Honesty Game

Dreams Have Consequences Too

POV: NICHKHUN

 

I heard Jin Young Hyung calling us to come out of the car. I was the first one to come out. The moment I laid my eyes on her, a smile instantly captured my face. To be honest, she wasn't that pretty. But her smile radiated her face, causing me to smile back.

 

She wasn't skinny, she had a few pimples on her face, and wore glasses. She dressed up pretty well considering it is her graduation and all. But I saw something beyond that. Something I couldn't put my finger on. All I know is that I have to get to know her more.

 

Annyeong! I'm Nichkhun” I say as I extend my arm out to shake her hand.

 

Weird enough, she didn't take it. She just stared at it.

 

What? Is there something in my hand?” I say as I take a good look at my hand, looking for something weird.

 

Oh no! Ahhhh....it's just. I...I'm really.....SHY! Yeah, that's it! I'm really shy!” She said. It looked like she just came up with that.

 

Oh okay!” I chuckle.

 

POV: TAECYEON

 

Hi! I'm Taeyeon. Judging by the way you're looking at me, you already know that?” I say smiling.

 

Neh! Of course I know you! Both of you!” She says happily.

 

Congrats on your graduation by the way! I brought you some roses.” I say as I reveal the bouquet of flowers behind my back.

 

They're beautiful! Thank you so much!” She says as she bows.

 

No problem! Sooo....Jin Young Hyung brought us here as a present, as weird as that sounds. So here we are! This is actually really exciting!” He says.

 

 

POV: YOU

 

You really did surprise me! I didn't except this to happen to me!” I say excitedly.

 

So our flight is in about two hours, we should get going if we don't want to miss it. You will have all the time in the world when we get on the plane.” Jin Young says.

 

I turn around and look at my grandma. I'm really going to miss her. I wish I could take her with me. She was more of a mother to me than my own mother ever was. And now, I have to leave her. Don't cry now. Don't cry now. Don't cry now.

 

 

Hmmmm.....so. I guess this is goodbye then.” I say as I look at her.

 

I guess it is.” She replies back quietly.

 

Suddenly, I jump into her arms and give her the biggest hug. I didn't want to let her go. I couldn't image my life without her. After a few minutes she starts to pull away.

 

Call me the second you arrive okay? Don't worry, everything will be okay. I believe in you.” She says as she wipes my tears away. I just give her a nod.

 

I love you nana. Don't be lonely okay? If you're ever lonely, call me okay? If you ever want me to come back, I will be on the next flight back here okay?” I say trying to stop my tears from falling.

 

“No no! You need to live your dream. Don't worry about me! If I need anything or jus want t to hear your voice, I will call you. okay?” She says.

 

I nod and slowly begin to walk backwards slowly, never breaking eye contact with her. As I was about to get into the car, I hear a crowd of people calling my name. It was my senior class standing there. I couldn't believe it. My own classmates are cheering for me.

 

You can do it Da Yoon! We believe in you!” I heard my best friend Nicole say.

 

You better make it big! Or else!!!” I heard my ex-crush say to me. Typical. All I could do is laugh a bit.

 

Thanks everyone! I'm going to miss all of you!” I yell hoping everyone could hear me. I got into the car, closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and exhaled.

 

Nichkhun, Taecyeon, then Jin Young got into the car.

 

POV: NO ONE

 

You alright there? Da Yoon? Hello?” Taecyeon asked while waving his hand in front of Da Yoon's face.

 

Huh? Oh! Yeah! I'm fine! Why wouldn't I be? I'm totally not nervous that I'm the only girl in the car. I'm totally not nervous that I'm actually doing this. I'm totally not nervous! I'm totally not nervous! Wait, did I just say that I'm totally not nervous? Because I'm totally not...........nervous.” She says nervously.

 

Oooookkkkkkaaayyyy?” Taecyeon says as he starts to hold Day Yoon's hand to calm her feelings down.

 

As he held her hand, her eyes began to widen. She suddenly snatched her hand away from him. She still hasn't got over the fact about what happened to her in middle school. She never wants to experience that ever again. Even if she has to stay single for the rest of her life. Da Yoon became more anxious after her past experience. Now, whenever a guy would try to get near her, she would have a terrifying flashback. Yes, she's had crushes before, but she always kept her distance. She built a wall between herself and other men.

 

S-S-S-sorry! I-I-I can't!” She says.

 

Hey, it's no problem. I'm the one who should be sorry. You don't need to explain. I'll be more careful next time.” Taecyeon says as he looks into her eyes.

 

All she could do is smile and nod. Looking out the window, Da Yoon took one last look at her hometown. Chicago. Boy was she going to miss it. All the memories, experiences, just everything that made her who she was today. She was going to miss everything.

 

I will be back.

 

 

AT THE AIRPORT

 

As the car was pulling up to the airport, there was a huge crowd of screaming fans waiting to see Nichkhun and Taecyeon. They were advised to go check in first before Da Yoon.

 

You will be dropped off at a different door close by. We don't want any rumors spreading already. Their manager will be there waiting for you. He's wearing a “I ♥ Chicago” shirt with jeans. I Love Chicago? What a way to get into the Chi-Town spirit.

 

Okay! I got everything. I should be fine!” She says as she listens to everything Jin Young tells her.

 

Okay then! Let's do this!” He says as he clasps his hands together.

 

Soon after, Da Yoon got out of the car and reached the entrance of the airport. She noticed a man with an “I ♥ Chicago” shirt with jeans. Could it be him?

 

Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Da Yoon. Are you 2PM's manager?” She asks.

 

Ah! So you're Da Yoon! Yes, I'm their manager, Minjae.” He says in a disgusted way.

 

Did I do something wrong? Does my breath stink? *Checks breath* No.....Is there something on my face? *Checks face with phone screen* No.....

 

Ah...neh. Annyeonghaseyo.” She says as she bows.

 

Well, follow me. We have to get you checked in.” He says as he walks a distance.

 

Neh! Coming!” She says with a cheery smile with that Minjae just rolls his eyes at.

 

When everyone was checked in and ready for take off, Da Yoon started to get a bit nervous. Not that she's flying, but she's actually going to Korea. Sometimes, she over thinks things and this would be one of the times. She was sitting in between Nichkhun and Taeceyeon, when Nichkhun suggested that they play a little game to get to know each other more.

 

How about we play the truth game. We go around and chose a person to ask a question to and they have to answer it with 100% honesty.” Nichkhun says.

 

Sure, that sounds like fun!” She replies.

 

While agreeing to the game, she didn't know what she was getting herself into.

 

Oh, and one more thing. If the person fails to answer the question within 5 seconds, they have to fulfill a wish.” He adds cleverly.

 

Hmmm....I don't know about this.” She says.

 

Too late you already agreed! You should have thought about it before agreeing. You never know what questions we're going to ask you.” Taecyeon says defending Nichkhun.

 

But...!” Da Yoon tries to say but gets cut off.

 

Question number one! Have you had your first kiss yet?” Taecyeon asks while wiggling his eyebrows.

 

Th...that's a personal question. You can't ask that!” Da Yoon says blushing.

 

Tick Tock...time is passing by!” Nichkhun says as he watches time timer.

 

Ottokae! This is so embarrassing! And I'm so bad at lying. What do I do?I can't tell them I've never had my first kiss yet! I'm 17 for crying out loud!

 

5....4....” Nichkhun says smiling.

 

What do I do now! What have I gotten myself into!

 

3....2....1....” Taecyeon says as he finishes Nichkhun's countdown.

 

Okay, okay!!! I'll tell you!!!” Da Yoon yells hoping they would stop counting down.

 

And your answer is?” Nichkhun asks.

 

I-I-I've....” Da Yoon tries to finish her sentence, but gets cut off...again!

 

You've never had your first kiss have you?” Taecyeon says as he points his index finger towards her face.

 

Y-Y-Yes I have! Wh-what m-m-m-makes you think I-I-I've never had m-my first k-k-kiss?” She replies stuttering like crazy.

 

Well, first one is your stuttering. And the second one is it took you so long to answer my question.” Taecyeon says smirking.

 

That's because I was trying to remember!” Da Yoon says trying to defend herself.

 

It's okay! We already know! You don't need to hide it anymore!” Nichkhun says.

 

Da Yoon started to blush. She felt so embarrassed. She couldn't believe they were asking her these kinds of questions when they only just met a few hours ago. She just wanted to hide under a rock.

 

Next question!” Nichkhun says happily.

 

No no no!!! I don't think I can handle any more questions....especially from you guys! Game over!” She says.

 

Guys, it's time to get some rest. It's a new day tomorrow and we have a lot to do.” Jin Young says as a reminder.

 

YES SIR!!!!!” Da Yoon yells as he salutes Jin Young. The four of them (including Minjae) all had a confused look on their faces.

 

You heard the man! We have lots to do tomorrow, so we need our rest! Good night!” Da Yoon says as she grabs a pillow and blanket from the plane dock and gets herself comfortable before going off to sleep.

 

She's REALLY weird. Where did you find her?” Minjae says as he points at Da Yoon.

 

Nichkhun, Taecyeon, and Jin Young all chuckles at Minjae's comment before getting themselves ready for bed. 

 

 

Author's Note:

Hey guys! So this is my latest update! Haha! 

I just started my first day of summer school today, but I will still be able to update (hopeully) since I might have a lot of time on my hands. 

Hope you all are enjoying the story! If there are any mistakes I've made or some things I need to change, please let me know. I really want to write a good story for you all to enjoy! 

Until next time, Annyeong! :)