Date?

Dreams Have Consequences Too

POV: NO ONE

 

Da Yoon couldn't sleep all night. She kept having nightmares about going to the amusement park. Though she really wanted to go, there was always that picture in her head. There, somewhere in the crowd full of people, he was watching her. Whoever he was, she didn't want to see him, She didn't want to cancel her plans with Taecyeon, but she also didn't want to relive the nightmare she's been in for half her life either. 

 

The sun rose as the moon fell, bringing a new day ahead. As usual, Da Yoon woke up before everyone and made breakfast like every morning. She also packed a couple of lunch boxes to take on the road for her and Taec. She decided not to overthink everything and just try to have a good time. 

 

What are the chances of him being there?

 

Da Yoon was lost in her thoughts when she suddenly flinched. 

 

"GOOD MORNING!!!! IT"S A WONDERFUL SUNNY DAY!!" Taec shouted at the top of his lungs, not caring who he might have woken up. 

 

"Ready for our date?" He asked her. He himself was surprised at his words, but it was too late to take back what he said, so he just went along with it. 

 

Da Yoon suddenly felt a warm feeling in her cheeks as her eyes were attached to her oppa. 

 

What is this?

 

"N-Neh......Is it just me or is it REALLY hot in here? Like really hot?!" She hurried away and went back to preparing the food. 

 

Taecyeon couldn't help but smile at her unbearable cuteness. 

 

"I already told Minjae where we'll be, so he doesn't have to worry." Taec said.

 

ON THE ROAD

 

The drive to the amusement park was dead silent. The two were praying that the other would start a conversation to stop the awkwardness. 

 

"Wanna listen to some music?" Taec cleared his throat. 

 

"Sure, music sounds nice." She replied with a smile.

 

He the stereo only to have the music on maz, blasting country music into their ears. 

 

Da Yoon was shocked, but soon her laugh was heard through the music as Taecyeon was trying to figure out how to turn it off, since it wasn't his car. Finally, he was able to turn off the stereo, but Da Yoon's laugh was still going. 

 

"Yah...is it THAT funny?" Taec asked as he was bewildered at his dongsaeng's reaction. 

 

"No.......B-But your face is!!!" Da Yoon couldn't hold in her laughter.

 

With that, more laughs filled the car.

 

AMUSEMENT PARK

 

Da Yoon stood at the front of the entrace of the park. Her big eyes twinkled at the sight of the roller coasters, games, and food stands. She breathed in the smell of the food that was covering the air. She couldn't wait to eat everything. 

 

"Bought the tickets. You ready?" Taec's voice caused her to snap out of it and direct her focus to him. She nodded and they made their way inside the park.

 

"So, what do you wanna go on first?" Taec asked, open for suggestions. Da Yoon looked around, trying to decide. 

 

"That one!" She pointed her finger to a roller coaster. Taec looked at the coaster reading "Doomsday" and immediately felt shivers crawling down his spine. 

 

"How abo------ahhh!!!" Before he could even finish his sentence, he was dragged up to the end of the line. 

 

Of course he didn't want to show the girl that he likes that he's a complete chicken when it comes to coasters. But he also wanted to live.

 

POV: YOU

LATER THAT DAY

 

Oppa, I'm hungry." She mumbled shyly, but loud enough for him to hear. 

 

"Hmm.... let's go eat then!"  He held her hand and they walked to a food stand. 

 

"Why don't you go save us a seat while I get the food." He suggested. She agreed and went to get a table.

 

Da Yoon was tapping away on her phone as she was waiting for Taec to bring the delicious food. Something felt strange though. She felt like someone was throwing daggers at her. She shifted uncomfortably, trying her best not to be intimidated. 

 

"Well look at what we have where. " The familiar voice chuckled loudly, causing her hear to race.

 

She froze.