Guest Over

Dreams Have Consequences Too

POV: YOU

I watched as everyone said their goodbyes. Even though we still have our graduation ceremony, many couldn't help but cry with each other. I'm not that very good at saying goodbyes. I don't know. I just feel that saying goodbye means forever, and I really hope this isn't forever. I really loved growing up with my classmates. It will be interesting seeing where they end up and what kind of life they're going to lead. In my case, I'm still not sure. I mean, becoming an idol is a great thing, but I don't feel like I have it in me. There are so many other people that are so much better than me. So why was I the one that was chosen. What does Park Jin Young sunbaenim see in me? I try to shake the feeling I have in my head. I'm supposed to be happy. I'm finally graduating. All those years in school finally paid off....at least I hope they will.

 

You okay Da Yoon?” Nicole asked but I was too busy daydreaming to realize.

 

Hello, earth to Da Yoon! Are you in there somewhere?” She asks while waving her hand like a crazy person in front of my face. Yup, that's one way to get my attention.

 

Huh?! Oh! Hey Nicole! What's up?” I ask still staring at nothing.

 

You okay? You really seem out of it. After that whole JYP thing, you don't seem yourself. What's on your mind?” Nicole asks worried.

 

To be honest, I'm not even sure what's wrong? I don't know if I'm just stressing out because of graduation or because I could be in Korea training in a matter of days.

 

Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking. Anyways, are you excited to finally be done and gone?” I asked Nicole excitedly.

 

HECK YEAH! I'm finally going to leave this school and all the people in it. Gosh, there are so many things I've wanted to say to some people in front of their face, but I've kept it in for this long.” Nicole said as say was starting to flame up. Yeah, Nicole probably isn't the brightest girl in the world, but at least she has SOME sense. I couldn't imagine her beating up every girl she didn't like. Now that would be one scene worth watching considering her fighting skills.

 

Come on, you don't hate it THAT much. Do you?”

 

No, I don't.” She chuckles. “We had a lot of memories these past four years here. How can I not miss it?”

 

True. We did have a lot of memories together here.”

 

Nicole and I have been best friends since we were little. And ever since then , we were inseparable. Throughout high school, we stuck to each others backs from the creepy boys to the snobby girls to the heart breaks. We were always there for each other no matter what. We did everything together. We always loved sports and performing arts, and that's what we did. Soccer, basketball, the musical, the spring and fall plays, and cheerleading. Everything we did made a big impact on our lives.

 

When the senior was over, everyone started to go home. It got late, so I decided to go home and rest also and get my things ready for the following day. As I headed out, I saw Park Jin Young waiting for me. He waited this long for me? Hmm... What does he need to talk to me about?

 

Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim.” I bow politely.

 

Ah! Annyeong Da Yoon! How was the dinner with everyone?”

 

You know, goodbyes here, tears there. Same old same old.” I let out a soft laugh.

 

You have quite the charm there.” He says as he chuckles. “Anyways, I came to talk to you and your parents about coming to Korea. I waited until you got out since I obviously don't know where you live.”

 

Oh yes! Do you want a ride or just follow me?” I ask awkwardly.

 

Sure! I'd love a ride!” He answers happily.

 

I this quite interesting. I'm giving Park Jin Young a ride? To my place? The JYP? Someone just pinch me, I think I'm hallucinating!

 

I start the engine and the loud music automatically starts.

 

OMO! OMO!” JPY gasped in fear.

 

Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! Are your ears okay? Can you hear me?” I asked worried like a crazy person.

 

I'm fine, just a bit....surprised. That's all.” He says as he chuckles.

 

As I start to drive, I can't help but feel someone breathing heavily. I glanced over and saw Jin Young sunbaenim. He looked scared for some reason. Am I doing something wrong? Is it my driving?

 

Are you okay?” I asked.

 

Huh? Oh, yeah I'm fine. I just feel.....”

 

Uncomfortable?” I say as I finish his sentence.

 

A little bit. Your kind of....driving over the speed limit.” He says.

 

Oh, don't worry the speed limit here is 50.” I laugh a bit causing him to look at me confused.

 

What? Did I say something wrong?” He asks.

 

Aniyo! You didn't. I;m just surprised you would be a bit scared about something like this.” I say smiling.

 

Y-Yah! I'm not scared! I just want to go and come in one piece that's all.” He says stuttering a little.

 

Okay!” I say as I give him a thumbs up.

 

20 Minutes Later

 

Were here!” I say.

 

Do you really live here?” He asks.

 

Yeah....” I say embarrassed.

 

Hmm... interesting.” He says to himself.

 

 

POV: JYP

 

Were here!” I say.

 

I take a good look at the house. I looks a bit...how should I say it? Rundown maybe? The exterior of the house just looks very old. I really didn't expect her to live in his kind of house. Not that I expected her to be rich or anything. Just.......middle-class?

 

Come on in.” She says.

 

To be honest, I'm a bit scared. I don't know what to expect now. I take a deep breath and walk in. Wow! This place is really beautiful and well organized. Surprised, I start to smile.

 

Didn't expect it to be like this did you?” She says chuckling a bit.

 

Uh....It's not that. But it looks so beautiful compared to the outside.” I answer her shyly.

 

You should never judge a book by its cover! Like me and my house for example! She says smiling.

 

Huh? I don't think I understand. I mean, I understand you talking about the house, but you?” I ask her confused.

Yeah, like me. I may not be beautiful or have the physical features like a model, but on the inside, I have a good heart. I don't know how to explain it without sounding conceded. She answers laughing a bit.

 

Ahhhh... I get it. But, you are pretty. Don't think otherwise okay?” I say.

 

Neh, gamsahamnida!” She bows.

 

 

POV: You

 

I was a bit happy that JYP came and “found me”. He complimented me. I don't know why, but it felt really good inside knowing someone from a higher standpoint was complimenting me. It's really different than when my friends or random people compliment me.

 

Oh! I'm sorry! Would you like anything to eat or drink? You look like you didn't eat at the dinner.” I say.

 

Sure! What do you have?” He asks interested.

 

Well, let's see. I have some Crab Rangoon left from yesterday. I have some Kimchi Stew. Oh, I have some Jajangmyun. I say happily.

 

Hmmm...surprise me!” He says.

 

Ottokae. What should I make him? The Kimchi Stew? The Crab Rangoon? Or.....hm. I'll just make him everything. Yeah...everything sounds good. As I start to warm the food, I notice him standing awkwardly. Does he need something?

 

You can look around if you want.” I say.

 

Oh really? Umm.. I was just wondering where your restroom was.” He says.

 

Oh! Upstairs on the right!” I say.

 

Ah! Thank you!” He says as he rushes to the restroom. I chuckle a bit.

 

The food was ready by the time he came back. I filled the whole table with food because I didn't know what to make. It's always good to make more.

 

Wow!!! You made all this?” He says surprised.

 

Yes, this is me! I love to cook! And I love food, so this is a good habit to pick up.” I say chuckling.

 

He just stares at the food for a while. Does it not look good?

 

You can sit! I uh....just made everything I could think of because I didn't know what you like and what you didn't like.” I say.

 

No, this is amazing! Everything looks and smells good! Have a seat with me! Are you hungry?” He asks while taking a spoonful of rice and putting it into this mouth.

 

Oh, no! I'm fine! I'm pretty full from the dinner!” I say happily.

 

I'm so happy to see that he likes my cooking. I was a bit worried that he wouldn't like it.

 

So, where are your parents?” He asks while chewing.

 

Oh, about that. How should I put this. I say.

 

Why? Did something happen?” He asks as he stopped eating for a minute.

 

It's just that.... my....I....they....I was kicked out of the house last year.” I say as I look at anywhere but him.

 

Oh, then how are you supporting yourself?” He asks.

 

I go to school and work, so I take care of myself. I mean, I kind of have to rather I like it or not. It's not that bad though. I've gotten used to it.” I say relieved.

 

Ohhh. Okay” He says.

 

I don't know if I should ask him or wait for him to bring the subject up about letting me become a trainee. I mean, I will understand if I can't since he needs to speak to my parents. But at the same time, I really want to become an idol. The thought never crossed my mind until today. It may sound stupid, but I've suddenly became passionate about becoming an idol and debuting. Performing on a stage where people I can communicate to with my music.....I think that's one of the most amazing ways to communicate with others. Through music.

 

Sooo....ummmm.... I have a question.” I ask shyly.

 

What's up?” He asks.

 

Will I still be able to become a trainee for JYP?” I ask. 

 

 

Author's Note:

Thank you so much for reading this! I really apprechiate it! I hope my first story would be a good one so all of you can enjoy it! I'll be writing more either today or tomorrow! 

I never know writing would be this scary haha! 

I really want to know what you guys think of it! It would mean a lot to me! 

And thank you for my subscribers! Saranghaeyo!!! :D