Step One

Dreams Have Consequences Too

POV: NO ONE

 

For hours, the members have been trying to look for Da Yoon, but no luck. They called and messaged, and left voicemails until her phone was too full to receive any more. They were worried, obviously. But Minjae was the only one who was not looking for her. Nichkhun saw him and went up to him.

 

Hyung, what happened? Why was Da Yoon screaming like that all of a sudden?” Nichkhun asked worriedly.

 

I have no idea. One minute I'm asking her if she doesn't want me to stay over, and the next thing I knew my eardrums were about to explode.” Minaje lied.

 

Hyung, stop teasing her. It's bad enough you were the cause of her going to the hospital. Just.......just try to lay low around her, okay? Stop doing weird creepy things.” Nichkhun said as he started to walked away.

 

Will do. By the way, call me when you find her. I need to apologize again.” Minjae said.

 

Alright. See ya!” Nichkhun said as he waved one hand in the air.

 

POV: CHANSUNG

 

I decided to take a walk as I look for Da Yoon. I don't know how long I've been walking for or even where I'm going, but the air is so fresh here. A couple blocks later, I find myself at a park. It's empty considering it's 2:30 in the morning. I take a glance at the park and notice a figure sitting on the bench. It looked familiar, but I couldn't fully picture it. I walk closer and closer and see that it's Da Yoon. She was sitting there all alone crying. I walk up to her and sit on the bench like a normal citizen would on the street. She didn't even bother noticing me, so I just let her cry for a little while longer. When her tears started to subside, I pat her back.

 

The second she feels my hand, she jumps up and screams. At the same time, I was the one scared so I let out a yelp as well. When she finally noticed me, she stopped screaming and just stared at me for a while. She came and sat back down and stayed silent, so I decided to be the one who started the talk because God knows she won't be the one to start it even if we stayed here for years.

 

So.......” I started to say.

 

What happened back there? Do you want to talk about it?” I ask her watching what words I use.

 

She just shakes her head.

 

I just want you to know that I'll always be here for you. Always. Even though I might seem as the playful and funny maknae, I will do anything to protect the people I care about. And you're one of them. Arraseo?” I say quietly.

 

It takes her a while to begin to talk, but it was worth the wait.

 

O-Oppa.” She says sweetly.

 

Hm?” I answer turning my head to face her while she looks forward.

 

Have you ever had.......something that.....happened in the past that.....still effects you in a bad way right now?” She asks almost scared.

 

Like trauma?” I ask.

 

Ye-Yeah. Something like that.” She answers.

 

I believe everyone goes through a trauma-like event in their lives. Some people have it better or worse than others. What's important is not what happened, but how that person chooses to deal with it.” I say turning my head to face forward looking over so I can see the whole park.

 

"It's not that easy, though.” She says quietly, almost that I was close to not hearing her.

 

I start to feel a warm liquid running down my arm. I turn to face Da Yoon, and there she is. Crying. All by herself. I couldn't help but feel pity for her. I don't know what she's been through, but it must have been really hard to even try to talk about it to me. Carefully, I place my arm around her shoulders and start patting it. With this, she begins to burst into crying even louder. All I could do was be there for her. I wish I could stop her pain. Watching her cry made me want to start crying. I started to feel a pain in my heart when I saw tears streaming down her eyes to her face.

 

Whenever you feel sad or mad that you want to burst into tears, call me. I'll be the shoulder you lean on. Though I may not be of any help, I'll do my best. Stay strong in front of others. If you ever feel like the whole world is against you that you want a shoulder to lean on, I'm only a call away. I'll always be here for you, Da Yoon.” I say as sweetly as possible.

 

And with that, Da Yoon's tears started to subside, though she was still sad.

 

Thank you o-oppa.” She says letting out an almost invisible smile.

 

Anytime Da Yoon. Anything for my little Dongsaeng.” I say smiling as my hand reached out and riffled her hair.

 

Oppa! Stop!” She says laughing a bit.

 

What are you going to do if I don't! Huh! Huh!!!” I says as I use both my hands and mess up her hair pretty badly.

 

After a good laugh, we decide to head back to the dorm. Though I could have sworn as we were walking, I felt something.....maybe someone following us. I decide to ignore it because I didn't want to scare Da Yoon. Luckily, we head back to the dorm safely. We figured everyone was still out looking for her since the lights were off and no one was in the rooms. I give everyone a call assuring them that Da Yoon is safe with me as they all were relieved.

 

 

Author's Note:

YAY!!! I UPDATED! 

Sorry it's only a short chapter. I really wanted to write more, but I have a lot of work and homwork and housework. ALL THE WORKS! 

But have no fear! Thursday is my last day of school so I will be able to update more! Yay!!!!!!! 

Love you guys! And thank you so much for staying with me and being patient! hehe!!! 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Nichkhunieee!!!!! 

Wish you the greateast birthday filled with love and happiness!!!!! 

 

 

 

SARANGHAEYO!!!!!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

 

 

Sorry, but I'm in love with gifs! It explains just about everything I feel!!!!!! 

You guys know you love them!!!! 

 

LOVE YOU GUYS! XOXO! ♥