Flood

Dreams Have Consequences Too

POV: NO ONE

 

When Minjae got back from work, he heard a weird noise coming out from the laundry room. When he went to go and check it out, he noticed the whole room covered with water. He hurried and grabbed his phone from his pocket and called a leak repair guy. After he talked to him and scheduled them to come over, he called Park Jin Young and told him what happened.

 

Now I'll have to go to Daegu and stay at my brother's place for a while until everything is done.” Minjae said sounding disappointed.

 

Hey, why don't you stay at 2PM's dorm until then? They have more than enough room and it will so much more easier for you guys to get ahead with your schedules. How bout it?” Jin Young asked.

 

I don't know hyung. They might not want me there since we spend the whole day, every day together. They need their own privacy, ya know?” Minjae said.

 

Oh, don't worry about it! I'm sure they will love you staying with them! And this is a chance for you to get to know Da Yoon. You ARE her manager after all.” Jin Young was saying.

 

Hmmmm....you do have a point there. But...” Minjae said as he got cut off.

 

It's settled then! Pack your things and just move over! I will give them a call letting them know the situation.” Jin Young said happily.

 

Hyung....thank you.” Minjae said smiling.

 

It's not a problem. Now hurry and pack before you and all your things will drown before you even are able to get out.” Jin Young said chuckling.

 

Alright, alright! See you later!” Minjae said before he hung up the phone.

 

As Minjae hung up the phone, a smile crept into his face. He was going to enjoy staying at the guy's and Da Yoon's dorm for a while.

 

 

I should call the guy and tell him to take his time.

 

Right then and there, Minjae called and informed the worker. 

 

 

 

 

BACK AT THE DORM

POV: NICKHUN

 

I was in the middle of making dinner when my phone rang. I put the pot lid down and take out my phone from my back pocket. I look at the caller id and noticed it was Jin Young hyung. He usually doesn't call me, so it must be serious. I slide the phone to the right, put it on speaker, and put it on the table so I can continue cooking.

 

Hyung, is something the matter?” I ask as I take a taste of the food. Needs more salt.

 

Ah, Nichkhun-ah. You and the guys are really close to Minjae aren't you? Since you've been together since your debut, right?” Jin Young asked.

 

Yeah, why? Did something happen to him?” I ask while taking another taste of dinner. What's missing?

 

That's good then! Well, I will just get to the point. Minjae's pipe broke down and caused a big flood in his apartment, so he's crashing at your dorm until he gets it fixed.” Jin Young says.

 

At this point, I burn my tongue.

 

Minjae staying at our dorm? Something must be up.

 

Khunnie-ah......are you there?” Jin Young asks waiting for an answer.

 

Huh? Oh. Yeah. Umm..yeah! Of course he could stay! Why would you ask me such a question, hyung? I'll just let the guys and Da Yoon know.” I say trying to sound as normal as possible hoping he would buy it.

 

Perfect! He should be there soon, so show him his room and everything! Gomawo Khunnie-ah!” Jin Young says happily.

 

It's nothing at all, hyung.” I say with a fake chuckle and we hang up.

 

Something is really off. Did he ask to stay here? What am I supposed to tell Da Yoon now? Hey, your manager that tried to get rid of you is staying over here until his house is fixed. In the meantime, feel free to be as uncomfortable as you wish? This just doesn't sound right. Should I send her to stay at a hotel? But, that will still worry me knowing she's not within my reach. What to do, what to do?

 

As I'm thinking about this whole Minjae staying over thing, I suddenly hear the detector go off. I totally forgot that I was cooking. ........guess we're ordering take-out........again.

 

 

 

About an hour later, Minjae arrived. Like usual, he had a smile on his face. For some reason, this time, I didn't feel it. It looked faked. It felt fake. Whatever the reason, I helped him unpack some of his things in his room. Just a few clothes, some pjs, a couple of cameras, toiletries, the usual.

 

Hyung?” I ask a bit hesitantly.

 

Uh? What's up?” He says while paying attention to packing his things into the room.


“What do you need the cameras for? Are you going somewhere soon?” I ask.

 

Ahh. No. I've just been really into photography. That's all.” He says glancing at me giving me a smile.

 

Oh, really? Can I see some of the pictures you've taken?” I ask interested.

 

Sure! Just be careful with it alright?” He says letting out a soft chuckle.

 

I turn on the camera and take a look at the pictures hes taken. They're beautiful. The scenery, the trees, the lights. Just everything!

 

Hyung, you did all this?” I ask surprised.

 

Yup, aside from being a manager, I've always wanted to be a photographer.” He says as he sits on his bed.

 

This is amazing! I didn't know you were capable of this!” I say while looking through more pictures.

 

Yah! Watch it! I can be just as talented and creative as you, if not more!” He says laughing.

 

You know what I mean, hyung! These are beautiful!” I say giving his camera back.

 

You should do something with them. Show them to the world. Show them that Minjae hyung is not only the coolest manager in the world, but he is also the greatest photographer!” I say while swinging my around around his shoulder happily.

 

 

By the way, what happened?” I asked softly.

 

Well, I was scared.” Minjae said as his head hung low.

 

Of what?” I ask.

 

I was scared that if I go all the way and pursue my dream, that it would just come crashing down into pieces.” Minjae says.

 

All I did was nod.

 

Though it was my dream, if I wasn't successful, I felt that it would turn into my biggest nightmare.”

 

I'm sorry, hyung. I really am. But, not matter what, rather you know you will succeed or fail, you should always give it your 100%. Quitting is a lot more embarrassing than failing.” I say looking at him.

 

Ah. I'm hungry! Did you make any food?” Minjae asks as he rubs his stomach.

 

Uhhh....about that. I kinda.....burnt it. I was on the phone and you know what happens from there.” I say embarrassed a bit.

 

I thought you were supposed to be the best cook here? What happened?” He asks laughing at me.

 

HYUNG! I wasn't paying any attention! And this is all your fault!” I say as I point at him.

 

My fault!? How is it my fault! I didn't do anything!” He replies pointing at himself.

 

If Jin Young hyung hadn't called me to let me know you were coming, none of this would have happened!” I say.


“Okay, okay! How about we call go out for dinner?” Minjae says surrendering.

 

Perfect! You can pay! I'll tell everyone to get ready!” I say excitedly leaving the room to call the others.

 

YAH!” Minjae shouts, but giving a small chuckle.

 

 

Author's Note:

Yay!!! Another chapter!!! 

What do you guys think of it? 

Want some drama? 

Comment!!!! I really want to know what you guys think! 

 

The pictures are absolutely beautiful, so I just HAD to put them on there! 

 

By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE KWANG SOO!!!!! ♥