Chapter 14

My Lover is a Tomboy?!

~MinYul POV~

It's happening again. I need to control my emotion.In many people why i have to meet him. Why?Woo Jiho a.k.a Zico. Thank god i meet him after i sent MinHyun to his kindergarten. My mind went back to the incident before i reached at my school.

-flashback-

"Hey guys look who's here. It's Kim MinYul. Our pretty tomboy." He said while looking at me up and down.

"Hey dude, she become more cute." Ukwon said,walking around me smirking.

"Can you move. I need to go to my school." I said coldly.

"Woohoo, you've got a nice voice too. I wonder what it will sound when you shout my name, oh wait not shout more to moans." He laughing with his gang. Ukwon tried to touch me but i slapped his hand and walked pass him and before i could run, Zico held my hand tightly.

"wow still fierce like old time huh. I like."

"Let me go you bastard!" I kicked his leg but too bad he avoided it. He was still holding my hand but it won't stop me to hit him. I pulled my hand and punched his face making him fall on the street. I didn't waste my time and ran away before could catch me. I knew i hurt his pretty face because i can see there's blood on my fist, i bet he will order to look for me. My hand was pretty hurt.I ran to my school, the safe place for me.


-end flashback-

I looked at my hand. 

Wow it's red and swollen. I let out a low sigh.

I hope i won't meet him again. If i did meet him, let’s just hope MinHyun won't be there with me and i'm still alive. I don't wanna leave MinHyun alone.I remembered the promise that i made before appa and umma died. I promised to them to take care of MinHyun until he can take good care of himself. And i will fulfill my promise. I looked up to the sky.

Appa, umma please protect us. I prayed. I looked back at my friend, Iu and Hyosung then to the Beast member that were chatting with them.

"I should apologize to them." I whisper,slowly I stood and make my way to them. The first one that looked at me was JunHyung followed by Yoseob, Iu, Hyosung and the others.

"I...I'm sorry. I act like a jerk just now." I said, looking down to my feet. Iu pulled me down, sitting between her and Hyosung.

"Are you fine now?" I nodded slowly. Then i sensed Hyosung's eyes on my left fist.

Oh ! I quickly hid my left hand at my back.

"You know what MinYul, you can't hide everything from me. Now show me you hand or i'll do it using the rough way." She’s order me. Well i kinda scared with evil Hyosung so I took out my hand slowly. She pulled my hand roughly making me groaned in pain.

"Ahh"

"The heck. Why did your fist swollen?" She asked me with his worry + angry tone. They looked at me and my hand. I just bit my lips.Should i tell or not?

"KIM MINYUL!" She called me with my full name

"I'msorryImeetthem!"I said while closing my eyes a bit scared.

"Them? Who? MinYul ah tell me. Who did you meet." This time Iu asked me.

"T...Them... Jiho and his gang." I bit my lips, get ready to get scolded. Hyosung eyes turned big like it going to pop out. Iu and Beast looked at us while Hyosung stood up and looked at me. Iu held my arms and caressed my head.

"What the hell? When did you meet them?"

"B...Before i come to school." I said a bit stutter.

"Hyosung ah, can you sit down? MinYul are hurting here and you wanna scold him?" Said Iu still caressing my head. Hyosung let out a big sigh and sit beside me.

"Did they do anything to you?" Iu ask softly.I shook my head slowly.

"Nu'uh but they did try. And i punch Jiho on his face... That’s why i got this." I show my red fist.

"You punch him?" Hyosung asked me unbelieves.

"Yeah.."

"That was… Daebakk!!! Serve him right. Good job MinYul." Hyosung suddenly praise me. Beast face was like ==> O_o? Me and Iu ==> O.O

"Hyosung, how can you praise him now? He punched Jiho’s face. Don't you remember what happen to one of the boy in our class after he punch Jiho." Iu asked to Hyosung.

"Uh that boy stay in the hospital almost a month?" Answered Hyosung

"Yep and now MinYul are in trouble. We need to protect MinYul." She said worrily.

"Don't worry about me, I'm fine. I can protect myself." I told her, trying to calm her.

"Iu was right. MinYul ah, I know you can protect yourself but they are seven of them and you are one without us. You think you can win? You're not that strong MinYul." Hyosung said honestly making me speechless.

"Wow wow three of you cool down for a moment. We can't understand even a word. Who is this Jiho man? Why did they look for MinYul?" Doojoon spoke for the first time.

"Yeah, we doesn't understand at all." Hyunseung interrupted. The other member agree with Doojoon and hyunseung. Hyosung and Iu looked at each other then looked at me. I just lowered my head. Hyosung cleared and started to talk

"Woo Jiho or knows as Zico. He's our classmate in middle school. He have a gang and they always bullied weak people just because they come from the rich family. He and his gang always bully MinYul but one day one of our classmate name JungMin. He help MinYul but end up get beaten by Zico member. He was in the hospital for almost a month. Since that day, MinYul protect himself and try to avoid Zico. Well it not stop until that. Zico keep disturb MinYul, spread a fake story and bad rumors. Making other kids laugh and talked bad about MinYul."

"Wow. That bad?" Yoseob said while shaking his head.

"How about both of you? They didn't bullied you two?" Gikwang asked, looking at Hyosung and Iu.

"Sometime. But we have Hyosung. Hyosung always beat them back. I can't fight so i just stay back and watch Hyosung and MinYul fight. Sometime i'll run and told teacher." explained Iu.Gikwang lowered his eyes to Hyosung that was looking at me.I could feel someone staring at me, it’s JunHyung. He looked at me like he going to make some hole on my face.

"Hey guys, that Zico man... His name sound familiar." Asked Dongwoon.

"Zico~ Leader of Block B right?" Hyunseung answered calmly. All of them looked at hyunseung including me.

"How you know?" I asked Hyunseung.

"We used to have fight with them before this." Answered Gikwang. I saw Hyosung looking at Gikwang a bit worry while Iu just stare at the air. For a moment there silences between us.

"We will protect you MinYul." Doojoon suddenly said breaking the silence.

"Bwo? Ani its ok. I can protect myself." I said, trying to reject their offer.

"Just accept it. We didn't do this just because of you. There's something matter between Beast and Block B which not resolved yet. This might be our opportunity to solve it." JunHyung said with his cold tone.

"JunHyung was right MinYul ah." Yoseob added.

"Thats great. We will work together right Iu,MinYul." Hyosung grinned. I sighed and gave up. Junhyung’s stood and threw something onto my lap.

"Use that as bandage to your hand.” He said. I looked at the black handkerchief on my lap. Hyosung help me wrapped the handkerchief to my swollen hand.Our school end up like usual.

After school, I walked back alone to fetch MinHyun from his kindergarten. Doojoon did offer one of s to follow me but I refused, saying that I would be fine and convinced them that Zico would not find me for a while. After fetching MinHyun , we walked to my workplace and I did my work like usual. Of course, I did not show my problem to my younger brother. MinHyun did ask about my hand and I just told him that I accidentally knocked my hand on the table.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it's holidaaayy

i got new idea,new story and new group that will be in the new story but i think i'll finish 'My Lover Is A Tomboy?!' first ...hehehe

btw enjoy the new chapter bye byeeee