Doomsday

Dreams Have Consequences Too

POV: NO ONE

 

He chuckled as he slowly approached her, his hand in his pockets. The anonymous, yet familiar sounding man, bent down just far enough for his lips to reach her ears and spoke, ¨Follow me.¨  

 

He stood back up and began walking. Da Yoon sat there pale and still for a moment, hesitating to follow the man’s orders. After a few seconds, she forced herself against her legs to get up and move, knowing that if she didn’t, there would be consequences.

 

She was brought to an abandoned area of the amusement park. She was behind him. Only a few steps away, but still far enough to make a break for it and get out of there. She narrowed her situation down to two options.

 

One, she could remain as she is and keep following him, or two, she could run. But she realized that running was a risky move. He was stronger and much quicker than she was. He could catch her the second she took a turn.

 

They reached a broken down rusty trailer. They made their way behind it, Da Yoon shivering in fear thinking about his next move. She knew what he was going to do, it was predictable. Yet, she didn’t let out a single peep.

 

¨See how much more smoothly everything goes when you follow through with my orders?¨

 

Da Yoon stared blankly, her eyes wide. Paranoia was taking over her. Ït was too blurry to see his face, but it was enough to see the unpleasant smirk on his face.

 

He slid closer to her and placed his cold hands on her hips.

 

¨You’re shaking.¨ He noticed.

 

She squirmed back and bumped in front of the trailer’s door. The man pressed both his hands against the trailer, trapping Da Yoon in between them. Keeping his eyes on her, he slid his finger down to the knob of the door and grabbed it. He opened it causing her to fall back, halfway inside.

 

He spread her legs wide open and stepped in between them. He leaned forward and took her chin in between his thumb and index finger, sneering at her shaken expression. He landed his warm breath in front of her lips, causing her to shut her eyes close.

 

¨Open your eyes.¨ He whispered sternly.

 

She obeyed his orders. She didn’t want to think about what would happen if she defied him. He pushed his lips against hers as his eyes were gleaming right through her. She soon felt his tongue exploring , tasting everything. Gasping for air, the man pulled away, catching his breath. He continued on trailing wet kisses, making his way down from her neck to the draw-bands of her pants. He quickly smirked at her and removed her shirt. He unclasped her bra, taking her right into his mouth as he played with the other. He them until they were numb and then moved on to the other.

 

¨I-It….hurts. P-Please...Stop...” Da Yoon winced.

 

¨Aw...but that’s just the way I like you. Helpless...weak.¨

 

His hands began to slide down her body. He removed her pants and took a taste of her bottom core.

 

¨Mmm… sweet.¨

 

He wasted no time taking in everything, savouring every corner of her. He could care less about her cries or her pain. He just wanted to pleasure himself. In fact, hearing her cry and plead for help turned him on even more.

 

¨How about we take this to the next level, shall we?”

 

She didn’t say word. She couldn’t even if she wanted to. Her crying, pleading, and sorrows won’t have any effect on the man abusing her body.

 

Without warning, he ed into her hole. Da Yoon moaned not from pleasure, but from pain. She bit her bottom lip as hard as she could not to let out a single sound to the point where the taste of blood flourished inside .

 

The man, without giving her time to adjust to his size, started to deeper and deeper. While his forehead was shimmered with sweat, her cheeks were filled with tears.

 

¨Augh……. so tight. Just the way I like you.¨ He tilted his head back.

 

Again, Da Yoon gathered the courage to stop the man.

 

¨Ungg…… please…. I-I’ll give you w-whatever you want… Just p-please…… stop.¨ She had no energy left in her. Even with just those few words,tired her.

 

He let out a pleased-looking smirk and began to his hips harder and faster, purposefully.

 

Seconds later, the man emptied himself. He pulled out rather quickly, not giving any thought about her pain.

 

¨I’ve gotten better at this, don't ya think?” He softly chuckled,staring down at her weak and fragile body that laid on the ground.

 

¨Well, I’ll see you soon. Oh! And by the way, you might want to wipe off all that blood of yours. Don’t be so dirty.¨

 

There wasn’t a spot that was left untouched by the time he was finished with her.



 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 

Taecyeon waited for Da Yoon for about 10 minutes before he started to worry and 15 minutes before he started to look for her.

 

He got up and walked in front of the girl’s bathroom. After hesitating for a few seconds, he knocked on the door. No one answered but after a couple of seconds, the door opened.

 

Expecting to see Da Yoon, Taecyeon was let down as an unknown, middle aged woman, stood in front of him.

 

¨Oh..I-I’m sorry but...did you happen to see a short, curly brown haired girl?¨

 

¨ert.¨ She walks away, holding her nose up high.

 

¨I¨ll take that as a no.¨

 

He reached into his pockets and took out his phone, dialing Da Yoon’s number. The phone rang a few times before it got sent to voicemail.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

ANNYEON EVERYONE!!!

 

Did you like this chapter?

 

Was it too graphic for you?

 

I hope you all liked this chapter! I tried EXTRA SUPER hard on it to give you the best.

 

I hope my writing it getting better for you all to enjoy!

 

Thank you so much for reading and sticking around!

 

And to the new subscribers and readers!!! ANNYEONG CHINGUS!!!!

 

Welcome to the club!!!

 

PLEASE GIVE A LOT OF COMMEMTS!! I LOOK FORWARD TO READING THEM! =D

XOXO