An Idiot and a Confession

Welcome to America! {HIATUS}

A Little Earlier

     Taehee pointed her finger at Devon saying, "Wha-what are you doing here?" Devon gives her his heart-melting smile. It won't work on her though. She's been broken and crushed by this guy, and she doesn't want anything to do with him anymore. Taehee storms past him and into an elevator. Devon enters too, but she just ignores him.

     "You can't just ignore me." He says.

     I will if I have anything to say about it, Taehee thinks inside her head. It's a silent ride up and people come and go from the elevator. When it's just Devon and Taehee together, alone, again, Devon speaks. 

     "Look, Bec-" 

     "Don't call me that anymore. You have no right." Taehee says, cutting him off.

     "Fine, whatever. Look, I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean to hurt you so badly." Taehee whips her head towards him and shoots him a death glare. Without noticing, she steps closer to him as she starts to vent her frustration.

     "Not hurt that bad." She starts off. "Trust me; I was perfectly fine with you bringing another girl into my home. But pretending that we barely knew each other after dating for while? That was over the top! You knew I hated the fact that whenever couples break up their awkward. That's why we still talked to each other friendly after we break up. But NO! Once another comes in, you break so many promises that we made together!!!! Can you even call yourself a decent man?" By the end of her rant she is all up in Devon's face.

     "I said I was sorry! Okay?"

     "Sorry doesn't always fix everything." Taehee turns around, but Devon grabs her arm and turns her back around. He grabs her face and forcefully kisses her. She pushes against him, but he just wraps his arms around her. Taehee's lips are firmly together and she is finally able to break away. With all her might, she slaps him across the face.

     That doesn't do anything though. He just advances towards her, caging her in against the wall. "What did you do that for?" Taehee asks angrily. "What about your girlfriend?"

     Devon scoffs and says, "That tramp? She's nothing compared to you."

     "Well, you are nothing to me, so get off me." Taehee pushes against him, but he won't budge. He leans in closer to her, while the elevator door opens, but he doesn't pay attention to it. Taehee looks over his shoulder and locks eyes with Minho.

 

Minho's POV

     I stare into Taehee's eyes. I can see her anger in them, but I know they aren't pointed towards me. Yuri slowly slides off my back and leans against the wall, also in shock. "Uh, Minho. I think we should take the next one." Yuri says in a quiet voice. The guy's head turns slowly and my eyes widen as anger fills me. It's the little idiot Devon.

     Without realizing it, I step into the elevator and grab his collar. I punch him across the jaw as hard as I can and he falls to the floor in a heap. I want to kick him too, but Taehee stops me. She just looks down at Devon with a distasteful look. She sets him up against the elevator wall and presses the button for the first. She, Yuri, and I watch as the doors close.

     "Aish, that douche," I hear Taehee say in English softly. I can't help, but agree with her.

     "Taehee. Are you alright? Why is he here, in South Korea?" I ask her.

     "I honestly don't know. He just showed up here surprising me. I didn't want to talk to him, but he just followed me into the elevator." She shrugs her shoulders, but she's still stiff from anger.

     "If he did anything to you, I swear, I will beat him until an inch from death." Taehee looks at me with surprise and then cracks a smile. "If anyone's going to beat him, it's going to be me. Besides, I can handle myself, Minho-ssi." 

     Her attention goes behind me and I realize that Yuri was still there. Taehee bows to her and sticks out her hand. "Annyeonghaseyo! Taehee-imnida!" She says it with a charming smile. Yuri hesitantly takes it and introduces herself to her.

     "I know who you are. I absolutely love SNSD. You guys are my number one favorite girl group, you know, after mine." Taehee says and they both laugh.

     "You're really nice Taehee-ssi. I hope we can become good friends in the future. The elevator's back and Minho here still needs to take me to the infirmary."

     "Oh! What happened? Are you okay? It's your ankle isn't it? Don't worry, it'll get better. I have a lot of joint problems too." With that, Taehee bows and walks down the hallway towards her practice room. I stare after her and sigh to myself a little.

     "You like her don't you?" I startle at Yuri's voice.

     "Uh, n-no, I don't." 

     "You stuttered. You're lying, you do like her. Isn't she going with Taemin, though?" 

     I sighed in defeat and look down at the ground. "That's too bad then." I whip my head up looking at Yuri. She's looking at the wall to her right, and says, "I still like you. I thought that . . . maybe . . . we could get back together."

 


 

Author's Note:

Sorry for not updating yesterday! I went to my brother's graduation ceremony, and then went out to eat, and I asically fell back asleep. I woke up at 6AM so I was tired. Anyways, I hope none of you guys are mad. Even though I normally double update when I miss a day, i won't be able to today because I'm busy . . . again.

What did you guys think of the chpater? Exciting, no? I hope you really liked it!!!! Readers and Subscribers, thank you for your patience and loyalty. I'm sorry I'm only doing one chapter today!!!! I really am. Don't forget to comment and subscribe if you haven't already!!!

~HAPPY READING!