What Do You Think You're Doing?

Welcome to America! {HIATUS}

Taemin's POV

     We round a corner and Taehee throws my arm off of her shoulder. She starts to storm off, but I grab her hand, making her stop. She turns around and takes her hand out of mine. "What is wrong with you?" She asks me. Truth be told, I don't know why I'm doing what I'm doing. I'm pretty sure it's because I like her, but I'm just not sure if I truly like her. The way she felt as we danced together was magic for me. I felt like I could dance forever with her and never be tired.

     I look into her anger filled eyes and answer her honestly. "I don't know." She recognizes the truth in my actions, but I can tell she's still angry. We walk back to the others and Taehee's members soon start asking her questions, even though I, and SHINee, is still in the room.

     "What did you two do this time?"

     "Did you guys kiss again? Ew!"

     "Where did you do it?"

     "YAH, CAN'T YOU STOP?!" Bec screams, which shocks us all. She storms out of the room and leaving a very awkward atmosphere. I just shake my head and run out after Bec. I don't see her anywhere, so I start looking for her. I check everywhere before I finally see her walking to her van. I sprint to catch up to her. I'm about to touch her shoulder when she suddenly turns around and throws me against the van. 

     Her forearm goes against my neck, almost choking me. I look down at her and she looks up at me. She knows it's me, but she doesn't move. Damn it . . . she's really angry at me. Bec puts by my ear and says, "Don't ever fallow me again when I'm in this mood. Otherwise, something will break next time." She pushes back and gets in the van. 

     I walk back into the building slowly and am instantly confronted by my hyungs, who look like they saw the whole thing. "Would you like to tell us what happened, Taeminnie?" Onew hyung asks. I sigh and tell them that it was nothing. Then Twisted Fate comes up to me and checks on my condition. 

     "Omo," Kyung Soon says. "We should have stopped you. Did you get hurt in anyway? We're really sorry. Taehee gets . . . scary when she's angry."

     "Has she always been like that?" I ask. 

     "Ever since trainee days. We've learned not to mess around with her. Trust us, she's really kind and awesome. She doesn't normally get that angry. Sorry again, you sure you aren't hurt anywhere?" Yoomi says quietly. 

     "I'm fine. She has really fast reflexes. Did she ever do martial arts before? Or maybe self-defense?"

     "We don't know," they all say. "We don't know much about her past." She's so mysterious even though she seems so easy going most of the time. 

     My manager comes to get us and we head off to the next thing on our schedule. The car ride was quiet. I have a feeling we were all thinking of Taehee, and how more mysterious she gets every time we meet her.

 


 

Author's Note: 

Sorry guys, this is a really short chapter. To tell you the truth I have no idea where I'm going with this story. I don't know how I'm going to end it and what I should do next. I'm so lost right now, that I might stop writing for this one for a while. I mean, the story is getting ridiculous right? 

You might want to PM me if you think I should continue on with this story, because I think I'm going to give up, soon. I'll try to make up a couple more chapters, but don't get your hopes up. Sorry again.

~HAPPY READING!