The First Day

Dreams Have Consequences Too

POV: YOU

 

It was 7:00am when your alarm clock started going off. Today is the day. Today is the day your life begins. You got out off bed and opened your closet. Oh, that's right! I threw everything out. You grabbed a pink sweatshirt, black leggings, and a pair of sneakers to match your sweatshirt.

 

After getting ready, you look one last look at the mirror, let out a slow sigh, and smiled. I can do this. No one can stop me. You took your things and left the house. From the building, you started to jog to the gym which was about 15 minutes away. As you were running, so many things were going through your mind.

 

Will I really be able to do this?

 

How far can I actually go?

 

Who am I doing this for?

 

Me?

 

The company?

 

Minjae?

 

As you were thinking about everything, you didn't notice that you had already reached the gym. You stood outside for a second and just looked at the building, the people in it. They were all already fit people that are working out there. You felt awkward going there. No, this is not going to stop me. You took a breather and went inside. You scanned in you membership card and headed for the locker room. There, you put away your phone, keys, and other things you wouldn't need. You got out of the locker room and headed towards the treadmill.

 

Before starting, you grabbed your headphones and put them on. The first song was 2PM's “Don't Stop, Can't Stop”. You thought that song was perfect for working out. It was upbeat so it got you moving more than you thought you could handle. You glanced down at the machine as saw that you had already run a mile in 10 minutes. This surprised you because you couldn't do the mile in 15 minutes back when you were in school. Seeing this caused you to smile and keep working yourself.

 

 

BACK AT THE DORM

POV: TAECYEON

 

I woke up earlier than the rest of the guys this morning. I couldn't sleep all night. All I can think about is what happened with Da Yoon. What kind of monsters would say that to her. I'm still so pissed thinking about it. I hate that she just ran off like that. She should have kept her ground and talked back to that so called “fan”. I really didn't know 2PM would have these kinds of fans.

 

I got out of bed and walked straight to Da Yoon's room. I knocked first, but no answer. She must be still sleeping. I crack open the door a bit and to my surprise see her bed made. Is she already awake? I walk all over the house looking for her. Nothing. Where did she go? I took out my phone and gave her a call.

 

Ring Ring Ringggggggg

 

Were sorry, the number you are trying to reach is unavailable....”

 

Did something happen? Why isn't she picking up her phone?” I asked myself confused.

 

Hey, is something wrong?” Nichkhun asked walking by.

 

Huh? Oh. I've been trying to get a hold of Da Yoon but she isn't picking up.” I replied worriedly.

 

Isn't she in her room sleeping?” Nichkhun asked confused.

 

No, she isn't. She didn't even write a note letting us where she's going.” I said.

 

 

MINJAE'S DORM

POV: NO ONE

 

Minjae was just waking up when he heard someone banging on the door loudly.

 

WHO THE HELL IS IT! ITS 8 IN THE DAMN MORNING!” Minjae yelled.

 

HYUNG! OPEN THE DOOR!” Nichkhun shouted.

 

COMING, COMING! CALM DOWN!” Minjae yelled back putting on his robe and opened the door.

 

WHERE IS SHE?!” Nichkhun yelled even louder.

 

WHERE IS WHO? I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT?” Minjae yelled feeling stressed out.

 

DA YOON! WHERE IS SHE?!” Nichkhun screamed as he looked through Minjae's place.

 

Khunnie, I don't know what you're talking about. Da Yoon isn't here. I haven't seen her since I took her to the gym.” Minjae said trying to calm himself down.

 

Hearing this angered Nichkhun. He ran up to Minjae, grabbed the color of his shirt and pushed him into the wall.

 

LIAR!” Nichkhun screamed with anger in his eyes.

 

Yah....I-I swear I don't know where s-she is. I swear on my life. I don't know.” Minjae said terrified for his life.

 

Nichkun looked into Minjae's eyes for a good 10 seconds and then let him go. He didn't even know what to feel anymore.

 

Hey,dummy. Have you tried the gym,maybe?” Minjae said after everything was calm.

 

The gym? Why would sh...” Nichkhun said and stopped in the middle of his sentence.

 

Before Minjae knew it, Nichkhun was gone and rushing to the gym.

 

 

BACK AT THE GYM

POV: YOU

 

After 2 whole hours of sweating my off, I'm finally done. I say I did a pretty good job if I don't say so myself. I actually feel a bit different. Not that I lost anything right now, but I feel....energized. I smiled to myself and headed to the locker room. I opened my locker and checked my phone. 27 missed calls. 15 voice mails. 12 text messages. All from Taecyeon and Nichkhun. Did something happen? I went through my contacts list and called Nichkhun.

 

YAH!!!! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!” Nichkhun shouted.

 

I've been at the gym. Why, did something happen?” I asked.

 

TAECYEON AND I HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU NON STOP!! YOU DIDN'T EVEN LEAVE US A NOTE!” Nichkhun said still shouted.

 

Halfway through his screaming, I pulled the phone a bit away from my ears. If I keep them on there, I would have for sure gone deaf.


“Ah...sorry Nichkhun-ssi. I wasn't thinking right. I'll be home in about 20 minutes. You can scold me then.” I said trying to calm him down.

 

 

I am in so much trouble! Hey, it's not my fault though. How am I supposed to know that I'm supposed to tell the world everywhere I go! Back at home, I never used to tell anyone. I took care of myself. I don't see why not. And we hardly know each other. Why is he so protective of me. Maybe I was too nice. I really need to stop this before it goes any further.

 

I arrived at the dorm at 8:45am. The second I got in, I was bombarded with questions by Nichkhun and Taecyeon. My head was about to explode.

 

Why didn't you tell us you were leaving?” Taecyeon asked.

 

Do you know how worried we were?” Nichkhun followed.

 

We almost called the police to go out and look for you.” Taecyeon said.

 

What if something happened to you?” Nichkun asked.

 

What were you going to do then?” Taecyeon asked.

 

I don't know... I'm sorry. I guess I'm just not used to telling people where I go. I won't do the same mistake again.” I said with my head down.

 

Promise?” Taecyeon asked extended his pinky finger.

 

Promise.” I said acting like I never saw his finger.

 

I'm going to go and take a shower and head to JYP.” I said as I got up.

 

 

When I got out of the shower, Nichkhun and Taecyeon were nowhere to be found. I shrugged it off and went into my room and locked the door. Don't want anything worse happening like the time before. I opened my closet and again saw only a few shirts and pants. I keep forgetting to go shopping. I'll go when I'm done for the day.

 

I grabbed a black jeans, a yellow t-shirt, a cheetah scarf, some earrings, a watch, and a pair of boots. I curled my hair and braided some of it while letting the rest down. I figured since this is my first day, JYP or someone else will only be showing me around and tell me everything I need to know before I start officially tomorrow. But I still wanted to look good. First impressions are always important.

 

Hey, I'm leaving.” I called out to anyone who could hear me.

 

Suddenly, all the members came out and dressed. They were all putting on their shoes.

 

What's going on?” I asked confused.

 

We have to go to work silly.” Taecyeon said smiling while patting my head.

 

I was still mad at him for what happened. Well, kinda. I know it wasn't his fault. But I can take care of my own problems. I'm not some baby that needs to be babysat.

 

Oh, okay. Are we by chance riding in the same car?” I asked trying not to sound nervous.

 

Yup! And you can sit next to me!” Chansung said happily.

 

O-okay.” I replied nervously.

 

During the ride to JYP, I just sat there, without moving or saying a word. I was still a bit shy with the other members.

 

So, Da Yoon. When are you starting training?” Chansung asked.

 

I start tomorrow.” I say shyly.

 

Woahhhh...you should be very excited! It might be a bit hard at first, but you'll get used to it. Don't give up on yourself!” Chansung said smiling.

 

I'll be sure to keep that in mind. Thank you, Chansung-ssi.” I said a bit relieved.

 

And if you need anything, you can always come to me! I will do my best to help you out with whatever you want! No matter what it is!” He said.

 

Ah... thank you. I really appreciate it! You're very nice!” I said smiling at him.

 

Call me oppa!” He said excitedly.

 

Ehh?” I said blushing.

 

Call me oppa!” He said happily again.

 

O-O-Op-p-p-a-a?” I said stuttering.

 

That was soo cute!! You don't need to feel shy around me! I'll be your big brother, arrasseo?” He said smiling.

 

N-Neh. Gamsahabnida o-oppa?” I said shyly.

 

Yay!! I'm so happy right now!” Chansung said trying to cover his face with his hands.

 

Yah! Hyung! Stop scaring her! Before you know it, she's going to run away!” Wooyoung said from all the way in the back of the van.

 

Yah! I'm not scaring her! Right, Da Yoon?” He said looking at me, waiting for an answer.

 

Yeah, don't worry. I won't run away from you guys.” I replied smiling.

 

See? You heard her!” Chansung said to Wooyoung sticking his tongue out.

 

Yet.” I said chuckling.

 

Suddenly, the whole van got a bit comfortable and everyone was happily chatting with each other. Before we knew it, we reached JYP. 

 

 

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading this guys! I usually update every 2-3 days. It depends if I'm busy with school or not. Sometimes I 

have writers block (I know, too early in the story to get it). 

I still thank you guys for being supportive!! It really means a lot to me! 

Happy 4th of July!! :)

Be safe and take care! 

Annyeong! ♥

 

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!! DON'T BE SHY!! :D

 

By the way, let me know if the pictures are bothering you guys. If you don't me to add them tell me. I don't want to bother you guys with them. :)