?” said JunHyung with a poker face. Doojoon scrunched up his nose.

“No thanks.”HyunSeung continued talking to Doojoon. JunHyung slide his hands in his pocket and walk out from the class with a cool pose, making the girls in the class looking at him,admiring him  [and yeah of course they are drooling]

As he walk through the empty hallway he saw MinYul from the window. She was walking alone to the garden. 

“What is he doing there?” Said JunHyung. He felt curious so he walked to the stair and ran down to the garden. As soon as he reached there, he sneaked slowly behind the bush and saw someone standing in front MinYul. It’s a boy. A girly-boy because he's wearing a pink scarf

“So, why do you want to meet me?” Asked MinYul while looking at the boy that was acting a bit shy by playing with his finger and smiling cutely

please, he's trying to flirt with you, hoping you will fall for him. Don't you know that MinYul? and what the hell with that pink scarf? Does that boy's even have balls? for god ing sake you are a boy dudeee. Both of you are a boy! Whispered JunHyung while rolling his eyes.

"Uhmm well,you know. Since I entered this school my eyes just always on you,i c...can't look at other girls or boys. You're so perfect for me." Said the girly boy. MinYul let out a small sigh.

"Look, I think you know who i am so..."

"Yes I know and i don't mind at all. I don't care about that. I love you, i will do whatever you want me to do and i don't care what other people going to say. I'll give you everything i have. I'm rich. Please accept me.I can protect you!" The boy walked closer to MinYul while biting his lips.He putting his hand on MinYul's shoulder trying to pull MinYul closer to him. JunHyung felt the ghost bump all over him when he saw the boy touched MinYul. He felt like he want to run to MinYul and yank the boy hand away from touching MinYul. MinYul jumped from the sudden touch. She pushed the the boy hand as soon as the boy hand touch her shoulder. 

"Please, don't touch me. I'm sorry but i'm not that kind of person. I can't be with you and I'm not into any relationship right now. I'm really sorry." MinYul bowed and turned around. Before he can start the first step,the boy pulled her arm and hugged MinYul from the back.

"Why i can't be with you? I have money, I can protect you from them. I can give you money for you and your brother. You just need to be with me." The boy hugged MinYul tightly making her felt suffocated. She kept on struggling.

Protect your ! Gayness overboard!

"Let m... Me go!"

"I can't! I love you, i won't let you go unless you said yes."

ing bastard! JunHyung hissed. He get out from the place he's hiding and walked behind the boy. He pulled the boy shoulder hard making the boy shocked. MinYul took the opportunity to escape from the boy's arms

"Yo dude,didn't he ask you to let him go?" As soon JunHyung said that,he punched the boy. The boy fell on the ground while holding his cheeks. MinYul eyes widen with the sudden action. JunHyung wanted to give another punch to the boy but MinYul grabbed on his arms.

"Please stop!"

"But he..." JunHyung protes

"Please, i don't want to start the fight." Demand MinYul. JunHyung grumbled as he pulled his hand,he gritted his teeth. MinYul turned her body to face the boy and bowed.

"I'm sorry." MinYul pulled JunHyung away from the garden.

"How can you let that boy go? He almost harassed you."

"I... I don't want this things become bigger." Said MinYul a bit stammered,she still shocked but she didn't show it. MinYul stopped and looked at JunHyung.

"uhm what are you doing there? I mean at the garden.What did you hear?"

JunHyung snapped.what did i do there? Why did i follow him? MinYul still looked him and wait for his reaction.

"I...I was going to the toilet then I saw you and the boy from the window. He looks like were g...going to force you so I uhmm run to the garden then I saw he hugging you. so the rest you know." He whispered the last part.A bit lie won't hurt right? thought JunHyung. They stay quiet for a few minute then the bell rings.

"So... hmm it's time for me to go home." 

"Yeah, me too." JunHyung nodded and rubbed his neck. MinYul bowed and walked in front JunHyung, then she stopped and turned around.

"By the way, thanks for helping me just now." MinYul smiled before she left, leaving JunHyung that speechless after seeing MinYul's sweet smile.Did he just smile?

~JunHyung POV~

"Hyung? Hyung? Yahhh YONG JUNHYUNG!"JunHyung fell from the couch as soon as Gikwang shouted on his ear.

"What the..."

"JUNHYUNG NO CURSINGG" shouted Hyunseung from the kitchen.

"Fish..." whispered JunHyung slowly enough for Gikwang to hear the word. He let out a small chuckles."Not that tough huh."

"Shut up Gikwang. And why did you shout on my ear? I can go deaf!"

"Well i keep calling your name but yeah you didn't even make any move so i need to shout your name. Are you okay hyung? you seem... Lost? "Gikwang sat beside me on the couch

"Uh yeah,i'm fine. I just think about something."Gikwang look at me and widen his eyes. He turned to me as his hands reach out to my shoulders.

"You're not having a fever right? Did you knock you head before?" Said Gikwang while shaking my body. I pushed his hands 

"What the fish dude? I'm fine okayyy? Whats wrong with you?" I asked while raising my eyebrow

"Well, you're acting weird hyung. You never look so lost like just now and you never ever think unless it's about your coke! Oh and about pika pika!"explained Gikwang

"Gikwang,the way you said it’s like i'm the most stupidest guy in the world that never use my brain,i'm not stupid like you. Is it wrong for me to think? I'm a human too."

"Well i though you're a cyborg cuz well you know ... you're heartless"whispered Gikwang. I gave my famous glare to him

"you do know that i can hear what you said right?" 

"ehehehe mian." Said Gikwang while chuckleing awkwardly. Suddenly Yoseob appearred in front the kitchen door.

"JunHyungggggggggggg" He shouted with his high vocal.Gikwang and i had to cover up our ears

"WHAAAATT?" I shouted back. Yoseob looked at us and then plopped himself between us.

"Seungie hyung want you to buy some veggie for him to cook tomorrow."

"Now?"

"Yes now hyung. He said if you don't go,he will throw away all your pikachu and coke." As soon as Yoseob said that i get up from the couch, grab my phone,jacket,purse and run out from the house.

"Get back home faster!" Shout Hyunseung from kitchen.

"You gonna paid for this Hyunseung!"

~No one POV~

"Yes Hyunnie, noona won't forget to buy your Mushroom. I'm gonna cook mushroom sup for you okay? Love you too." MinYul let out a small chuckles after MinHyun hang up the phone. Then suddenly

BRAKKKKK

She knocked on someone making both of them fell on the floor. The person groaned lowly

"Aigoo... it's hurt" She said as she rubbed her hand.

"Aiahh yahhh can't you s... MinYul?" MinYul raised her head to the person. 

"JunHyung?" 

"What are you doing here?" both of them asked at the same time,slowly making them awkward to each other. JunHyung stood up and hold out his hand to MinYul. MinYul took JunHyung hand slowly then Junhyung pulled MinYul to stand. 

His hand are soft... said JunHyung in his mind.

"uhmm thanks. So what are you doing here?" MinYul pulled her hand from JunHyung. 

"Hyunseung make me come here to buy some vegetables or he will throw away my pikachu and coke." Said JunHyung while pouting without he know. As soon as he realise that he let out a small cough while Minyul let out a small giggles.

"Pikachu? That was so...... cute?"

"s...so what are you doing here?" JunHyung asked,trying to change the subject.

"Me? Just like you except that nobody make me to buy it and nobody going to throw away my things~ " MinYul wiggled her eyebrows and laughed. JunHyung face flushed red. Thank god MinYul can't see it.

"So,don't you want to pick up the things that you need?"

"Oh ye... Yeah. Almost forgot about that. Uhmm then..."

"Then i'll see you at school." MinYul bowed slightly and started to walk away to the counter and paid the things she bought. JunHyung just stand there while watching MinYul dissappeared from his sight.

"Ouh well... Let's get the things that 'umma' want." He turned around and continue looking for the things that Hyunseung need.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WEEEEEEEEE DOUBLE UPDATEEE <3

yeshh yeshh yeshhh... k...

do leave some comment kay <3

luv ya again again and again <3

JunHyung&MinYul : WE LOVE U GUYS TOOO BABEHHH <3