Change

Dreams Have Consequences Too

POV: YOU

 

I'm resting in my dorm on a Sunday morning. Tomorrow is the day. The day I start training. I'm excited, but scared at the same time. What If I'm not good enough? What if they decide that I was a mistake and send me back? I know I shouldn't be thinking about these kinds of thoughts, but I can't help it. What happened at the gym made me realize how weak I actually am. Just like how Minjae said, I should just go home. There's nothing for me here. But, if I go home, I would only make a fool out of myself. And JYP.I didn't come all the way here, leaving my friends and family, leaving my career, leaving the life that I had just to go back in a blink of an eye.

 

As I look through my things, I come across a picture of my family and I. My mom, my dad, my brother and sister. I miss them a lot. Though I believe my parents made a stupid decision in kicking me out for a stupid reason, they're still family. I just can't believe that it had to come to this. Not seeing them, not talking to them. Though my sister secretly talks to me whenever she has the chance, it's still not the same.

 

I never really talked about my past. It's just too painful. Besides me being kicked out, I went through a traumatic event when I was in middle school. No one knows about it rather than me. I feel like it would be too embarrassing to tell it to anyone. It's like I feel like my family is going to judge me for what happened when it's not even my fault. Because of the incident, I started to eat more and more. I felt like food was the only thing that made me feel better. And it did, but it ruined my body, my confidence, and my self-esteem. But it helped cope with the not only physical, but emotional pain I was feeling. This is also one of the reasons why I'm struggling to stay with 2PM in one dorm. Those memories are slowly coming back for some reason and I don't like one bit of it.

 

A penny for your thoughts?” Taecyeon says as he leans by the door.

 

Huh? Oh...just thinking.” I say staring out the window view.

 

Is there something you want to talk about?” Taecyeon asks.

 

No, I think I'll be alright for now. Thanks though.” I reply.

 

No problem. Oh, by the way, how are you feeling?” Taecyeon asks.

 

A lot better that's for sure.” I say.

 

You start training tomorrow so make sure you get some rest and sleep early tonight, okay?” He says while smiling.

 

It's 10am. You want me to go back to sleep?” I say chuckling.

 

Hah! You're funny!” Taecyeon says.

 

I'll see you later, okay? I'm going to go buy some groceries.”

 

Alright, I guess I'll see you later then!” I say waving at him.

 

Hmm....do you wanna come with?” He asks.

 

Really?” I ask.

 

Yeah, sure why not! It should be fun! We can take a mini tour, show you around a bit since after all, you are going to be living here.” He says smiling.

 

Sure, why not! Let me just wash up and get changed.” I say as I get out of bed.

 

Okay! See you down stairs.” He says as he starts to leave.

 

When he was gone, I got up and went to my closet. Whenever I open my closet, all I can think about is how amazing would it be if I were prettier. If I were skinnier. Then I wouldn't have any problem trying to find clothes that don't make me look big or clothes that make me look good. I finally decided on wearing a plaid shirt with skinny jeans, a white scarf with some shades, and a pair of converse. I went to wash up and braided my hair. As I came down the stairs, I see Taecyeon on his phone waiting for me. He suddenly looks at me and smiles.

 

 

You look good!” He says still smiling.

 

Umm...thanks. I couldn't find anything decent to wear.” I say blushing.

 

You know what. You should just go alone.” I say as I see him putting on his shoes.

 

Why?” He asks.

 

It's embarrassing....for you.” I say looking at the ground.

 

What is?” He asks confused.

 

Me going with you to the store. There are probably a lot of fangirls there, so you shouldn't be seen with me. I'll just embarrass you. I mean come on, look at me. I'm not idol material.” I say trying my best not to give him eye contact.

 

Hmm....you're right. Alright, I guess I'll see you later then?” Taecyeon says as he starts to open the door.

 

Alright, see you.” I said trying not to look disappointed.

 

 

Is he kidding me? Does he really think I'm THAT embarrassing? Well, at least he's telling me the truth. I'd rather have that than a lie.

 

Are you serious?” He says as he stops to look at me.

 

What?” I reply.

 

You actually believed what I said? Come on, I thought I knew you better than that! Don't mind what other people think about you. They don't know you're story, so they shouldn't be the ones talking. And as we are both from the U.S, “Haters gonna hate”.” He says chuckling.

 

Oh gosh, you know that was over before it even started right?” I say laughing.

 

Really? That's weird. I've always liked that quote.” He says as he waits until I get out so he can lock the door.

 

What are the others doing?” I ask.


“Well, Nichkhun and Chansung are doing some variety shows. Jun K. is working on some music. Junho and Wooyoung are working out.” He replies.

 

Do you guys ever get a break? You seem to be over working yourself?” I ask wondering.

 

Some days you feel frustrated because of the lack of sleep. Other days are good. It just all depends on how you take it. I mean, we all signed up for this right? No one ever said it was going to be easy.” He says as he opens the passenger door for me to get in.

 

No one ever said it was going to be easy”

 

 

AT THE SUPERMARKET

POV: NO ONE

 

So, who's the cook in the house.” I ask jokingly.

 

I AM doing the grocery shopping, right?” He says chuckling.

 

I don't know....you don't look like the type. You look like you would buy instant noodles all the time.” Da Yoon says laughing.

 

Yah! I can cook! Watch! You will be amazing by the end of the night!” Taecyeon says.

 

Yes, we will see!” Da Yoon says smiling.

 

As the two were buying everything they needed for dinner, a fan came up to Da Yoon and Taecyeon.

 

Oppa!! Can I have your autograph? Please!!!” Says the fan.

 

Sure!” Taeceyon says.

 

As Taecyeon was signing for the fan, she give Da Yoon the dirtiest look.

 

You know you're embarassing us HOTTEST. You shouldn't be following oppa around. Do you not have anything to do with your life?” The fan says.

 

I'm sorry.” Da Yoon said as she bowed.

 

She's with me!” Taecyeon says as he puts his arm around Da Yoon.

 

Bwo? Oppa!” The fan says angry.

 

What. Is something the matter?” Taec asks.

 

Oppa, you have to watch out for people like her. She could be using you for money or fame for all you know! She's like a Gumiho (Nine-tailed fox). She's not even pretty. Look at her. Oppa, you deserve better! It's better you realize this now than later.” She says as she glares at Da Yoon.

 

I didn't know 2PM had such rude fans.” Taec says.

 

Anyone looking at Taecyeon can tell that he was pissed. Da Yoon couldn't do anything. She was frozen. So many thoughts were running through her head. One, his arm around her shoulder. Though it wasn't it, Da Yoon couldn't help but think he has some motives. When she finally got her mind back together, she took Taecyeon's arm and moved it away. Taec glanced at Da Yoon confused.

 

I'm sorry to make you so angry. I also just wanted an autograph, but didn't know how to approach him. I won't do this again.” Da Yoon said as she bowed.

 

Pft. Whatever. Just stay away from my oppas. Got that?” The fan said staring Da Yoon down.

 

Though she was younger than her, Da Yoon felt so small next to the both of them.

 

Yes. Excuse me, I have to go.” Da Yoon said as she bowed again before taking off.

 

Don't worry oppa, we will protect you from people like her.” The fan said smiling. Definitely a big expression change she had a second ago.

 

I don't need you sticking your nose into my business. I will handle it myself.” Taecyeon said as he was about to take off.

 

 

The fan got a hold of his arm. He stopped walking and looked back, looking at her grip on his arm. He looked at her and snatched his arm away from her and turned around.

 

Wait oppa! What about my autograph?” The fan yelled.

 

Taecyeon stopped, turned around and walked back to the fan.

 

Autograph? What autograph? I only give out autographs to fans. I have to watch out for some people. They might use me for money or fame.” Taecyeon said glaring scarily at the fan's eyes.

 

 

AT THE DORM

POV: YOU

 

I don't know what I should even be feeling right now. Should I be happy that Taec stood up for me or sad that everything the fan said was true. Well, not everything. But still, those words felt like someone stabbed my heart.

 

But she's right. I'm not pretty. I've had enough of people, especially ones I don't know telling me this. Starting from tomorrow.....no now. I will do my best to look good. I will train my off and lose weight. I will prove to everyone that I'm not weak.

 

I walked to my closet and went through all my clothes. Funny thing is that I threw about 80% of my clothes. After I put the clothes that I didn't want into a box, I went to grab a paper and pen.

 

THINGS I NEED TO BUY:

 

  1. CLOTHES.

  2. ACCESSORIES.

  3. SHOES.

  4. MAKE-UP..

  5. MAKE-UP

  6. MAKE-UP

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Annyeong everyone! I hope everyone had a good weekend!! 

This is my update! 

Hope you guys are enjoying my story! 

Stay tuned for more! You never know, there might be some drama coming real soon!