Moving Out

Dreams Have Consequences Too

POV: NO ONE

 

YAH!” He screamed with anger.

 

Da Yoon, scared of the noise woke up and saw Nichkhun standing there furious. hung right open.

 

Nichkhun..........” Was all she could say.

 

Get. Up. NOW!” Nichkhun screamed.

 

He was raged with anger. Not because Da Yoon didn't go to practice....well part of it was that. But because she disappeared...again. It kills him to think that she could just leave without even saying anything. It kills him even more knowing she could be completely gone someday without even saying goodbye.

 

Da Yoon gets up as fast as she could. Her hands were shaking to the point it was hard to not to notice them. All she could do was look down on the floor without saying a single word.

 

Where the hell were you?” Nichkhun demands.
 

No answer.

 

Answer me!” His voice getting louder.

 

I was in bed.” She stutters out of fear.

 

Why? Why were you in bed? Why were you not training?” Nichkhun shouted still in fury.

 

No answer.

 

She couldn't tell him about what happened. She couldn't tell him that she was harassed by a man she didn't know. And even if she did know, she wouldn't tell him who it is. As if her whole world didn't crumble enough to pieces years before, a re-occurring nightmare has begun. She didn't want anyone to know because of the fear of losing them. Once she tells them, she knows she would become abandoned. And she's not ready for that. Not when she's just now trying to have a fresh start and leave all the bad memories behind.

 

Fine. Don't answer me. I've had enough of this.” Nichkhun trying to stay calm while Da Yoon is tearing up with her eyes glued to the floor and her hands clasped together.

 

I've tried and tried to help you. I've tried to get you to open up. But this? This, I don't think I can take anymore. I'm sorry.” He walks away without even taking a last glance at her.

 

BACK AT JYP

 

Hey, do you guys know where Minjae hyung was last night? I went to his room but he wasn't there.” Wooyoung asked the members.

 

He wasn't at the dorm?” Junho asks confused.

 

No.....” Wooyoung responded.

 

Maybe he went to take a walk or something. I mean come on, the man does have a life besides managing us all day. Give him a break.” Jun. K said calmy.

 

But, hyung. Hasn't he been acting strange lately?” Chansung asks with a worried look.

 

Minjae has been kinda off lately. I wonder if it's because he isn't comfortable.” Taecyeon answered.

 

With this Nichkhun walks back to the practice room.

 

Oh! Hyung! Did you find Da Yoon?” Chansung asked hoping to get good news.

 

What are you guys sitting there for? Get up. We have a lot of work to get done for our comeback. We can't be wasting time on childish things.” Nichkhun sounding aggravated.

 

Though the members were really curious as to what happened, they didn't dare say a word. The members went straight to work until the next morning. They waited two years for a comeback. They wanted to give a great performance and show their fans how much they have grown. With their comeback date just around the corner, they needed to be more focused than ever.

 

With practicing all night, the members took a few hours off to go back home and rest.

 

Da Yoon! We're home!” Wooyoung yelled happily.

 

Upon hearing no answer, Nichkhun just scoffed. So childish.

 

Curious as to where Da Yoon was, Chansung decided to go and check her room. As he entered the room, all her belongings were gone. It was as if she was never there to begin with.

 

GUYS!” Chansung shouted very shocked to see the empty room.

 

What! What's wrong?” Jun. K shouted while running to where Chansung was.

 

Sh-She's........gone.” Chansung softly said while trying to fight back the tears that were forming in his eyes.

 

It even surprised Nichkhun. He didn't think that she would actually leave.

 

Hyung, didn't you see her?” Wooyoung asked. He was just as worried as the other members.

 

How can she leave....just like that.” Taecyeon said to himself out loud.

 

She must have had a reason right? I mean something must have happened for her to leave so suddenly. She just can't get up and decide to leave without saying a word to any of us.” Junho said while staring at the view from Da Yoon's room.

 

Suddenly, Chansung's phone rings. It was Park Jin Young. Reading the caller ID, Chansung began to freak out.

 

It's hyung! What do we do?!  Ottokae! He's going to kill us! We'll be finished!” He says freaking out.

 

Just pick up the phone and stay calm! CALM!” Taecyeon said looking a bit worried. He and everyone else knows that Chansung is the worst liar.

 

H-Hello?” Chansung greets.

 

Stop stuttering, moron!” Junho whispers angerly.

 

Chansunggie! How are you? Working hard?” Jin Young says. Chansung couldn't tell his emotion. Does he know? Does he not?

 

Of course, hyung. We always work hard. This comeback is going to be great.” Chansung says as he tries to stay cool.

 

Good good! That's wonderful to hear. Oh by the way, any news from Da Yoon? Has she contacted any of you guys?” There! The big question!

 

O-O-Of c-c-course! Were f-f-family n-now!” Chansung's stuttering comes back. The members, upon hearing this all hit Chansung on the arm.

 

Oh good! So I guys you all came to the same conclusion then. I'm sorry you all felt this way.” Jin Young says feeling sorry.

 

Eh? What do you mean?” Now confused Chansung has come out.

 

She said you all decided that it would be best if she moved out since you all were feeling uncomfortable.” Jin Young replied.

 

Ahhh.....neh......We.....decided on....that.” Chansung is relieved but sad that she is not as near to him as she was once before.

 

Don't worry, she will be okay. She will be staying at a hotel until we can get her a dorm. Minjae will pick the both of you guys up every morning also.”

 

Neh....I understand. Thank you.” Chansung answers sadly.

 

Okay, then. I just wanted to see how you all were doing. Keep up the great work. Fighting!” Jin Young says happily.

 

Neh...Thank you!” And the phone disconnects.

 

What! What did he say! Did he find out?! Is he mad?!” Wooyoung is just blurting out questions.

 

She's fine...” Chansung's head swings down.

 

The guys are all relieved and happy.

 

She will be staying at a hotel until hyung can get her a dorm of her own.” He adds.

 

The cheers that were once heard a second ago were all turned into silence.

 

Why? Does she not like us?” Jun K. was confused as to hearing where Da Yoon was staying.

 

I thought we got along pretty well.” Wooyoung said.

 

Throughout the whole time, Nichkhun stayed silent. He couldn't help but think that it was all his fault. Is it what he said? The fact that he just yelled at her and walked away? Is it because it didn't give her a chance to hear what she had to say?

 

Let's get some rest for now. We still have to go back to the building and finish.” Taecyeon says as he starts to walk to his room for some rest.

 

The other members follow him. Except Nichkhun.

 

 

AT THE HOTEL

POV: DA YOON

 

I feel a bit relieved, but also bad. I left the members without saying a word. And the fact that I have to face them everyday doesn't seem so pleasant. I also feel bad because Jin Young-ssi booked a really....I mean REALLY expensive hotel for me.

 

I just want to gain strength and find myself. I'm tired of running. Well...physically and mentally. Get it? I exercise, so I'm tired of running. Nevermind.

 

Please let things go smoothly. I can't keep living this life anymore. I want to be happy for once. I want to feel free. I don't want to hold back anymore.

 

2PM........Mianhae. Geongmal mianhae.....  

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

YAY! Next chapter is up! I hope you guys enjoyed it! I really love writing for you guys! 

And I love all your comments! They make my day! So keep writing them! 

 

I wish I went to KCON!!!! WAEE!!! 

But my dream is to go to the MAMA Awards!