Dance of the Day

Welcome to America! {HIATUS}

Bec's POV

      Everyone was having so much fun filming "Star King". There were many talented people and I learned more about the idols around me. It is such a refreshing experience since all the stress I've put myself through lately. Without realizing it, my gaze kept landing on Taemin. I don't know why, but he looked cuter than the last time I saw him. 

iPiccy: Loading picture

     He was messing around and having fun with his other members when he happened to see me looking at him. I start to blush, but I can't seem to look away. Finally, Minho pulls Taemin into a friendly hug. I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding and tuned my attention back into the show. "Now," Ho Dong-ssi says. "We have something very special for everyone, but just to warn you, if you are younger than sixteen, you might want to turn off the TV or get your parents in the room, because we are about to have two of our guest idols here today, to dance to a pre-chosen song!!!!"

     What? We've never done something like this before. He asks for one girl idol and one boy idol. It must be a duo dance, I think when I'm suddenly pushed from my seat. I find my balance and give a small bow and smile to Ho Dong-ssi. "Now," he says in his loud voice. "Who is our boy, ahem, man idol?" Please . . . please don't be him, I think to myself. I'm just not that lucky because next thing I know, Taemin is standing next to me. 

     "I've heard from Taemin's and Taehee's members that these two know the dance we are about to have them dance. Since both of them are the best dancers in the group, I hope you guys give us the best performance. You can also sing along if you like by the way." Ho Dong-ssi gives us a smile. Taemin and I stand there a little awkwardly while we wait for the music to play. When I hear the first two notes of the song, I groan inside my head. Why this song?

     Taemin whispers from the corner of his mouth. "We're professionals here, so just dance like you do for a concert or something." I give a slight nod and then it's time to start.

     "When I look into your eyes, I'm a troublemaker," Taemin sings. "If I stand next to you, I'm a troublemaker," I sing as we start doing the choreography. I get how Taemin feels about dancing. It's an escape and a way where you can freely express yourself. No one will look down on you because of it. Taemin and I sing and dance together like we've been doing it for years. I'm shocked when they don't turn off the music after a little while, like they usually do. That doesn't stop me though. 

     When it gets to the part where we're supposed to kiss, I thought that Taemin would make it look real . . . but he actually kisses me!!!!

 

Minho's POV

     I can't help, but watch how Taemin and Taehee move so easily around each other while they move. It's like they were made to dance this song together. My hands tighten into fists when I notice that Taemin is actually touching her instead of just making look like he is. Jonghyun, Key, and Onew notice too, and they seem somewhat shocked. I almost jump out of my seat when it reaches the kissing part and Taemin actually kisses Taehee! Flat out kisses her! Her eyes widen and she pushes him away. Taemin wraps his arm around her waist and makes her bow with him towards the camera. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSijPVFNaBNB9kEbKv30fd

     "Wow, that was an amazing performance," Ho Dong hyung says. "I'd like to know what the others think of it."

     "I was really shocked by how well they danced together, but I liked it. Except for one thing," Key says. Ho Dong asks what it is and Key says, "I think I have to give the title of "Sassiest Dancer" to Taehee. Taehee blushes at that as everyone besides me laughs. After that the show runs smoothly again, but I don't feel up to it anymore. 

     Finally, the recording ends and we all head back to the back rooms. Twisted Fate's room is right next to ours, so we all decide to hang out together. We all lounge around the room because all of us have a lot of time before we have to go to the next thing on our schedules. I notice Taemin trying to talk to Taehee, but she excuses herself and heads to the bathroom. I get up myself and wait for her outside of the bathroom.

     When she comes out she seems a little surprised that I'm standing there, but then she gives me a smile and a small bow. "You don't have to be formal around me, Taehee." She gives me another smile and start speaking comfortably around me. We talk for a really long time before I ask her what I wanted to ask her in the first place. "So," I start off with. "Are you and Taeminnie a couple now?"

     "We haven't made it official, but yes we are." a voice says. We turn around and there's Taemin walking up to us. He throws his arms around an uncomfortable Taehee and pecks her on the cheek. I force a smile and ask them when they hooked up. "Oh, just the other day." Taemin says. "We didn't realize it, but we're madly in love with each other, right jagiya?" Taemin whispers something in Taehee's ear, and then she starts chuckling a little. "He's telling the truth, Minho-ah." she says with a smile. 

     With that being said, they walk off together, with me staring after them, feeling confused and suspicious.

 


 

 

Author's Note:

So what did you guys think of this chapter? I liked it because I had them dance to Troublemaker!!! If you haven't seen the dance, you should go look it up, then you'll know why I'm so happy. It's probably obvious who's going to be fighting over Taehee/Bec now, right? And if you haven't figured it out . . . I have nothing to say XD Sorry, I don't know if this was a long enough chapter, and I don't know if I'll be able to upload another chapter today. For now, enjoy this one and please be patient with me!!!!

Readers and subscribers I thank you once again for bringing a smile to my face. If you haven't figured it out yet, my bias in SHINee is a tie between Minho and Taemin. XD Anyways, I hope you keep reading my story and will read my future story!!!! I know who I'm writing about next, so if you want to know, check out the poll that I had set up! 

What I'm about to say next isn't very important, but MY DAD'S KOREAN CUSTOMER IS BUYING ME THE LATEST SHINEE CD AND SENDING IT TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was and still am freaking out over it!!!!!!!!! Anyways, done telling you guys about my life XD

~HAPPY READING!