Anna is BACK!

Welcome to America! {HIATUS}

Bec's POV

     I bang my head against the head rest a few times thinking about how I'm going to get myself out of my current situation unscathed. I can feel my members' eyes on me, but I just ignore it, knowing that they'll leave me alone. Why didn't I just tell the truth in the first place? It should have been obvious to me that SHINee had forgiven me, but now that they think Taemin and I are dating . . . UGH! 

     What would they do if they found out that I'm both Taehee and Bec? I'm also wondering how they haven't recognized me yet. Are boys really that oblivious? Not even my past boyfriends have been that oblvious. I'm so lost in thought that I don't realize that we're in front of the apartment. What are we doing here? 

     "Taehee," manager oppa says. "I think it's best if you rested for the rest of today." Great. They always do this to me when I'm in a bad mood. I just sigh and get out of the car. I bow as it drives away. I walk slowly up the stairs and open the apartment door. 

     It's so quiet inside when it's only me here. Most of the time I like quiet, but I need action or something to keep my mind off of Taemin, I mean my situation. At least me "going out" with Taemin hasn't hit the news yet, but it could happen any day.  

     I try to calm myself down by watching some TV. There's nothing good on, so I start channel surfing. My cellphone rings and I notice it's Anna calling.

     "Hello Anna banana," I say right away. I hear laughter on the other end, and she says hi back. 

     "So, guess what unni?"

     "What?"

     "I'm coming to visit you!!" I freeze when I hear that. With her here, it'll be more complicated for me to keep my double identity a secret, but since it's Anna, I try to sound as happy as possible.

     "Really? When are you arriving? I'll come pick you up if I have the time. Right now I'm in my apartment doing absolutely not-" I stop what I'm saying as I stare at the TV screen. I rewind it and pray that what I saw isn't true. 

     Nope, there's Taemin, smiling happily and saying, "That's right everyone. I'm going out with Twisted Fate's Taehee!" My eyes widen as my hand slowly forms a fist. Damnit and him. 

     "Hello? Bec are you there?" I hear Anna's voice distantly.

     I put the phone back to my ear and I say, "Text me the details Anna, I'm a little busy right now."

 


 

Author's Note:

WOOOOO Anna is back baby!!!! What do you think she's going to do in Korea? Will she go shopping? Or maybe sightseeing? Or maybe go around and try all of the food? XD What is up with Taemin? Now both him and Bec are going to have a lot of explaining to do. How far will this lie go? And will Bec show love for once, or will she close her eyes and heart and go through the motions?

Readers and subscribers thank you so much!!! I've decided to continue writing for now, but I'm still kind of iffy about it. I feel like the story is startin gto come back a bit more now, so I'm feeling alittle more confident. Don't forget to comment!!! I love your comments!!!!!! You peoples out there should check out my newest fanfic "After the Gunshot". It's going to be different than this one, so I hope you like it. Written the same way though. 

~HAPPY READING!

 

(Do you like the picture? I found it on tumblr and thought that it was appropriate for the chapter. But I covered the language . . . even though I don't in my story . . . XD)