Chapter 30

My Lover is a Tomboy?!

~Minyul POV~

I pray slowly. As i getting near to my house,my eyes catch a black van were infront of my house. I feel curious so i run to look at the van. Then i hear my little brother voice asking for help. I threw my head to the door and saw two man were holding MinHyun while the other one were talking in the phone. It's was Kyung,B-Bomb and Taeil. I didn't waste my time as i throw my bag aside, i run to them and kick one of them that were holding my brother.

"Let my brother go you bastard!" I pull my brother from them. Kyung fall on the ground with a loud thump while the other were shock.

"Noona!" MinHyun shout my name and hugged me.

"MinHyun! Are you ok? Did they hurt you?" I ask worriedly, he shake his head. But his eyes turn big.

"NOONA BEHIND YOU!" He yelled as he point his finger behind me. I look back and saw B-Bomb were running to me, trying to punch me but i push my brother away and bend down as I kicked his shin.

"FCK!" He shout. Kyung and Taeil run to B-Bomb and help him up. I look at my left trying to look at MinHyun but i didn't see him.

"Do you looking for you lil bro MinYul?"

That voice!

I turn around and saw MinHyun were in Zico hand. He was smiling devilish. He pointed a knife on MinHyun neck. That was the thing that i don't want to happen. The nightmare that i try to avoid.

"I didn't know that you have a lil brother MinYul, he such a cutie pie. Just like you. I wonder if he actually a girl that was disguise in boy body." He said as he move the knife along MinHyun Cheek. I feel nervous, worry and many more as soon as i saw MinHyun tear falling down thru his cheek. He were scared!

"N... Noona"

"Zico please! Don't hurt him. I'm begging you please let him go! Let my brother go." I whimper poorly. He grinned.

"Should i do that? What can i get if i let him go?" Ask Zico knitted hid eyebrow,he push the back of the knife on MinHyun cheek. I gritted my teeth as tear start to form in my eyes.

"J... Just take anything you want and let my brother go! Let my brother go and i'll listen to your command please." I hissed. Zico smirking happily.

"As you wish. Guys!" Zico yelled, his friend hold my arms suddenly. I struggle but the more i struggle the more they hold me tight. Zico push MinHyun on the ground.

"MINHYUN!" I shout worriedly

"Take her in guys." Command Zico as B-Bomb opened the door Taeil and Kyung pulling me harshly into the van as Zico sit infront and B-Bomb were getting in on the driver sit and start the engine. MinHyun stand up and saw them taking me away.

"NOONA! LET MY NOONA GO." He said while banged his hand on the van door.

"Drive." Order Zico. B-Bomb nodded his head.

"MinHyun! Yahhh let me go! BASTARD!" I struggle more as i look at them then to MinHyun that was keep banged on the door. As the car start to move, I saw MinHyun were on the back trying to chase the van

"NOONA! DON'T LEAVE ME!" He yelled while crying.

“DON'T WORRY ABOUT NOONA! MINHYUN INSIDE MY BAG! GO!" I yelled back as i try to pull my hand from kyung and Taeil.
"Keep quiet! Arghh she too loud and keep on struggle!" Said Taeil
suddenly i feel someone hit my neck. MinHyun voice start to getting slower and low as i feel dizzy and .......

 

~MinHyun POV~

"NOONA!DON'T LEAVE ME!" I yelled while crying.

"DON'T WORRY ABOUT NOONA! MINHYUN INSIDE MY BAG! GO!" She yelled back as she try to pull her hand from those bad guys. I keep on running as i feel tired but i need to save noona. Suddenly one of that guy were hitting noona neck and then no shouting  from noona as the car go . I stop chasing, i remember what noona said. 

Her bag.

I run back to my house and look for MinYul Noona bag and i saw it on the grass near the bush. I open up the zip and take out noona phone. Noona always keep her phone in the bag and remind me to call Hyosung noona or Iu noona if anything happen. I dial Hyosung noona number

"Hyosung Noona please pick up the phone! Please!" I said while trying to hold my sob.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mian for the grammar mistake

uuu~~ something bad happen to theeeemm T^T 

Drama~ lol

The feeling ...

Me : yeah i understand *sparkle*

me : yep from pretty to hot. fuhhhhh He's the man dude!

bbye....