Chapter 5

My Mr.Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 5 : Cry

Song : EXO - Baby Don't Cry

 

You walked weakly with Luhan when entered your house. The big mansion feel so empty without your parent's presence. How you wished they will return here faster. However, a car which parked in front of your house caught your attention. If you're not mistaken, it was your uncle's car. Are they coming to take care of you? Then, there's no used of Luhan at here.

"Aunt! Uncle! When did you arrived?" You greeted your uncle and aunt happily when found them were sitting on the couch at the living room. But, you stopped smiling when realized your aunt's gloomy face. You feel so scared at that time. Something bad happened.

"What's wrong, aunt?" you gulped. Deep in your heart, you wished all the bad news won't come out from your aunt's mouth. You won't able to take it. However, your uncle hold your hand tightly caused you feel like your heart almost burst. You feel really scared at that time when saw their expression. "Haneul, you're strong right? I knew you're strong girl."

"Uncle, what's wrong?" You looked at your uncle. 

"Your parents involved... in an accident." Your uncle said in a slow voice when your aunt started sobbing. At that times, you feel it's the end of your life.

"What... what are you talking about? I just talked with appa few hours ago."You shook your head when the tears already trickled on your cheek. You can't believe him.

"They involved in the accident an hour ago." Your uncle looked away.

At that times, your body become weak and your legs started to give up. You started to lost strength in your leg and you were falling down. "Haneul!!" However, you felt a hand wrapped around your waist, supporting your body from crashing on the door. You looked at the hand and foun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter