Evaluation

Dreams Have Consequences Too

DANCE STUDIO

 

 

Da Yoon and Taemin are practicing for her big debut. Stress and loss of sleep have been her two best friends lately. 

"Okay, from the top." Taemin repeats. 

One of the things keeping Da Yoon focused is the song. The producers and songwriters worked really hard on a song that would hit the billboard charts and have Da Yoon like it too. 

(A/N- Da Yoon's song was: Ailee's "Home")

Everything was just about coming together. There was only a couple of weeks before her big debut at the MAMA Awards. MAMA is the biggest awards show, so for someone like Da Yoon to perform, it's something huge. 

Choreographers, dancers, coaches, CEO Park Jin Young, and other artists came to see Da Yoon's progress. It's been a few months since all music broadcasting stations required artists to sing live. It was tough, but do-able.

♫ I'm coming home, coming home, yeah ♫

Performing in front of important people made her self-conscious. It was a room full of people checking for any mistakes or other things that needed to be adjusted. Of course, a little amount of praise is needed. 

Da Yoon finished the song off with the y pose. What she thought was y, might of not been for the small audience watching her. But, it was worth a shot. Her singing and dancing were improving greatly compared to when she first walked into the JYP bulding.

Everyone clapped and cheered her on.

"Great job, Da Yoon. I'm very impressed with the amount of effort you put into this. It shows me that you really want this. Unlike some people." Jin Young glances at the 2PM members and centers his attention back at Da Yoon.

 

"Thank you so much, sajangnim. Your words really mean a lot." Da Yoon's eyes began to sparkle. She was lost beyond words.

"If I knew this song was that good, I would have stolen it for myself." Lee Yejin jokes.  

"Hopefully, we can collab one day. I'll have my people call your people." Da Yoon teases back.

Suddenly, Wooyoung began shouting "Da Yoon Da Yoon Da Yoon!". 

"Ya, why'd you have to ruin the moment with your shouting?" Junho said.

"What?! I'm just cheering on my dongsaeng! Is that so wrong?!" Wooyoung raised his voice.

"Children..." Jun K. rolled his eyes.

Both Junho and Wooyoung pouted with their arms crossed.

Park Jin Young walks up to Da Yoon and rests his hands on her shoulders. She didn't flinch. She didn't scream in terror. Instead, she felt safe. She knew he wouldn't do anything to hurt her. 

"Da Yoon, dear. This is a big moment for you. I know you can do it. I know what you've been going through and it sure isn't easy. I hope you know you can rely on me with anything. I'm sure you're dad would have been so proud of you." Jin Young said. 

"I know he would have. I just wish he would be here. It's okay, you don't have to worry about me. I'm a strong girl." Da Yoon was determined to fight all the bad things that have been happening in her life and put an end to it.

"Okay, everyone. Because Da Yoon did such a great job and I'm in a particularly in a good mood, how about we all go out?" Jin Young says. Everyone agreed.

 

On the way to the restaurant, Wooyoung gets a call from his father.

"Appa!" Wooyoung is happy his dad finally called. 

"Hi son. How are you? How are things?" His father asked.

"Very good! How about you?" Wooyoung answers.

"I'm doing well, thank you for asking, son. I called because I wanted to see if you were free to have dinner with me tonight.

"Ahh... I'm sorry, dad. I'm having dinner with the company, tonight. Hey, how about you join us? I'm sure they would all love to meet you?" Wooyoung asks. He was hoping his father would say yes. 

"Well... I do have some time. Why not?" His father answers. 

"Yes!! Uhh.. okay, I'll text you the address. I can't wait for you to see everyone!" Wooyoung excitedly hangs up and sends his father the address.

 

RESTAURANT 

 

Wooyoung was beyond excited for this father to come and see his second family. The other member's families would always cheer their sons on, but Wooyoung's father was never one of them. He was always busy with his work that he dedicated all his time to. 

"Guys, guess what? My father is coming to have dinner with us tonight! I hope that's okay with you." Wooyoung said shyly.

"Really? Wow, that's great! Of course, it's okay with us. We'll finally get to meet your dad." Jun K. said. 

"Yeah, I'm really excited. But nervous. I hope you all like each other." Wooyoung said. 

Just then, Wooyoung's father walks in. He is wearing his usual suit and tie.

"Abeoji!!!!" Wooyoung jumped out of his seat and ran to his father with big arms. 

"Hello, son!" His father chuckled. 

"Abeoji, these are my brothers. These are the dance and vocal coaches, this is our CEO. And this the newest member of our family." Wooyoung introduces everyone.

POV: NICHKHUN

T-That is the man. The same one I talked to in the cafe. He wanted his son to take over his business.....WOOYOUNG?!