Chapter 22

My Lover is a Tomboy?!

(afterschool)

~No one pov~

"Yoseob, Gikwang, Dongwoon. Are you ready to go home?" Ask Doojoon. Gikwang and Dongwoon nodded.

"Uhm hyung, i'll go home late today. I wanna go out with Iu." Told Yoseob.

"Bwo? out? Ahhhh you have date huh." Gikwang smirking while looking at yoseob and Iu.

"Shut up hyung, i know you never had a real Date before this. So don't get too jealous if seobbie hyung going out to date." Tease Dongwoon. It time for Yoseob to smirk. JunHyung look around but he still didn't get to see the person he want to see.

"Where's MinYul?" Ask JunHyung.

"Oh, he gone back already. Today he had work to do." Answer Hyosung, Junhyung quiet for a while.

"Uhm Hyosung, can i have MinYul number?" JunHyung take out his phone and looked Hyosung, his friend look at him curiously

"Huh? M...MinYul number? S...sure." Hyosung look at iu while taking out his phone and give MinYul number to JunHyung. JunHyung smiled

"Thanks Hyosung."

"Y...Your welcome."

"So if Yoseob and Iu go out together that mean Hyosung will go home alone." Hyunseung emphasized the last word while glance on Gikwang that seemed to understand what he trying to said.

"I'll sent Hyosung!" He shriek suddenly.

"Nu'uh no thanks. I don't need playboy near me." Hyosung pull up his hand to stop it. She take his bag and start to walk away leaving them.

"Iu see you tonight." She yelled. Gikwang take his bag too and run to Hyosung

"Hey wait for me baby!"

"So, let's just go home." DooJoon said and agreed by the other.

 

 

~MinYul POV~

It's almost 6.30. I wish i can go home now and take a bath before rest. What will MinHyun doing right now? Aishh i miss my dongsaeng!.

"MinYul ah." Ahjumma touch my shoulder suddenly.

"Omoo, ahjumma you shock me." I told her while caress my chest. she chuckle

"You're thinking too much until you didn't realize I'm standing here... Ahjumma just wanna tell that you can go back now."

"Ehh really? But it's not 6.30 pm yet."

"Yeah, but it almost 6.30 right? Just go change your uniform arasso. We still have work to do before we close the cafe." Ahjumma said while pushing me into the change room. I just follow her order and change my uniform to my black t-shirt with a blue jacket and black pant. I keep my uniform in my locker and walk out from the room.

"Ahjumma, you really want me to go home?" I ask Hyeri ahjumma again. This time i saw Kyukwon ahjusshi with his wife, holding hands.

"Yes MinYul, your ahjumma really want you to go home. Now go." KyuKwon ahjusshi wink at me. I just let out a small chuckle. I wear my black cap and said goodbye to the couple. As i walk slowly through the street i hear something near the alley. It's more like someone yelled in pain and without thinking twice i run to the alley. Someone was laying on the floor and was beat badly by a gang.

"Yahh. Let him go!" I shout to them. The gang stop kicking the poor man and turn their head to me.

Oh great, what have i done. It's them! Should i regret about this? Should i run? Wait if i run they going to kill that poor man. Gezz sooner or later i still need to face them right?

"Well well well... Look who’s here. Our little cute tomboy."

"Let him go zico!"

"Aww our little MinYul trying to be hero? Oh wait, you're a girl it should be heroin." Zico laugh with .

"Hyung, should we let this man go?" Ask Ukwon that was grinned.

"Yeah sure. Just let that man go. We don't need him anymore." He said smirking while looking at me up and down making me disgusting.

"Stop looking at me like that you jerk." I said a bit harsh.

"Or what? You going to shout like a girl? Wait you're a girl." Said P.O while laughing followed by and leader.

"So what if i'm a girl? You wanna me? Go ahead. I'll kick your balls until you can't give children for you family." I told him proudly making him shut his mouth.

"Woahh bravo. MinYul-ah, you’re getting more fierce. I like it. Hurm I wanna offer you something." Zico walk a step in front. I stay still at my place although i know i will be in big danger.

"Offer? What is it?" I raised my eyebrow while crossing my arms

"Be my girlfriend, and you will live in wealthy. House, jewelery, dresses, car anything just tell me and i can give it to you. You just need to be my girlfriend." He knitted his eyebrow and smirking. I tap my chin acting like i was thinking.

"I can get anything i want just by becoming your girlfriend?" I ask him again

"Yep, anything."

"Be your girlfriend Or should i say you slave? I would rather live like this than be you girlfriend. I don't want to live in your hell. Sorry but i had to reject your offer." I strike him with my words making his face turn red because mad.

"Well looks like we need to get you thru the rough way then. Kyung,get her." He called one of . Kyung step infront of me.

"Well i don't like hurting a girl, so why don't you just be a nice cute litter girl and follow me? Hurm what do you think?" That Kyung grinned.

"Too bad that I’m not cute and I’m not a little girl anymore so nope. I don't want. MAKE me follow you then." I replied.

"You're such a stubborn girl." He move slowly to me and grab my hand. I twisted his hand and kick his leg making him on kneel and growl loud. I then kicked his stomach.

"B-BOMB! TAEIL! GET HER!"

B-Bomb and Taeil smirking. They both grab both of my hand making me hard to move. Then i remember one of the move i see in the Movie that i watch with MinHyun. I take a deep breathed and jump, high enough for me to kick both of their waist and pulled my hand before i hold their head and knocked it together making they lay on the floor while holding their head and waist.

"Wow, i never thought it will be real?" I talked to myself

"Tchh not to fast baby." Said Zico. When i lifted my head,I was shocked by Zico 3 more member’s that already standby in front of me. The other 3 were stand up a bit slow. They stand around me

I'm dead. Should i scream? But will there be someone that heard me? I can do this. Yeahh MinYul hwaiting.

Each of them start to attack me while I tried my best to avoid and punch them again making they laying on the floor but they keep wake up and attack me

"How long you can last baby. You're one. Not comparable with my member" He said smirking as he already win.

SOMEONE HELP ME! 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not really good in action drama or u know, fighting~

but i'll try my best tehehehe

so BLOCK B  is hereeeee

enjoy~