Back At The Dorm

Dreams Have Consequences Too

POV: CHANSUNG

 

It took us about 45 minutes to get home. We walked as slow as we could. We talked and talked. About just.....everything. Music, love, our goals, our fears......just life in general. I thought I was the only one worried about what my future would be like, but I see that Da Yoon's a lot more worried than I am. Especially since she's a trainee. Our conversations weren't always serious. We talked about movies we've watched and what were currently listening to.

 

To be honest, I've never enjoyed talking to a girl so much. I mean I do have some girl as friends and we're close, but it was different with her. She wasn't afraid to speak her mind. Even though it terrified her, she opened up a little. It must have taken a lot of will power to do that.I don't know her past. But even with that, she still has hope. She still smiles every day. She still sees the good in every situation. And she never judges anyone. It was just refreshing talking to someone like her. I know know that I don't have to hide anything when I'm around her.

 

Hey, can I ask you something?” I ask her looking forward.

 

Hm? Anything?” She answers.

 

Was...... it that bad? Your past, I mean.” I ask worriedly.

 

*Silence*

 

I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked that question. It was very inappropriate of me.” I bow to her.

 

No. It's not you. I.........I just don't know how to say it.” She sighs.

 

Honestly, I've actually thought......maybe...........maybe I should talk to someone about this. Maybe someone like a close friend? But, from where I come from, I don't think they will ever understand even though we're best friends. There are things you shouldn't trust anyone with. Because when people find out, they will do everything and I mean everything they can to use it against you and ruin you.” She continues.

 

What about your family? They're the closest people to you.” I say.


“Same for family. No one is safe in this world. The people who are the closest to you will hurt you.” She says sadly.

 

"But....you have to have someone to trust. What do you do when you need someone to talk to when your sad? Or when your happy or angry? There HAS to be someone in your life you can lean on.” I say almost surprised.

 

Nope.” She says giving me a sad smile.

 

I learned not to trust, not to stay around the people I love. When you have high expectations, you're only asking for someone to break and ruin them. You shouldn't expect anything from anyone. At the end of the day, you're the one hurting, not them. This....this is one of.....the reasons I came to Korea.” She says.

 

I take a deep breathe, let it out and say:

 

So you're going to leave?” I ask kind of pissed off.

 

I don't know. I can't predict the future.” She says looking down.

 

By that time, we had already reached home. So many thoughts were going through my head. I don't even know if I should tell her I support her decision or beg her to stay. I had the biggest feeling that she's someone I who I will care a lot for. She's someone I want to protect. I don't know what that really means to be honest, but it's what I'm going to do.

 

You don't have to answer any one. Just go and get some rest.” I say as I lead her inside the dorm.

 

"Thank you oppa. Really.” She says and walks to her room.

 

Everyone came rushing out as they heard me close the door. They all stared at me. It took me a second before I knew that they were wondering where she was.

 

She's in her room. Don't bother her. She's exhausted.” I say and I turn to walk to my dorm turning to avoid their questions.

 

WHAT HAPPENED?” Wooyoung asks.

 

YEAH, WHAT HAPPENED?” Jun K. seconds that.

 

IS SHE OKAY?” JUNHO asks with his eyes opened wide.

 

WHERE WAS SHE?! WHY DID SHE RUN OFF LIKE THAT?! IS SHE HURT?! WAS SHE CRYING?! ANSWER ME!!!!” Nichkhun and Taecyeon shouted on top of each other's voices.

 

Guys, I've really had a long day. Can we talk about this tomorrow?” I say yawning.

 

But before I went in, I remembered Minjae. He was supposed to stay over. But I didn't see him since I came in.

 

“Where is Minjae?” I ask.


“He went out for a walk to the park. He should be back soon.” Jun. K answered.

 

The park? I didn't see him.” I ask in suspicion

 

Mhmm... he said he needed a bit space to reflect. Don't know what he meant, but whatever.” Jun K said and turned to his room.

 

That couldn't have been him right? There's no way that was him. I'm just over-thinking things. I really need some sleep.

 

I change my clothes and head straight to bed.

 

 

AN HOUR LATER

POV: NICKHUN

 

Da Yoon must have not eaten. She hasn't been eating lately, so I decided to make her something yummy. If she isn't going to take care of herself, then it's up to me to help her. Aigoo. So childish. How can she not eat her meals.

 

After I finish, I take a bowl of food and side dishes and place them on a tray and walk to her room. I knock on the door, but no answer. I knock again, but this time she opens the door. She had just finished taking a shower and her hair was let down with the water dripping. She had no make up on. This was the first time I have ever seen her without any make up on. She was beautiful. 

 

I-I-I.” I was not only stuttering, but my eyes wouldn't stop look at her.

 

What's wrong with me?

 

Yes?” She asks looking a bit exhausted.

 

I b-brought y-you......I brought you some samgyetang (A/N Note: Whole chicken with rice, ginseng and other healthy things. Good for when your sick).” I continue to stutter.

 

Oh....thanks. Can I just eat it tomorrow. I don't feel all that good.” She says yawning.

 

Ani. You have to eat it. It will go bad by tomorrow. I worked very hard on it.” I pull a puppy-dog face on her.

 

Really? Okay then . Come in.” She says as we opens the door wide enough for me to get in.

 

SUCCESS! No one can say no to my puppy-dog face.

 

So.” I say awkwardly as I put the tray on the bed for her to eat.

 

Hm?” She takes a sip of the soup.

 

You ready for your first day of training tomorrow?” I ask her.

 

Yeah. I'm excited, but nervous at the same time.” She says as she eats.

 

Stop staring at her lips. Stop staring at her lips. Stop staring at.......

 

It took a good while before I came back to my senses. 

 

Earth to Nichkhun! Are you okay?” She says chuckling.

 

Huh?! Oh! Yes? No? Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............” No proper words would come out of my mouth.

 

I said how was your first day of training? Was that your answer?” She says as she gets up and places her tray on her desk.

 

Oh, no! You don't need to worry about anything. It will be hard, sometimes even to the point when you wanna give up, but don't. It will all be worth it in the end.” I say confidently.

 

Hmm...okay then. I know what my next move is then.” She says as she nods to herself.

 

And what is that?” I ask curiously.

 

Book the next flight back to Chicago.” She says smiling.

 

Yah!” I say as I lightly punch her arm.

 

She just stares at me. Her face is turning a bit red and I can see her eyes getting watery.

Did I hurt her? Was my punch that hard?

 

I-I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean it!” I say trying to comfort her. She just backs away.

 

Before I could say anything else, I feel a spray of liquid spat all over my face. Da Yoon had spat out laughing.

 

"YA! THAT'S NASTY! KEEP YOUR SPIT INSIDE YOUR MOUTH. NOT ON MY FACE!" 

 

"I'm so sorry, oppa! But, you are just to easy to fool!!!!" She cannot stop laughing. 

 

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! GOOD.NIGHT!" I march outside the room acting mad. 

 

"GOODNIGHT~!" She sings out loud.

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Yes, I'm very very very sorry!! BUT! I AM going to be writing another chapter and put it up soon! So wait for it! But if your really tired, then go to sleep lol! 

 

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you guys! You are really important to me. Honestly. As cheesy or weird as this sounds, I love you guys! Haha!!! Your my best friends!!!! >:)

Read! Comment! Vote! Love me! Lol! (I know Im a weirdo. I can't help it)

SARANGHAEYO!!!!!!!

 

 

BY THE WAY, DID YOU GUYS WATCH EXO'S TEASER!??! OMFG! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW I SHOULD RESPOND! THEY ARE TOO PERFECT!!!!! 

AND I HAVE KANG SEUNG YOON'S "IT RAINS" SONG ON REPEAT!!!! SO BEAUTIFUL!!! ♥

 

I FINALLY CHOSE MY SONGS FOR KPOPSTAR3 AUDITIONS!!!! SO MUCH ACCOMPLISHMENT IN ONE PAGE! I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN HANDLE IT!!!! 

 

MORE TO COME! FIGHTING!!! 

 

XOXO! ♥