My New Home

Dreams Have Consequences Too

POV: NO ONE

 

The flight almost arrived the next morning. Everyone else was awake. Well....except for Da Yoon. It's reasonable though. It will be hard to adjust to a different sleep schedule. Once everyone was getting ready, Nichkhun woke her up. At least tried to wake her up.

 

Hey! Da Yoon! Wake up! Were almost here. You need to get changed and ready in 20 minutes.” He said in a soft voice.

 

Silence.

 

HEY! WAKE UP! YOU NEED TO GET READY!” He said yelling hoping she will wake up.

 

Silence.

 

OMG!!!! DA YOON! THERE'S A SPIDER ON YOUR HAIR! OMO! OKKOTAE!!” He screamed trying his best to act scared.

 

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! WHERE?! WHERE IS IT?! GET IT OFF ME! PLEASE! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!!! OMG!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” Da Yoon screamed like a maniac.

 

Pffftt.......PWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!” Nichkhun started cracking up watching Da Yoon's reaction. His face started turning red and almost couldn't breathe.

 

W-WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?!” Da Yoon shouted trying to hold her anger.

 

That was just PRICELESS!!! You should have seen your face!” Nichkhun said trying to calm his laughter.

 

That wasn't funny! You have no idea how much I'm scared of spiders!” Da Yoon said trying to hold her tears.

 

Okay okay! I'm....” Nichkhun said.

 

Before he could even have the chance to apologize, Da Yoon stormed out and went into the bathroom. Bugs, insects, and snakes are her worst fear. She would rather have a pet lizard or a mouse than a snake or a nasty bug.

 

AT THE AIRPORT (KOREA)

POV: YOU

 

As we were getting off the plane, we noticed a huge crowd of people waiting for us. They were already taking pictures and screaming like crazy.

 

Is this how it's going to feel like soon? A huge crowd of people waiting for me and taking pictures of me? Hmmm...feels weird.

 

OPPA!! OPPA!!! OVER HERE! CAN I HAVE AN AUTOGRAPH?!” One fan said screaming her lungs out. Both Nichkhun and Taecyeon give her their autograph, smiled, and walked away. The airport was filled with security guards trying to keep the fans away from the beastly idols.

 

Am I ever going to experience this?” Da Yoon said to Minjae.

 

In your dreams hun. You might as well go home right now. We already have many talented idols in our company. There are thousands of other people that are better than you, so just give up.” Minjae said with attitude.

 

I stayed silent. It really hurt with what he said. He has never even seen me perform. He doesn't even know how passionate I am. He doesn't know that I'm willing to work my off to be the best. The one thing I will never do in life is give up. Even if I end up failing, I will never give up. One quote I go by is “ Many of life's failures are people who didn't realize how close they were to success when they gave up”. 

 

Minjae, take Da Yoon to the car first and we will catch up with you guys there.” Jin Young said.

 

Neh, sajangnim.” Minjae said as he took me by the arm.

 

What are you doing?” I said annoyed.

 

Let's go. We need to get to the car before anyone notices anything suspicious.” He replied without even looking back at me.

 

Y-Yo-You're hurting me! Ah!” I said as I tried to hold in the pain a little bit longer.

 

Oh....sorry. I didn't realize. Are you okay?” He asks finally looking at me worried.

 

Yeah, just don't hold me. I can walk on my own.” I said walking ahead of him.

 

 

ONE HOUR LATER

 

After a very long drive from the airport, we are finally standing in front of 2PM's house. I definitely can't to see where I get to stay!!!

 

It was nice meeting you guys! Even though it doesn't show, I'm a huge fan of yours.” I try to say in the most non-crazy fan girl way possible.

 

Umm.....about that Da Yoon. Since “finding you” was something unexpected, you don't have a room. So I decided to have you stay with them for a while.” Jin Young said.

 

Them? Them who? The make-up artists? Stylists?” I asked confused.

 

No, us silly!” Taecyeon says excited.

 

WHAT?! WITH YOU GUYS?! YOU'RE JOKING RIGHT?! I-I CAN'T STAY WITH THEM!” I say freaking out.

 

I have a bit of a past. Something horrifying happened to me in the when I was in the 5th grade. So, living with six guys is.......terrifying. Even though they ARE idols and they ARE nice people, I don't think my conscience would let me. I don't want to experience what happened in the past.

 

Come on! It will be fun!! We need something interesting in our lives!” Nichkhun said as he tugged on to my arm.

 

Let's go! You guys can show her around the house and where everything is.” Jin Young said happily.

 

As we headed towards the entrance, all I can think about is how am I going to get through this nightmare. I need to face it someday, right? So might as well grow up and start now. They won't do anything......right?

 

As the door opened, my jaw just dropped. It was just beautiful. This is like my dream house! There is a piano...a piano!!!! The rooms are just as beautiful. They have the greatest view of the city! There is a huge T.V hanging in front of the bed. A balcony in the bedroom! This is just every girl's dream.

 

Here we are! Welcome home, Da Yoon!” Jin Young said as he extended his arms out signaling me to enter.

 

This.....this is where I'm going to be living?” I say with my eyes glowing.

 

Yes! I'm pretty sure you don't have any complaints. Am I correct?” Jin Young says happily.

 

Are you kidding me! I would have to be insane to complain!” I say.

 

Good, I'm happy you like it! Well, the rest of the members will be back soon. I'm sure you all will get along pretty well. Anyways, I have to get going. Have lots of work to finish.” Jin Young says as he extends his arm out for a handshake. I was a bit nervous, but I forced myself to shake his hand. Memories are always popping out of my head. I decided to let it go as hard as that sounds.

 

See you guys later!” Jin Young says to all of us.

 

Bye! Have a safe drive!” I say smiling.

 

Come on! I wanna show you your room!!” Nichkhun says as he grabs my hand and takes me to my room.

 

Here it is! You like it? I can tell it was the room you wanted!” Nichkhun said as he looked at me.

 

Yes!! How did you know!” I say jumping up and down.

 

Your reactions tell us everything, even if your words don't.” Taecyeon says as he caught up with us.

 

Thank you so much!!! Not only for the room. Thank you for letting me stay here and surprising me back in Chicago. I will never forget that.” I say softy.

 

No problem! It's nothing.” They both say at the same time.

 

Soon enough the rest of the members came back from their schedules. They were all surprised to see me......a girl in their house.

 

Hyung! What's she doing here? We can't have any girls in our house.” Chansung says as his eyes get wider and wider looking at me.

 

Guys, this is Da Yoon. She will be staying with us until Jin Young Hyung finds her a place.” Taecyeon says as he introduces me.

 

Everyone's eyes widened and their jaws dropped to the floor. Any second, you can probably see their saliva coming out of their mouths.

 

YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE TO SEND JI YOUNG HYUNG A THANK YOU CARD OR SOMETHING!!! THIS IS GREAT!” Jun K. said as he clapped his hands.

 

Ah....neh. Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Da Yoon. Please take care of me! Hope we create friendly memories together.” I said as I bowed.

 

I was a bit nervous. But this may be a perfect start to start letting things go and move on. I can't let what happened to me in the past effect me anymore in the present and definitely not the future. I won't let it destroy me and ruin my dream. Maybe living with these guys will open my eyes to something different. I don't know. All I want to think about is now.

 

Please don't let anything happen. Should I take the chance and live with them? Should I tell Jin Young sunbaenim I have to move out? Ahhhhh!!! I don't know what to do!! 

 

 

Author's Note:

Thank you guys so much for reading my story!!! You have no idea how happy I am! 

Sorry! I just had to go crazy with the pictures lol! They were too beautiful to refuse! 

I know it was really boring the first four chapters, but this is where the real fun begins!! 

Comment your thoughts on the story!!!!! 

 

Thanks again!!! ♥