The Reason Why

Welcome to America! {HIATUS}

Key's POV

     We leave the day after tomorrow. This makes me so sad, but I and my members have made so many good memories. While we've been here we've gone to an amusement park and water park. Anna and Bec looked so cute in their bikinis. I always screamed whenever we went on fast rollercoasters. I hate how my Minho and Taemin always make me go twice. Why am I so scared of riding rollercoasters?

     Everyone's English has gotten so good. Onew, Jonghyun, and I are fluent in conversational English now. We spoke to Bec and Anna all the time. Taemin and Minho still struggle but it's so cute when they mess up. They always try to be polite all the time. Seems like they don't know the "informal" way of talking in America yet.

     I of course went shopping by myself and with others. The clothes here are just as expensive as they are in Korea. That was surprising, but I just had to buy some awesome sunglasses that I saw and another leather jacket. Bec went shopping with me, but didn't buy anything. I had her try on dresses and other pretty things and every single time she stepped out of the changing rooms to show me, I thought my heart would burst. She was just so beautiful.

     I also went out shopping with Anna and she loved almost everything she saw. Her reaction to one t-shirt was so adorable I just wanted to pinch her cheeks, but that would've looked weird so I just ruffled her hair. I also had her try on clothes that would complement her and she looked just as pretty as Bec. Why am I saying this? Do I like both of them? How is that possible though?

    Today, all of us just hung out by the pool. Anna and Bec were wearing matching bathing suits. They laughed and played in the water before going inside to get us refreshments. They looked so cute together. Then I got an idea. "Yah, guys," I said. "Let's think of a couple name for them!!"

    "Mwo?" They said in unison. "But they aren't like a couple or anything." Jonghyun says.

     "I know, I know. You know online how people make names for us? We should do that for them! Don't you think it would be cute?" The agreed with me and we thought for a bit about the name. Anna and Bec came out together holding trays that had watermelon and water on it. We all took some except for Onew since her can't eat watermelon, but Anna was prepared. She gave Onew chocolate instead.

     "So," Anna says. "What's our name?" What is she talk- Omo . . . did they hear us? 

     "Uh," I say. "We haven't thought of one yet." Bec and Anna high-five while we were just confused. "We already have a name for us sillies." They said in unison. "REBANNA!" We laughed at their silliness and the day was nice after that. 

 

Jonghyun's POV

     Today's the day we have to leave. It makes me sad because my members and i became really good friends. I think a few of us even have crushes on them. I think I might have a crush. I hope it won't affect our relationship with each other that would be bad. After saying goodbye and hugging Anna and Bec we boarded the plane. It was going to be a long flight so I decided to get some sleep.

     I was awoken by Taemin who was shaking me lightly. 'Hyung, I just thought of something."

     "Mwo? What is it?" I ask.

     "What if Bec has a twin sister? You know how we thought she looked a lot like Taehee, maybe she's her twin. Too bad we don't know anything about her." He snaps his fingers as he remembers something else. "We did meet Taehee once remember? 

 

Flashback

     Taehee and the rest of Twisted Fate were laughing and messing around when the door to their room opened. It was the stage manager telling them that they had fifteen minutes before they went on stage. They all sighed because they were tired of all of the singing and dancing even though they enjoyed doing it. 

     "Ugh," Jandi said. "I'm so tired of promoting our album."

     "I agree," Bec said. She jumps up and starts pacing. "I know we love doing this, but I think this is too much. I love our fans and stuff, but why sing the same song over and over again? Ugh. I'm starting to get sick and tired of this. Should we take a break?" She faces her other members who have a look of shock on their faces. Bec turns around and froze. SHINee was behind her.

      They had disgusted looks on their faces. They heard everything that Bec had said and were astonished and angry that someone would say such a thing. And right before they performed too!! How rude of her that she would do that. Even if she didn't like it she shouldn't have voiced it.

     The stage manager comes back and tells Twisted Fate that it's time for them to go on. They get up and bow to SHINee as they exit. Bec hears one of the members call her a pabo and her eyes start to water. During the whole entire performance she tried to keep her tears at bay and when the song ended she finally let it all out. RIGHT. ON. STAGE. The MC asked why she was crying and she made up an excuse by saying that she was so happy that she could be there on that stage right then with her members. And other gushy things. 

     When she went backstage the boys were there and were shaking their heads at her. She bowed to them and said, "Miahne." It was obvious that they didn't forgive her, so Bec ran back to her dressing room. Her members tried to calm her, but she was so heartbroken that her favorite group hated her now.

 

Jonghyun's POV

      "I remember now," I say. Yea, "Taehee was really mean, but really haven't we all felt like that at some point?"

      "It doesn't matter, hyung," Taemin says. "It was still wrong for her to voice out her opinion. She should've kept it to herself."

     "I guess so." I say as I think about the differences between Taehee and Bec. 

 


 

Author's Note:

Ugh, sorry for another boring chapter but at least you know why Bec is so scared of SHINee finding out who she is. Do you think their opinion will change when they find out who she is? If you want to find out keep reading. It'll get more interesting!

*Spoiler* Anna won't be in the next several chapters. It'll also mostly be in Bec's point of view and some of the SHINee boys. Also, I'm only going to have a couple of the guys like Bec, so sorry if this angers you.

Thank you readers and subscribers. I hoped you enjoyed my story up to this point! Sorry, again, for making the chapter so boring. I'm going to try and make the next chapter more exciting!!!! Please be patient with me. Just for a FYI I might not add a chapter everyday because finals are coming up and I'll need to study. I'll try though!!!!!

~HAPPY READING!