I'm Coming Home

Dreams Have Consequences Too

POV: TAECYEON

 

I was so happy to finally see Da Yoon. I feel like I haven't seen her in months! 

 

We knock on the door and wait for her to open it. But to our surprise, it was someone else. He was a business man dressed in an expensive suit and polished shoes. 

 

Nichkhun and I just stared at the man in confusion. 

 

"May I help you two gentlemen?" The man asks kindly. 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. Not meaning to be disrespectful or anything, but do you live here?" I ask wondering what he's doing in Da Yoon's room. 

 

"Neh... I just checked in this morning." He answers calmly.

 

"Ahhhh....." Nichkhun and I say at the same time. 

 

"Is there anything I can help you two with? You seem lost." The man asks. 

 

"No. Thank you for everything. Sorry to waste your time." Nichkhun answers sincerely. 

 

"Oh, not at all." He says and kindly closes the door after him. 

 

As we left the hotel, I took my phone out to call Minjae. 

 

"Hyung. Something's weird." I start off. 

 

"What are you talking about?" He asks.

 

"Da Yoon is no where to be found. She's not at JYP nor is she at the hotel.  There is a man living there now." I freak out. For all I know, Da Yoon could have been in that roomstrapped to a chair. How would I know!! 

 

All I heard was Minjae chuckling. 

 

Has he gone crazy? Why is he laughing all of a sudden? In a situation like this!? 

 

"Yah! Hyung! This is serious!" I yell. I swear this man is crazy. 

 

"Okay okay.! Call everyone to come back home so we can look for her." Minjae's voice went back to serious......although I could tell that he was still smiling. 

 

Weirdo.....

 

2PM DORM / POV: YOU

 

"What are we all waiting for? We're all here. Let's go look for her." Taec orders as he starts to put his shoes on. 

 

"Wait a minute. I have an annoucement to make." Minjae says stopping Taecyeon in his tracks. 

 

"What could be more important right now, hyung?!" Taec's impatience was about to explode any minute. 

 

"Just listen, will you?" Minjae was starting to get irritated by the sound of his voice. 

 

At this point everyone was paying attention and waiting for their manager to talk. 

 

"I have some wonderful news." He says bringing back his smile as the boys are waiting. 

 

"You're dorm got fixed?" Junho asks. 


"No." Minjae says smiling at his wrong answer.

 

"You're giving us a vacation?" Jun. K. 

 

"Nope." He answers. Somehow he felt that none of them were going to say the right answer......at least not until he dies. 

 

"You're finally moving out?" Nichkhun says. 

 

"No." Minjae's smile starts to disappear. 

 

I lost all hope in humanity. 

 

You're not a lonely man anymore?" Wooyoung says happily jumping up and down clapping his hands like a seal.

 

"NO! Minjae yells angrily at Wooyoung's answer. 

 

"So, you're still a lonely man, huh? It's okay, hyung. There's plenty of fish in the sea. There's someone for everyone. Someone is bound to love you." Wooyoung says as he wraps his arm around Minjae's shoulders. 

 

"Shut up before I punch you in the face.....with a hammer." Minajae threatens with an indifferent expression. At this point, Wooyoung is starting to back off, bringing his hands up in surrender. 

 

"Anyways. What's the big surprise, hyung?" Nichkhun asks interrupting Minjae's death stare at Wooyoung. 

 

"Well... there is a reason why Da Yoon is not at the hotel anymore." Minjae starts off. Finally. the boys start to focus on the main topic. 

 

"She coming back to live with us." He finishes! 

 

It took a while before the members processed what they just heard. When they all took the time to process what just happened, they cheered with joy. They were happy to hear that you were going to move back in with them. As the five member were cheering, not paying any attention, Chansung and Minjae were the only ones that were not. The younger one gave his hyung a slow nod and the older responded the same. 

 

Suddenly, Wooyoung stopped cheering.

 

"Wait, then where is she?" He asks. 

 

"I sent her on a vacation. She was feeling homesick, but she will be back tomorrow." Minjae grins. 

 

The boys once again cheered like they're won an award. 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

 

Hello everyone! Sorry for the very very late and very very short update. I finally finished my second year of college so that's why I couldn't update like I should have. 

 

But don't worry, school is over and there is a lot more!!!! 

 

Please be patient with me. 

 

And thank you to those who have stuck with me from the beginning. 

 

Welcome to the new readers and subscibers!!! 

 

XOXO