Untold Jealousy

Welcome to America! {HIATUS}

Anna's POV

     I was running with Minho and I thought my heart would burst. He was holding my hand! His hand was so much bigger than mine, but it was really warm. I kept looking down at our hands, sometimes almost tripping because I wasn't looking at where I was going. Eventually though we lost the paparazzi. I was completely lost and so was Minho. 

     We decide to walk around some and we encounter a really big market street type place. It was really crowded, so I help Minho's hand tighter. We stopped by a table that had little cute accessories. I picked up a cute bow and put it up against my hair. "How do I look?" I asked Minho with a cute smile.

     He tilted his head like he was thinking about it and said, "I think it looks adorable on you! Do you want it? I'll buy it for you." I widen my eyes because I didn't know that he would offer to buy it for me. I nod my head slowly and he paid for it. Then he put it in my hair for me! I almost squealed out loud, but I held it in.

     "You two are so cute together! I hope you two will love each other for a long time," says the seller of the bow. I blush and smile while looking down. I don't hear Minho say anything, so I look around for him, and he's already looking at something else at a different table. I bow to the nice lady and walk over to him.

     He's looking at a table full of scarves. He picks one up and puts it around his neck and smiles. He looks so cute and childish when he smiles. He takes it off, puts it back on the table, and then walks off. I think he really liked that scarf, so I buy it for him, and the ahjussi comments at how nice I am to my boyfriend. I say thank you before running after Minho.

     We walk around some more before Minho sees a familiar park. Minho and I sit on one of the benches and just sit silently. I look over at him and he has his eyes closed and a peaceful look on his face. I don't know why I did it, but I leaned over him and pecked him on the mouth. His eyes snap open and he stares at me. I'm blushing madly as I look away.

     Minho coughs a little before saying, "Anna I really like you but . . . I already like someone else." I close my eyes because I already know who he likes. He likes Bec. I know i shouldn't have showed him my true feelings, but I just couldn't keep them bottled up anymore. 

     "I know," I say quietly. "I just didn't want to hide my feelings anymore. I just don't think it's fair, though. She always gets the guys."

     "Who are you talking about?" Minho asks. I scoff at his question.

     "Like you don't know. It's the girl that you like! Bec! Or should I say Taehee now that we're in Korea? Every guy has always fallen for her!!" By the end I'm yelling and then tears start rolling down my face. It's just not fair. I've done so much to make people notice me, but I've always been put down as a little sister. I hate it and I hate Bec.

     Minho doesn't say anything and just pats my back. I cry harder knowing that he's only doing it because that's what he should do. Not that he has to do it. I move away from him trying to stop crying. Several minutes pass before I try talking again.

     "You probably don't understand me, but I've always lived in Bec's shadow since the day I first met her. I was always compared to her and was known as Bec's best friend. She was always getting secret love notes and little gifts, but she never wanted them. She only saw one guy, but he didn't love her back at first. They were just friends, but eventually they got together, but then Bec moved away. I spent more time with him, and I realized that I liked him. We dated, but broke it off when he found someone better. There has always been someone who was better than I am. Someone who will always steal something that I love. That's why . . . I can't . . . Let Bec have it all. Not anymore."

     Minho hasn't said anything, so I turn around, and I'm all alone.

 

Minho's POV

     I didn't know what to do. She was crying so hard and she just moved away from me when I tried to comfort her. I feel bad for her, but that doesn't change my feelings for her. I can see why she would be so bitter because of Taehee, but if she was truly her friend, she wouldn't care. She was still crying a lot, so I got up quietly and let her cry her eyes out. 

     I wandered around the park some more before I headed back to the dorm. When I got there, no one seemed to be home, so I cleaned it up some. I then went into my room and surfed the internet. I groaned when I saw the headlines. "Taemin seen with Twisted Fate's Taehee at a Cafe!" "Minho and Taemin on a double date?" "Who's Minho's mystery girl?" 

     I browsed through the pictures and let out a sigh of relief when I saw that they didn't get any good pictures of Anna. You can tell that she's blonde, but nothing specific about her face. I hear the door open and close. I exit my room to go see who walked in. It's Onew, Jonghyun, and Key. They seem to be laughing at something Onew did. I give them a curious look and go back to my room after saying hello to them.

     A knock on my door startles me. Onew comes in and sits on the edge of my bed. "So, according to the internet, you have a girlfriend now." He teases me knowing that I don't have one.

     I roll my eyes at him. "I don't have one. I was just out with Anna, Taehee, and Taemin."

     "Oh, so that's where you guys went. It must've been awkward for you since you like Taehee, but Taemin is dating her." I shoot him a glare and he puts his hands up, palms facing me. "Don't get mad at me. You were just too slow . . . again." I give another glare and he runs out of the room.

     I put my head down on my desk and try not to remember losing her to another guy.

 


 

Author's Note:

I swear I have no freaking idea on what I'm going to do with my story. Oh well, whatever. Well, I'm making a double update today on both of my stories since I didn't update yesterday! Boring chapter? I think it is at least. Not enough action. 

Readers and Subscribers, thank you for staying with me through this boring story! (If you don't think it's boring then thank you) I hope you enjoyed this chapter and will wait patiently as I make the next chapter. Thank you SO MUCH and don't forget to comment!!!

Also, After I finish writing one of my two stories, I will take story requests. You will have to PM and I will make each story 1-5 chapters long. You can decide the characters and even request certain things to happen. I will write if I am requested, but no stories that I make from my own creativity will have any. 

~HAPPY READING!