Crash And Burn

Dreams Have Consequences Too

Author's Note:

This is an M RATED chapter!!!!! 

 

POV: YOU

 

Ever since I was little, I've always loved horror movies. But now, the tables have turned. I'm the main star of my own horror movie. I don't even know how to react to this. Should I be happy that I finally understand the victims in the movies? Or scared for the fact that this isn't a movie, but it's reality.

 

O-Oppa. W-What are you d-doing? Turn on the l-lights.” I scared to death for I don't know what could happen in the next 5 seconds of my life.

 

Don't worry. Oppa won't hurt you....if you don't scream.” The unusual voice says to me. It wasn't Chansung's voice at all.

 

W-What are y-you talking about? W-What's goi.......” Before I could continue talking, I felt a hot breathe come close to my neck.

 

S-Stop!” I yell, but it was only for both for both of us to hear.


“Shhh.....everything's going to be alright.” He whispers close to my ear.

 

My heart felt like it was racing right out of my body. My eyes were shut tightly. All I could do was stand here. I had no power over the shadow that covered my body.

 

Once again, I felt him come closer. Run! Hit him! Don't just stand there! DO SOMETHING!

When I was able to collect my thoughts together, I curled my fist and punched him. But with my weak skills, it didn't really hurt much. It only made him angry. With that, he grabs my shoulder's and pushes me up against the wall.

 

I said stop!!!” I yell louder.

 

I said be quiet.....now didn't I?” I could feel him smirking.

 

I could feel his hot breath against my neck, his hands around my waist moving down. I give all my power to try to move him away, but he won't budge.

 

P-Please. Let me go. Please!” I plead.

 

He doesn't say a word. His mouth starts to move up to my face as his hands are on my bottom. Tears are running through my eyes. If I scream, I'm scared of the outcome. If I don't, something worse might happen.

 

 

 

Soon enough, I feel his lips against mine. My mouth was closed shut has he tried to enter through his tongue. When I didn't give in, he squeezed my bottom really hard, which mad me wince. With that, he took advantage of the moment and inserted his tongue. His hands were running all over the place.

 

 

It felt like forever until he had finally finished. Thankfully, it didn't go too far. I didn't pay much attention to when the shadow left. Crying, I slid down the wall curling up in a fetus position. The horror, the embarrassment, the pain.....there were no words to describe the feeling. How could there be people in this world that would do this? How disgusting, how shameful they are for living their lives this way. With those thoughts, it brought me to the past. Looking back, I am thankful that it wasn't as bad as it was before.

 

 

NEXT DAY

POV: NO ONE

 

Da Yoon didn't bother getting up for practice in the morning. All she did was lay on her bed staring at the walls. She felt like her whole world was crashing down, once again. For a girl who was trying to get her life together, build up her self- esteem, and find herself, this was not helping at all.

 

When she heard a knock on the door, Da Yoon hurriedly got up and hid under the bed, hoping no one would see her.

 

Da Yoon? You there? Hm.” Chansung said as he stood in front of the door.

 

Hey, what's up. Something wrong?” Taecyeon asks as he walks by.

 

Huh? Oh, nothing. Da Yoon must have left early to practice. She must really love training I guess.” Chansung answers.

 

Huhhh.....maybe. She always gets out early anyways.” Taecyeon says as he walks to his room.

 

Maybe.” Chansung leaves as he closes the door behind him.

 

Once she heard everyone leave to practice, Da Yoon came out and went back to bed. She didn't have the energy to talk, to eat, to even sleep. She just wanted to be alone.

 

 

JYP BUILDING

 

The members have just taken their break from dance. They were all sitting at the center of the room chatting and drinking their water. As they were resting, Lee Yejin comes into the practice room.

 

Noona! What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with Da Yoon?” Jun. K asks.

 

Neh......at least I thought I was. Does she not know that she has training today or what?” Lee Yejin asks a bit mad.

 

What are you talking about? Da Yoon wasn't home when we left.” Chansung said.

 

Yeah, we just assumed that she was here with you.” Taecyeon finished.

 

Well, she's not. I haven't seen her all morning.” Lee Yejin loudly sighs and puts her hands on her hips.

 

Nichkhun gets up and gives Da Yoon a call, but no answer.

 

Are you sure she wasn't home?” he asks the others.

 

Yeah, the room was totally empty.” Chansung answered worried.

 

I'm going to check it out. You guys keep practicing.” Nichkhun runs out of the room.

 

 

POV: NICHKHUN

 

Come on, Da Yoon. Pick up the phone.” That was all he could think of.

 

One ring. Two rings. Three rings. We're sorry. The number you have reached is invalid. Please try again.

 

Where the hell is she?

 

As he walked into the dorm, it was quiet. He searched the kitchen, the living room, the basement, the fitness center, the laundry room, balcony, but nothing. He ended with searching her bedroom just in case Chansung and Taecyeon may have missed something. When he opened the door, he spotted Da Yoon laying on her bed sleeping.

 

YAH!” He screamed with anger.

 

Da Yoon, scared of the noise woke up and saw Nichkhun standing there furious. hung right open.

 

"Nichkhun...........” Was all she could say. 

 

 

Author's Note:

Here is the next chapter! I hope you guys liked it!!! 

Since I just started school again, I'm going to be updating every week! Mainly on the weekends so I don't have anything going on! 

When do you guys start school!!! 

 

Thank you for all the love you've given me!! I love you all!!! 

XOXO! ♥