I Lie, You Lie, We All Lie

Welcome to America! {HIATUS}

Taemin's POV

     I look at Taehee trying to think of a good story, but she beat me to it. "We ran into each other yesterday for the first time and I fell in love with him at first sight," she says with a happy sigh. Wow, she's good. "When I saw him outside the bathroom, I just had to kiss him." The girls all scream and ask me if it's true.

     I give them my cutest and shyest smile and agree with Taehee. They squeal and clap their hands like they're kindergartners with a new toy. The sight makes me laugh and Taehee joins me. It seems like she enjoys watching them act like little kids too. We chat for a little while longer before Yoomi and the others kick Taehee and me out of the apartment.

     The turns awkward really fast. I try to think of something to say, but Taehee just starts walking away. "Yah, Taehee-ah!" She freezes and i almost run into her. She turns around quickly which causes her long hair to hit me a little. She points her finger at me and says, "Don't you dare call me that again. You didn't have to cover for me back there. I was actually giving you a chance to get out of it, but you had to go along with my story." 

     She tries to walk away again, but I grab her wrist. "You know, we don't hate you." I say softly. She turns around again and looks me in the eyes. She nods her head and then starts running away. WHAT. THE. HECK. I start running after her. She takes a lot of twists and turns until I'm completely lost. I see her turn a corner and I take the same corner . . . and land on my face. 

     I flip over onto my back and see Taehee standing over me. "You shouldn't follow me," she says in a sweet voice. "You could get hurt. By yourself, by someone else-" She bends down so our faces are inches apart, "or by me." My eyes widen as I watch her walk away. Then I notice that I have no idea where I am. I run back out trying to find her, but I only see an empty street.

     I kick at the ground. Why did I follow her? I feel like an idiot. Was she trying to make a point? What is she trying to do?

 

Bec/Taehee's POV

     I try to hold back my laughter as I watch Taemin try to find his way back home. I'm glad that he and the SHINee boys don't know me that well. I love pulling tricks on people. I know, I'm so evil, but we all try to find joy in our lives somehow, right? 

     I follow Taemin as he wanders the streets. He's so cute when he finds something he likes and plays with it, which is almost anything he sees. I make sure that he doesn't notice me, so I continue like that for a while until I get hungry. I take a short cut to a place Taemin will eventually get to and buy some food there. 

     After I finish my food I exit the restaurant and look around. I forgot to keep a look out for Taemin . . . Great. I can't have him getting lost and not able to get home. I start methodically going up and down streets as I carefully look for him. I'm about to give up when arms wrap around me. My instincts are faster than I can think and I flip they person on their back and put my foot almost on top of their neck.

     I'm surprised to be looking into the eyes of Minho. Then I realize that I still have my foot on his chest. I quickly help him up and start brushing the dirt form my shoe off of his chest. I apologize as I talk because I just know that he's going to be angry. Suddenly his arms around me and he's hugging me. I just stand there frozen until he lets go of me. 

     I look up at him and he smiles down at me. "Flipping me is pretty impressive for a shorty like you."

     "Yah!" I say as I punch him in the arm. Pfft, he's only a foot taller than I am. It's not that big of a difference. We laugh at my silliness and start walking around. When we reach SHINee's apartment I'm shocked to see Taemin there with a big smile on his face. 

      "Jagiya," he says when he sees me.

 


 

Author's Note: LOL What?

Weird chapter huh? Who knew Bec could be such a bad prankster? Who knew she could flip people too? XD Multi-talented!!!!! How did Minho find her? Omo . . . did he stalk Taemin and Bec? :O 

Readers and subscribers, thank you so much!!!!! Hoped you like this chapter. Don't forget to comment! I'd really like the feedback form you guys. Sorry if you found this chapter weird and random. I couldn't think after the three hour break I took XD I hope you liked it!!!! Keep reading too!!!!

~HAPPY READING!