Found Out

Welcome to America! {HIATUS}

Taemin's POV

     Wow . . . this food was heavenly. I haven't tasted this food in months. The last time I had something this good was at Bec's house. I wonder how she is. Maybe I should call her later tonight. I looked at everyone else and they seemed to be enjoying the meal, but Key had a thoughtful expression on his face. I nudge him and whisper ask him what's wrong.

     "Hmm? Oh, nothing." He says. i can tell it's not nothing, but I don't want to bother him while everyone else is having such a good time. I notice that Taehee isn't eating much and seems to be lost in thought. I don't especially want to talk to her, but I don't want her to skip a meal either.

     I raise a bit so I can be heard over everybody else. "Yah, Taehee-ssi. Aren't you going to eat?" My hyungs look at me strangely, but they know how much a I care for people. Taehee doesn't react so I go over to her and shake her shoulder. I must've shocked her because she knocks over her drink all over her sleeve. It's a white long sleeve, so it becomes instantly see through.

     I freeze as I stare at her arm. I catch a glimpse of a half-inch wide scar that starts at her wrist and keeps going up her arm. Taehee quickly moves her arm and puts some paper towels over it. She excuses herself and walks down the hallway that has a bathroom. That scar . . . It can't be.

 

Bec's POV

     Why am I so clumsy? Did Taemin see the scar? Why did I wear a white shirt? Any other color would've been better. I slap myself lightly trying to calm my nerves. I pull up my sleeves and wash my hands and face as I try to tell myself that Taemin saw nothing. Who am I kidding? Aish, just a few more weeks and it would've been gone.

     I change into a spare long-sleeve shirt that I keep in the bathroom and walk out. I stop when I find Taemin leaning against the wall. My eyes widen, but I bow and try to walk past him, but he pushes me up against the wall. I try to slip past him, but his arm shoots out blocking my path. I swallow heavily and turn to him. I put my arms behind me and tug my sleeve down over my hand and ask, "Do you need something?"

     "No," he says. Okaaay . . . I look into his eyes expecting anger but I see curiosity and confusion. He leans closer to me and I press against the wall. He stops inches away from my face and just stares at me. I look away and try to move around him again, but he blocks me again. Without warning he grabs my arm and pulls up my sleeve, revealing . . . nothing. Whew, he grabbed the wrong arm.

     As if reading my mind he tries to grab my other arm, but I manage to slip past him. I don't make it far before he grabs my wrist and swings me around. 

     "Stop," he says. I stop and stare into his eyes as he slowly pulls my sleeve up and up, revealing more and more of my scar. I gulp and try to pull my arm out of his grasp, but his grip is like iron. Why is he so strong?

     "HYUNGS!!" He yells. What the heck does he think he's doing? I know I don't have much time before they come into the hallway, so I do the only thing that I know will shock him so much he won't say anything. I kiss him.

 


 

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short chapter, but BEC/TAEHEE HAS BEEN FOUND OUT!!!!! Do you think Bec's plan will work? Oooooooh, I can't wait til I write this next chapter. I'm writing it write now, so please be patient. 

Readers and subscribers, thank you for the support even if you don't like my story. I hope you continue reading and love it!!!!! I'm literally jumping and down from writing this, so I hope you guys feel the same way. Thanks again!!!

~HAPPY READING!