Taecyeon

Dreams Have Consequences Too

POV: NO ONE

 

As the day progressed, Taecyeon was starting to get anxious. He didn't want to think about something happening to Da Yoon. He looked, searching each ride, each bathroom, food stand; but still no luck. He even thought about reporting her as missing. 

 

After mindlessly walking for what seemed like forever, Taec noticed that he was at the end of the park. This was where all the unwanted rides and stands were abandoned. 

 

There's no way she'd be here. 

 

Taec still look a look around. One, because he didn't want to take a chance, and two, because he had been watching way too may horror movies. 

Soon enough, he came by a rusty, beat up trailer, As he approached it, his heart began to race. That familiar voice rang through his ears. A crying voice. The voice grew louder each step he look closer to the trailer. As he took a turn around it, he spotted her.

 

Da Yoon. 

 

She was curled up in a ball, eyes shut, and trembling. As much as he didn't want to believe it was true, there were a million more reasons telling him otherwise. 

 

"D-Da Yoon? His eyes widened in shock when the girl in front of him responded to his voice. He noticed her quickly sit up and wince in pain. He knew something was up. 

 

"What happened?!" Taec tried to sound as calm as possible, but he couldn't control himself. 

 

"Stay away!!" Da Yoon shouted from the top of her lungs, Her voice was filled with fear. More tears started to stream down her cheeks, but she didn't do anything to stop them. 

 

Taec's legs were paralyzed. Even if he wanted to come closer to her, to hold her, he couldn't. Every time he tried to say something, the words just wouldn't come out. 

 

NEXT MORNING

 

Da Yoon had fallen asleep with a puddle of tears next to her. Taec had carried her into the car and laid her gently in her bed when they got home.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Taec and Da Yoon had safely arrived back to their dowm. Taec had laid her in bed, taken off her hairpin and removed her make up as gently as possible to not wake her up. He watched her sleep soundly. He took the the chance to glance at her features. She was beautiful. But his thoughts soon wandered off it what had happened this evening. He didn't know what to do. He was terrified that it will happen again. If the one who hurt her got away, there's not doubt that he will come back and do the same.

 

I won't let this happen again to you. 

 

I promise. 

 

With that, he covered her with a blanket and kissed her forehead. 

 

Goodnight, Da Yoon. 

 

FLASHBACK END

 

Da Yoon's eyes slowly opened. Her body was numb. She was getting used to it though. The physical and emotional pain, the numbness, the bruises; they all were something she had grown used to. 

 

As she tried to get up, Da Yoon cried loudly in pain. She cursed herself for being too loud because the members were still sleeping in the rooms nearby. Tears started forming in her eyes. She didn't understand why wouldn't he just let her live like a normal teenage girl. One who has a crush on a boy, goes on dates, makes happy memories, dreams big. 

 

As usual, Da Yoon had a difficult time taking a shower. The warm water that was supposed to sooth her body only ended up burning her wounds instead. When she was done, she look a look at her reflection. She was broken not only on the inside, but out as well. She began to scan her body in disgust as she traced out the bruises on her neck up to her swollen lips with her fingers. She had hated herself. She already had very  little to no self esteem. Just when she thought she might be able to find someone to spend the rest of her life with, the man comes to her mind.

 

No one wants to love a used up girl. There's no way anyone would want to be around trash. 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

YAY! ANOTHER CHAPTER! THANK YOU ALL FOR READING!!! I FEEL SO HAPPY WHEN I UPDATE AND SEE YOUR COMMENTS! 

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! 

HELLO TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS (FRIENDS)! 

I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS STORY SO FAR! 

WHO DO YOU THINK WILL FIND OUT NEXT?!?! 

 

P.S 

REMEMBER, THAT I AM CHANGING THE TITLE OF THE STORY! I POSTER WILL STILL BE THE SAME UNTIL I HAVE SOMEONE HELP ME MAKE/EDIT ONE! 

 

XOXO! <3