Chapter 23

My Lover is a Tomboy?!

"How long you can last baby. You're one. Not comparable with my member" He said smirking as he already win.

SOMEONE HELP ME!

 

-INTHEMEANTIME-

~JunHyung POV~

"How the hell did i end up going to supermarket just to buy this ice cream?"

"Oh yeah, that stupid Gikwang ask me to buy it using my coke as the excuse."

 

-flashback-

"Hyunggg...Go to supermarket please." He said using his puppy eyes.

"Nu'uh i'm not getting trap with your puppy eyes. You're not yoseob. Get lost Gikwang." I nudged his head away.

"Ah hyung please, if you go and buy ice cream for me that means you can buy your coke too."

I turn my head to him.

"Bwo? Coke and Ice cream are not related to each other so why would i do that?" I ask him back.

"Your coke already finish hyung. The last one you drink is this one, the one that i take it for you. If you go and buy ice cream for me, thats mean you can buy your coke too it's like killing two bird with a stone." He told me. I sighed in frustration. I glanced back at Gikwang and nodded slowly.

"Fine!"

He smiled and jumped up and down a couple times.

"Stop acting like a child can you?"

"Ait ait capten!" He said while give me a salute. I stand up from the couch to take my jacket and wallet on the table.

"Told Doojoon i'm out." I said to gikwang before slam the front door.

-end flashback-

and here i am,walking down the street after buying my favorite coke and ice cream for that bastard.

"What are MinYul doing right now? I bet he already finish his work." I take out my phone and look at MinYul number.

As i walk near an alley, i heard something. It's like a fight.

"Can't you -pant- g...guys just go and lea....-pant- ve me alone!"

That voice. It's sound like MINYUL! My eyes turn big. I run to the voice and stand on the alley. And there where i saw MinYul standing in the middle of 7 guys. One of them were smirking on the back. MinYul was panting and covered with dust and did i see blood? Oh they are death! I'll kill those who hurt my MinYul. When one of the guys try to attack MinYul, i take out one of my coke cans

"I'm sorry baby,you are my favorite but i need to save my MinYul." I mumble and throw it on the guy. The cans hit exactly on the person head.

"What the hell? Who throw this stupid cans?" He shout and look back.MinYul smiled as he saw me.

"H... Hyung."

"Haishh 7 against 1... What an unfair fight." I told them as i walk closer.

"Wow, it's Yong JunHyung from Beast. It's a coincidental or it's our fate that we meet again.?" Ask Zico.

"Heh Woo Jiho, we meet again. It's been a while, but you still look like an idiot boy for me." I said with a smirk paste on my face. Zico stare at me,holding his anger.

 

~No one POV~

"Get him!" With one order, attack JunHyung. JunHyung throw the plastic of coke and ice cream on the nearest guys and it's end up hitting ukwon on his face. JunHyung avoid Jaehyo punch and hit him hard on his stomach. P.O try to hit JunHyung from back but before he could do that he already laying on the street get hitted by MinYul that was throwing JunHyung coke cans on his head.

MinYul run to Taeil and B-Bomb to kick both of them and helping JunHyung. MinYul saw Kyung sneaking behind JunHyung.

"Junnie Hyung!" MinYul shout making JunHyung frozen. MinYul run and sliding between JunHyung legs and kicked Kyung 'shin' making him yelled in pain while covering his asset between his legs. JunHyung bend down and look under him. He straighten his body and turn around to MinYul.

"Come on stand!" He said while pulling MinYul arms.

"RUN!" JunHyung shout. At first MinYul didn't understand but then she followed JunHyung and run from Block B.

"Hey stop! PABOO...Yahhh stand up and chase them now!" Shout Zico. As try to hold their pain and run behind you.

"H...hyungg." MinYul called while panting. JunHyung keep pulling his arms. They can heard Block B voice asking them to stop. Suddenly JunHyung pull MinYul waist and run in the dark alley and hide behind a abandoned closet.

"Shhh..." JunHyung covered MinYul mouth. Suddenly Block B member stop infront the alley, making JunHyung pull MinYul closer to him. They just parted for a few inch. MinYul face JunHyung broad chest then slowly she lifted her head and look at JunHyung face. Her heart beating faster.

"Hyung where should we go?" Ukwon voice can be heard.

"Ukwon, Taeil and Kyung go that way. We will go this way." Order Zico. They all run to the place that Zico said. As situation back quietly, JunHyung let MinYul go slowly. MinYul breathe come normal. JunHyung get out slowly and look around.

"MinYul! Come out." He whispered.MinYul walk out slowly to him.

"Go home now." He said with hard tone.

"I can't."

"Why?" He look at MinYul

"Because are at my house ways. They go that way!" Said MinYul,pointing her finger at the left, the street that Ukwon and go.

", we can't even go to Beast house. Zico use that way." JunHyung look at the street infront him, he hold his head try to think.

"Are we going to wait here?" MinYul ask him worriedly.

"We had no other choice now. It's going to be dark any minute from now and we need place to stay. Follow me now." JunHyung walk on the right street. The only way they didn't go. They walk across the alley that MinYul and Block B meet.

"Hyung where are we going?" Ask MinYul while looking around her. She didn't even regonize the way they were going through. There's more big house and mansion. It's like house for rich people. MinYul keep walking till she hit JunHyung back. JunHyung were standing infront a blue mansion. He take a deep breath and opened the gate.

"Hyung! Wait We shouldn't do this." MinYul try to stop JunHyung.

"We don't have any choice MinYul." He said coldly making she frowned. They stand infront the Main door. JunHyung bend down to took something out under the foot mat. He hold the knob and twist it then tadaaa the door open up.

"What? H...How you do that hyung?" Ask MinYul dumbfounded. JunHyung turn around and show her the key on his hand. Before MinYul could ask more, he pull MinYul in the mansion.

"Hyung!!!"

"WHAT?" Yelled JunHyung. MinYul were startled. She take a step back from JunHyung while squeezing at the end of her jacket. JunHyung feel guilty when he look at MinYul scared face.

"MinYul i... I'm sorry. I... It's to much for me. I'm really sorry MinYul. I'm so worried about you until i can't even think." Explain JunHyung.

"But still you can't break into people house. W...What if they called police? It's not good!" MinYul said nervously. JunHyung goes near MinYul and cupped her cheek.

"MinYul listen here. We're not breaking into people house."

"W... what? But t...this mansion."

"It's my house MinYul, come i'll show you." JunHyung pull MinYul hand and bring him to the living room

"Look at the potret." JunHyung pointed his finger at the big potret on the living room.MinYul look at the potret carefully and there she saw someone that she know on the potret.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*DRUMROLLS*

LMAO

welcome toooo.... jeng jeng jengggg

kno...