Alleyway Deals

Welcome to America! {HIATUS}

Taemin's POV

     Minho was giving me looks, but I studiously ignored him as I kept my arm around Bec. Suddenly, Bec relaxed against me and put her head on my shoulder. I look down at her in shock and she gave me such a dazzling smile that I was frozen. I looked over at Minho who seemed just as shocked as I was, but Anna seemed amused by it.

     I decide to go with it because who knew how long Bec would be like this. I put my head on top of hers and whispered in her ear. She giggled at what I said and I smiled. Minho was now glaring daggers into me, but I just stuck my tongue out at him. 

     After we were done eating, we got up to leave and Bec intertwined her fingers with mine. Her hand is so soft. Does she use lotion? We walked out of the restaurant and we were immediately surrounded by paparazzi. We all had on hats and sunglasses, but it was obviously us. Anna, though, did have a disguise, so Minho put his jacket over her head.

     We all ran through the crowd and we ended up getting separated. Bec was leading me, but I wasn't paying attention to where we were. Sadly, most of the paparazzi followed us, so it took us longer to lose them. Bec took a sudden sharp turn, like you see in drama, into an alleyway and everybody ran past us. Both of us are breathing really heavily.

     I notice sweat on Bec's forehead, so I take out my handkerchief and wiped it off. Before I could touch her though, she grabbed it out of her hand and did it herself. She also let go of my hand, which she had been holding while we were running. 

     "Don't think what I did in the restaurant was real, Taemin-ssi." she says quietly. I knew it was too good to be true, but I wish it was real.

     I looked at her and asked a question I probably shouldn't ask. "Do you actually like me? Or do you like Minho hyung?" She looked everywhere except at my eyes. Finally, she focused on the ground and said. "I don't know. I've always liked you Taemin." My heart speeds up when I hear her say that. "But, that was years ago. I got burned by you-know-who, and I'm not really looking for a relationship. The only reason why I agreed to go out with you was because people already assumed it."

     "Why don't we just tell people we broke up then?" I ask cautiously. 

     "Do you really want that Taemin? I know you don't. I can see it in your eyes. I'll make a deal with you though. While we're in public, with cameras and such, I'll act all lovey-dovey with you, but in private, don't expect much from me. I'm sorry to say that to you. I'll try to open up to you, but that could happen with someone else too."

     I smile sadly at her, remembering her worst heart break incident. I was so scared then. I think that was when I first started liking her. I remember how hard she tried to act normal. "I get what you mean, Bec-ah, so I will agree with your deal, but let me tell you this. I promise that I will steal your heart." I give her a big smile, and, before I lose my nerve, give her a peck on the lips. 

     She doesn't seem too shocked about it, which makes me half happy and half curious. "Oh," she says. "You should probably call my Taehee from now on, since that's what everyone knows me as. Whoever put in al that information on my Wikipedia site has taken it down, so whoever hasn't seen it, will either hear from their friends or will never know."

     For once, she gives me a genuine smile and takes my hand as we walk out of the alleyway. There are no cameras, but people are always watching us. I smile the whole way we walk to her apartment. When we get to her door she says, "Goodbye Taemin-ssi. I'll see you next time." She gives me a wink and a smile before closing the door. 

     I walk back to my apartment in a dreamlike state, but I'm also making a plan inside my head that would make her fall for me, because I think I've fallen for her.

 


 

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short chapter. I had to write this one since I didn't write the second one, so yea. Also, I'm really tired because I've been cleaning my house for a party that just finished. I hope you guys understand!

What do you guys think of Bec's deal? How long do you think she'll last before her feelings deepen for Taemin? And do you think Minho will be an obstacle? I'll be thinking about how to make up the next few episodes!!!! I might not be able to update tomorrow because i have church int the morning, choir practice afterwards, and then a party after that!!!!

Readers and Subscribers, thank you so much!!! I love you all and I hope you are liking the story. If you want Bec to end up with either Taemin or Minho, you should either comment or PM me!!!!! Thank you again and don't forget to subscribe and comment!!!!

~HAPPY READING!

(Yes, I kind of copied this scene from Taemin's latest cameo in a drama)