Heated

Dreams Have Consequences Too

POV: Wooyoung

 

The Next Morning

 

I  woke up to the worst hangover of my life. Last night, we won first place on Music Countdown. So in celebration, the members and I, Minjae, and staff all went out for drinks. What was meant to be a night out with chatting and laughter turned into a bunch of karaoke songs and dancing on tables.

 

What a night.

 

It would have been a lot better if Da Yoon was there to spend it with us. Right after the performance, she just seemed to disappear.

 

*Knock Knock*

 

No answer.

 

I decided to take a peek inside her room to see if she was there or not. And she was. She was still sleeping. Her chest slowly moving at a normal pace made me assured that she was okay. But just to make sure, I walked towards the other side of the room and sat on the edge of her bed. She was just so peaceful. Totally different to the energetic Da Yoon I see everyday. She seemed to have dried tears that were rested on her rosy cheeks. Her lips were bruised and her eyes; though they were closed, I can easily see the sadness in them. I started to worry.

 

What exactly happened last night?

 

As I was almost about to get up and leave, Da Yoon started to wake up. I froze. I didn’t want her to think that I was some kind of creeper watching her in her sleep. But it was too late. The moment her eyes opened and were locked onto mine, she went from sleepy to confused.

 

“What are you doing?” She yawned.

 

“Uhhhhh…..” What was I doing here?

 

“Oppa….” She started.

 

“Yessss…….? I gave an awkward smile.

 

“What are you doing here?” She asked again.  

 

 

"Uhhhhhhhhhh........" My stomach started to growl. My life was officially saved!!!

 

 

"I'm hungry." I rubbed my tummy like a child.

 

 

"Alright, alright! Let's get some food in you." She softly chuckled. 

 

 

As she started to get up, she let out a soft moan. She was in pain. 

 

 

"Hey, are you alright?" I go over to her and try to help her, but she ignored me. 

 

 

"Oh! Yeah! Don't worry oppa! I'm okay. I must have slept the wrong way last night. My body is just a bit sore." She smiled. Or at least tried to. 

 

 

"You must have been exhausted from the busy schedule yesterday." I realized that she had performed with us last night despite the pain she was in. Of course, I can't blame her. She isn't used to this whole "idol schedule" thing. 

 

 

"Yeah... it was.....Overwhelming." She chuckled trying to hide the pain she was in as she stood up. 

 

 

"Don't worry. You'll get used to it! And just for that, I'll be the one to make you breakfast this morning." I said as a matter-of-factly. 

 

 

"Uhhhh.... are you sure? Do you even know how to cok?" She looked at me with confused eyes. 

 

 

"Of course!! You just get ready for practice while I make breakfast! "I slowly lead her to the bathroom to take a shower. 

 

 

POV: DA YOON

 

 

I prayed that Wooyoung wouldn't notice the condition I was in. I would be too humiliated to speak a single word. If anyone else found out about this besides Chansung, I would run away. 

 

After my long and painful shower, I headed downstairs to see what mess Wooyoung has done. Let's just say there was more food on his face than there was in the pot. I slowly sat down at the table not knowing what's to come. 

 

"Uhh....oppa?" I softly called out. 

 

 

No answwer.

 

 

"Oppa?" I called a bit louder.

 

 

Still no answer. 

 

 

"YAH! JANG WOOYOUNG!" I yelled. 

 

 

"HUH?! Oh! Were you calling me?" He answered so innocently. I guess he really didn't hear me calling him. 

 

 

"Yeah, for like the hundreth time!" I couldn't help but chuckle. He seemed to be really concentrated with what he was making.

 

 

"You don't have to make it so perfect." I said. 

 

 

"You're that hungry, huh?" He turned to glance at me and then back at the stove. 

 

 

"Haha......just a bit." I shyly answered. 

 

 

When the food was finally finished and the kitchen was all cleaned, Wooyoung placed the food on the table in front of me. He stared until I took a bite out of whatever he made.

 

 

He had made soup. It looked good. I took my spoon into the bowl, scouped some liquid into the spoon, and placed it into my mouth.

 

 

I started to chew. The pain from my mouth had brought me to last night's nightmare. I did my best to chew without showing any signs of pain or sadness. 

 

 

"So, how is it?" He impatiently asked. 

 

 

I continued to chew.

 

 

"Yah!" He got aggravated for waiting till I swallowed. 

 

 

"Oppa.....I will continue to cook from now on." I said as gently as I could without hurting his feelings. 

 

 

"What? Is it that bad?" His eyes were wide from the shocking news.

 

 

"Would I lie to you? Here. Try iy yourself." I grabbed a spoonful of the chewy soup and fed it to him. I don't think it's even supposed to be chewy.

 

 

"Soo....." I curiously ask. 

 

 

"Yup, I think you should do the cooking from now on." He spit out the soup onto a napkin and threw it out. 

 

 

All I could do was laugh at the way he was drinking as much water as he could to get the taste out of his mouth.

 

 

Soon, the rest of the members came down and ate all their breakfast that I had made for them with the help of Wooyoung. Once we had all finished, we headed to the building. 

 

 

JYP

 

 

"Alright, so Yejin noona is going to be late today, so you will just practice with us." Taemin said once we were in the dance studio. 

 

 

"Oh, alright. No problem!" I smiled politely. 

 

 

"This will be perfect since they're starting a new dance today. You can be the backup if one of them gets injured or something. It won't be a lot of work." Taemin continued on. 

 

 

Back up?

 

 

"Won't be a lot of work? Yah, oppa! Are you saying I look like a guy?" I was taken a back. 

 

 

"Welllll..........AH!" He was interrupted by my arm punch. Not to brag or anything, but I'm a pretty strong girl if I say so myself.

 

 

"I was only joking! But now that you punched me, I'm starting to think that I'm right!" He rubs his arm to heal the  pain, hoping it won't get bruised.

 

 

I raise my fist again and he flinched, causing him to put his hands up to shield himself.

 

 

"How about we start now?" I smirked at him.

 

 

"Yeah, I think that would be a great idea" He cleared his throat. He would do anything not to get hit again. 

 

 

"So, since you've mastered your promotional songs, we're going to start practicing for the MAMA Awards." He started.

 

 

Once I heard "MAMA Awards", my eyes were about to pop right off. All these years, the closest I've been to the MAMA Awards was watching it on my computer screen. And now; finally I'm going to be performing! This is too good to be true. Once I was out of my daydreaming, I caught Taemin looking at me as if he had more to say. 

 

 

"Da Yoon-ah. I have some news for you." He focused at me. 

 

 

I curiously looked back. 

 

 

"Your debut will be at the MAMA Awards." He excitedly said. He and the members all jumped for joy for me while I was completely frozen. 

 

 

ksfjsbfjsbflsjbfksbfdjkbsfjsbfjbsjbfsjbfsjhvfjsvf.

 

 

I was frozen. My eyes and mouth were wide open. I didn 't care how I looked at that point. I didn't care that there were seven beauitful men staring at me, watching my actions. Hey, I have a damn right! This was one of the happiest moments of my life. 

 

 

"Heeellllloooooo.....Earth to Da Yoon!" Jun K. was snapping his fingers until it finally got my attention. 

 

 

"HUH?! Oh. Sorry. What were you saying?" I looked like a lost child. 

 

 

"I said come on. We have lots of work to get done." He laughed. 

 

 

"Oh. Yeah......Work." I was still speechless. 

 

 

Learning the choreography was hell. The fact that I was in pain and and dancing was just unbelievable. And Taemin wasn't helping making it any easier. He yelled, screamed, pushed us way over our limits; or at least mine. I felt like I was in the army. The boys seemed okay though, considering they were used to it after so many years. But me? I was DYING. I felt like my arms and legs would fall off any minute. I was drained in sweat, probably even some blood and tears. 

 

 

"Yah! What did I tell you? HUH?! It's pop, pop, twist,roll, ! How can you NOT get it!" Taemin yelled at Jun K. 

 

 

"Ahhh! Hyung! Can't you see me trying! We just learned this dance this morning. Calm down, wlll ya?" Jun K also started yelling back to to his frustration with dancing. 

 

 

"YAH! EIGHT MONTHS IS NOT ENOUGH TIME! You guys debuted six years ago! I would think you had some knowledge about how this industry works!" Taemin fired back! 

 

 

Things were getting heated and I could easily see something might go wrong if someone doesn't stop them. 

 

 

"Oppa......." I bravely started to speak. He snapped his head now facing me. 

 

 

"What?" He answered. His neck veins were completely visible. He didn't even look human at this point. 

 

 

"May be take a ten minute break? Please?" I tried to ask. 

 

 

He closed his eyes and sighed. 

 

 

"Arrasseo, you all can take a break. I think we all need to cool down for a bit." He walked out without looking back.

 

 

More like YOU need to cool down for a bit

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

 

YAY!!! ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE! SORRY FOR THE MONTH WAIT. MY BRAIN WAS BLOCKED OUT. 

 

I HOPE THIS IS A GOOD CHAPTER! 

 

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK OF IT!!! 

 

THANK YOU FOR STICKING BY ME!!!! 

 

 

P.S

 

PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE SEWOL SHIP!!! MAY THERE BE NO MORE DEATHS!!! THIS IS SO SAD. PLEASE KEEP THEM IN YOUR PRAYERS <3

 

THANK YOU! ♥