What Is Going On?

Dreams Have Consequences Too

POV: CHANSUNG

 

11pm.

 

Where is she? Is she still at practice? Could something have happened her her? Maybe she got lost.

 

I couldn't sleep. So many thoughts were running through my head. I don't know what it was, but I felt really uncomfortable without seeing Da Yoon in bed. I want to see her safe, and that's not what she is right now. I'm not supposed to care, right? I mean I just met her and she's probably going to move out soon and get her own dorm anyways. We're not even allowed to date. Wait, why am I thinking about the dating policy?

 

AAAAAIIIIISSSSSSHHHH!!!!” I sigh as loud as I could.

 

Hey, what's wrong bro? Everything okay?” Taec hyung asks coming into the room. Great timing.

 

Should I talk to him? I want to know what's going on with me. I feel like I'm going crazy.

 

Uhh....” I start to say.

 

It's a girl. What happened? She doesn't like you? Is she an idol?” He finally looks interested in what I have to say. That almost never happens.

 

No. Yes. Kinda. I don't know. I don't know what I feel about her. I just met her.” I continue on.

 

Well, depends. Are you guys close? You can't just ask a girl you've only met once and know nothing about out.” He says.

 

We just met, but I get a weird feeling around her. I have this feeling of always wanting to protect her. I feel comfortable whenever she's around. It's not like other girls. I don't know! I can't explain it! I can't even sleep!” I say.

 

She must be special then.” He says smiling at me.

 

Yeah, but what good is that going to do. I can hardly find time to talk to her. She's been really busy. I haven't even gotten a text today.” I whin.

 

You ARE the man, aren't you? You text her. She's probably thinking the same thing. Don't let it drag on longer. She might think you don't like her and move on.” Hyun warns me.

 

Yeah, yeah. I'm on it.” I started talking my phone out to text her.

 

Chansung: Annyeong, Da Yoon! I was wondering, are you still at practice? I'm getting worried about you. Please text me right when you see this! Keke!

 

Da Yoon: Oppa! Annyeong! I just finished. I'm waiting for the bus now! The stars are beautiful tonight! You should go outside and look at them! Hehe!

 

Chansung: You shine brighter! I can't even look at you when you're in front of me! I can't wait for the whole world to see you shine. Brighter than the stars.

 

Da Yoon: Oppa! You're so cheesy! It's cute! I'll be home soon, okay! Don't wait up for me! Get your beauty sleep! Jalja! ^_^

 

 

So? Did she find someone else?” Hyung asks waiting for an answer.

 

Nope. She's perfect. Just perfect.” I look up at him and smile.

 

You knowwwww......in a couple months, the dating rule will be off. You know what that means, right?” He says winking at me.

 

No. What?” I ask clueless.

 

Are you really dumb or are you playing? WE CAN FINALLY START TO DATE!” Taec says excitedly.

 

Oh! That's right! Stupid me! How could I forget!” I say giving out a fake laugh.

 

You know what that means right? You can ask her out!” He says even more excitedly.

 

I don't know about that hyung. I think we should just stay friends.” I say shyly.

 

Come on! You have to!” He says shaking my shoulders.


“Why are you so anxious to date? Do you already have someone?” I ask pointing at him.


“Let's just say, things are going to change around her in a few months. Goodnight.” He smirks and walks off to his room.

 

 

I never understand what he says. Is he already dating? Ugh. I don't care. I already have problems of my own to deal with. Da Yoon should be home any minute.

 

 

 

 

HALF HOUR LATER

POV: YOU

 

I'm finally home! I can't wait to take a nice hot shower and knock out. Tomorrow is another day of heavy training. I thought it would be worse. I thought I would cry all the way back to the U.S. I actually enjoyed it though. Maybe I'm speaking too soon. But for right now, this is where I want to be.

 

I open the door and see Chansung sleeping on the couch. I couldn't help but smile. He must have been really tired. I go up to his room and bring out his pillow and blanket.

 

Oppa, I'm home. I told you you didn't have to wait up for me. I can see you took my word for it. Silly... Sweet dreams.” I whisper.

 

I rush to my room and get ready to take a shower. Comb, check. Towel, check. Slippers, check. All check.

 

I always have thoughts running through my head when I'm in the shower. I hate it. List of topics?

 

Chansung

 

Dance

 

Those were the main two that were going through my head. So much for relaxing, right?

 

After my shower, I go and check on Chansung. Since the lights were all turned off, I couldn't see anything at all. I walk with my arms out in case I don't bump into anything. A few steps later, I bump into something. With my touch, I sense that's it's not something, but someone. I'm not all that scared since it's Chansung. But his grip is so hard that it's starting to hurt. I try to let loose, but it's no use.

 

Oppa....you're.....you're hurting me.” I say still trying to undo his grip.

 

Mhmm...” That was all I could hear.

 

Suddenly, I'm dragged into my room.

 

 

 

Author's Note:

I promised another chapter, so here it is! Scary right! I'm so excided now!! 

 

Who do you think it is? You never know! >:)

 

I had to stop since it's 2:30am here, and I'm exhausted! 

 

I hope you guys liked this chapter! More to come soon!!! 

 

See? Another Chapter gif that has nothing to do with the story. But you guys might feel that way after you read this chapter, that's why I have it on there lol! So the gifs might have your reactions on there! xD

 

XOXO! ♥