Dreams Have Consequences Too

POV: YOU

 

*phone rings*

“Uhhhhh......who could that be?” I said as I was trying to open my eyes.

 

Hello?” I ask as I look at the time.

 

6:30am

 

Da Yoon? Are you awake?” Minjae asks me talking loudly.

 

What do you want?” I say in the meanest way possible.

 

Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Anyways, get ready. I'll be at your dorm in 30 minutes.” He says and hangs up before I can say a word.

 

He must be kidding me. It's 6:30 in the freakin morning and he expects me to wake up? No, this is NOT happening. He must be bored....or drunk.....Either way, I'm awake. I might as well get ready and see what's in store for me today. I'm not a morning person. I hope none of the members wake up and see me in this state because I will go off at them.

 

Just when I was about to change, I see the door open.

 

He.....”Nichkhun says before his eyes widen.

 

AHHHHHH!!!!” I scream trying to cover my body with my shirt.

 

AHHHHHH!!!!” He screams back as he turns facing the wall.

 

WHY THE HELL ARE YOU YELLING?! ARE YOU TRYING TO WAKE EVERYONE UP?! THIS IS EMBARASSING ENOUGH!” I scream but lower my voice a bit.

 

I-U-I-I'm just gonna wait until you finish.” He says as he walks out.

 

I really need to start locking my door. Did he see it? I hope not. Gosh, this is so embarrassing. What am I going to do later on? What if I have to wear revealing clothes? No, I'll just kindly refuse and make up some random story.

 

As I got ready and walked out of the room, I see Nichkhun sitting on the couch reading a magazine. Men's Health. Of course. He notices me standing in front of him looking at the ground. What am I supposed to do? Sit next to him and pretend like nothing happened? I don't think so. This is going to be so awkward.

 

It's not awkward if you don't want it to be.” He says still reading the magazine.

 

Did I say that outloud?

 

No you didn't say it outloud. I can just read people's minds very well.” He says as he pats the space next to him for me to sit.

 

I awkwardly sit next to him, but keep as much distance as possible.

 

Sooo.....why are you awake?” I ask as I look at anything but him.

 

Minjae called me and asked me to wake you up since you didn't sound like you were going to wake up any time soon.” He says as he chuckles. He has a nice laugh.

 

Why am I even awake? Shouldn't I at least get a day to settle and everything? I really don't like him.” I say as I cross my arms and pout.

 

Aww! You're so cute when you're mad.” Nichkhun says as he gets closer.

 

CRAP. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO. OMG! NO CALM DOWN DA YOON! HE'S A NICE PERSON. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. I try calming myself down as tears start to form in my eyes.

 

Hey, you okay? I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable.” He says as he gets up and leaves.

 

He's leaving? Just like that?

 

POV: NICHKHUN

 

Aww! You're so cute when you're mad.” I say getting closer.

 

I start to see her eyes widen as tears start filling her eyes. Did I do something wrong? I get up and grab a tissue box from the other room. As I extend my hand up to give her a tissue, she twitches. Am I THAT scary? She must be really shy.

 

I'm really sorry. For everything.” I say.

 

No, don't be. I-I'm just really shy. That's all.” She says as she tries to move away from me. I don't move so I don't make her more uncomfortable than she already is.

 

*RING RING*

 

Oh, that must me Minjae”. She says as she runs to her room and picks up the phone.

 

After a couple of minutes, she comes back out with a few things.

 

Going somewhere?” I ask confused.

 

I'm apparently going to the gym.” She says.

 

The gym? Why?” I ask still confused.

 

Come on. Don't pretend like you don't know why. I mean, have you seen this?” She says as she circles her stomach with her index finger.

 

Yah! Nothing is wrong with you!” I say chuckling at her gesture. She must feel a little bit more comfortable.

 

Thanks, but you don't have to lie! Anyways, I have to go. If I'm late, I'll get an ear-full of Minjae in the car. Annyeonghi gyeseyo!” She says bowing. All I can do is smile.

 

And just like that, she's gone.

 

As I turn around, I see Taecyeon.

 

Hey man. Who was at the door?” He asks yawning LOUDLY.

 

Da Yoon just left. She's going to the gym with Minjae.” I answer.

 

Oh no! He better not work her too hard. Remember when we were trainees?” He says.

 

FLASKBACK TO TRAINEE DAYS

POV: NO ONE

 

YAH! CAN'T YOU EVEN DO ONE SIT UP?! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!” Minjae says yelling at the members.

 

"We're sorry. We will work harder!” The members say as they all bow.

 

I don't care if you will work harder!! Run 10 laps. You have five minutes. NOW!” Minjae yells as he sets up his stopwatch.

 

FLASHBACK: END

 

Please, don't even mention it. Just thinking about it gives me goosebumps!” Nichkhun says as he starts to shiver.

 

Let's just go back to sleep and hope for the best.” Taecyeon says as he starts walking back to his room.

 

Actually, I think I'm going to take a walk. I don't think I'll be able to go back to sleep.” Nichkhun says as he heads to his room grabbing a sweater.

 

Suit yourself, dude. Bye.” Taecyeon says closing the door.

 

Minjae wouldn't push her as hard as he pushed us, would he? I mean, she's just a girl! I have to go check on her.

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Sorry it took me a while to upload the next chapter! 

Summer classes have been getting in the way! 

I will try to post tomorrow. If I don't then, I will on Friday for sure!! 

Dont leave me okay? :)

Annyeong! xD