Wooyoung

Dreams Have Consequences Too

POV: DA YOON

 

Today was my day off. Finally, I know. I feel like I've been working for decades. I've been wanting a day off since forever. A day to myself would be nice once in a while. My list of things to do:

 

  1. Work out (As much as I don't want to)

  2. Shower and eat (Food........yummy)

  3. Shopping time!!! (Time to ACTUALLY fill up my closet)

  4. Do something productive......or sleep....sleep is good.

 

I grabbed an aqua Nike sweatshirt and matching running shoes with sweatpants. I washed up and threw my hair back in a ponytail, grabbed my ipod, and left the house.

 

After about only 15 minutes, I was tired out. I find a bench and take seat to rest.

 

If only this was easier. I really wanna lose all the weight I can. I can't stand looking at myself anymore. I can do this. By 2PM's comeback performance, I'll be the iest one there! Good, think positive. FIGHTING!!!

 

I jump straight up and start running again. With the music flowing through my ears, I felt like no one can stop me.

 

I did it, I did it, I did it, I did it, I did it myself

I did it, I did it, I did it, I did it, I did it myself

I did it, I did it, I did it, I did it, I did it myself

Tell him not to get in the way

My life has no limit A-YE ♫

 

 

 

 

After showering and eating, I get ready and head for the mall. Everything was so pretty! I practically wanted to buy the whole mall.

 

I need a whole new image....... something that shows my confidence? Something that will make me prettier? =_=

 

I decided to go with a a bunch of new things. Tops to bottoms to accessories and purses....and the shoes!!! How could I forget the shoes!!! I'm practically spending a fortune right now. But my closet is in an emergency. I cant keep wearing the same clothes all the time.

 

 

 

 

HOTEL 8:45PM

 

As I got home, I set down all my shopping bags in the corner and plopped myself on the bed. I felt like I lost more weight shopping than I do practicing.....which is not good at all...

 

Time to nap.....I'll just......nap......for......30 minu.........zzzzzzzzzz

 

 

FOUR HOURS LATER

 

I was sleeping when I hear the door to my room banging...LOUDLY... I didn't even want to open the door. That's too much effort. I look at the clock and my eyes open widely

 

 

2:30AM

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

2:30AM?!?!?!!

 

 

I immediately get up and rush to the door......It wasn't a surprise who was on the other side, but their faces looked scarier.

 

Great. Here we go again. Another lecture.

 

 

WHAT THE HELL!!!” Taecyeon said loudly.....and I mean LOUDLY

 

Calm down. Please. I feel asleep. You don't need to go crazy.” I say softly.

 

Guys, let's all calm down. She's right. She just woke up and we scared her.” Chansung said to the others even though I could tell that he was just as mad and just as worried as the rest.

 

Gomawo oppa.” I say giving him a small smile. He nods back.

 

You always scare us Da Yoon. We've never been so worried for someone all my life.” Nickhun says with a sad look.

 

Mianhae. Do you guys wanna come in?” I open the door for them to all come in.

 

Without saying a word, they all just pushed each other to get inside. You'd think that since their considered adults that they would be acting like one. Nope! Not. At. All.

 

As we all gathered and sat on my bed, it got a bit quiet.

 

You guys okay?” I say as I see their awkward faces.

 

It's just....... how do I say this?” Junho started.


“We want you back. It's so boring without you in the dorm and we miss you. Please come back.” Jun. K finished off pleading.

 

All I could do was stare at the floor. I wanted to come back, but I couldn't. With the tension between Nichkhun and I and Minjae hating me and my nightmare coming back to haunt me, it's not going to work out. I feel sorry to them, but I have to do what's right for me.

 

I don't feel safe there.

 

I can't trust them.

 

Not after what happened.

 

 

Think about it. You're welcome anytime.” Nichkhun says, but doesn't look at me.

 

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind.” I reply.

 

As the night continued on, one by one the guys started to fall asleep. Now, it was only me and Wooyoung who were awake. He didn't seem himself. Come to think about it, he hasn't been himself all night.

 

Oppa.” I whisper so the others won't hear me.

 

Hm?” He asks looking away.

 

Is something wrong? You haven't been yourself lately.” I ask worried.

 

I'm fine. You don't need to concern yourself with me.” He says.

 

His voice was dark. I got goosebumps just looking at him. He wasn't his happy go-lucky self. He looked..... like a zombie.

 

He suddenly gets up and heads for the door. I start to get up to follow him too.

 

Oppa, where are you going? It's late?” I ask him wanting oh so badly to know.

 

No where. I'm going home. Let the guys sleep here tonight.” And there he went.

 

Something must have happened. This is not usually like him. Do any of the members know about this?

 

As much as I would have loved to follow him, I had to stay. If any of the guys saw that I was missing again, they would have a search warrant out for me.

 

So I stayed and went to bed. Well, at least tried.

 

 

 

Author's Note:

As promised, I updated for you guys! Omg! I CANNOT WAIT for the next few chapters! It's going to be epic!!! 

Just you wait and see! 

Sorry for dragging it out this long. I'm boring you aren't I? :/

Let me know if the pictures are bothering you! If you don't like them, I won't use them (unless I absolutely have to)

Thank you so much for reading!! 

 

XOXO