Disappointing First Encounter

Welcome to America! {HIATUS}

Anna's POV

     Bec sure is acting weird today. I mean, that's the reason why she's been avoiding SHINee? Sad really. Why is she so scared. They probably think she looks familiar anyways, so why is she hyped up about it? Is there another reason why she's avoiding them? I swear sometimes I'm her unni. Maybe I should do something to help her out . . . 

    I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I accidently run into Minho. "Miahne Minho-ssi." 

    "It's okay," he says. "What was bothering you so much that you weren't paying attention to where you were going?"

    I don't know if I should tell him or not. It's more Bec's "secret" than mine. "Nothing," I say with a bright smile. "Let's go," I say as I link my arm through his. He's shocked by action, but walks wtih me anyways. "Do you want to go anywhere special? Interested in doing anything?"

   Minho starts telling me a whole bunch of things he wants to see and do, but I don't hear him because I'm too busy wondering about Bec again.

 

Minho's POV

    I can tell she's not paying attention. Her face became thoughtful after a while and eventually she stopped walking. I stopped walking along side her and quietly waited for her to come to her senses. Soon, I hear laughing and horseplay down the hall. It's my members, but when they see me they instantly freeze. What's up with them? I look down and remember that Anna still has her arm linked through mine. 

    Gently shaking Anna, I tell her that I need to get back to my members. She blinks a few times and tells me to go on ahead. She's acting really weird. Did she possibly talk to her mysterious friend?

    "Yah, Minho-ah!" Jonghyun says. "Do you like Anna?"

    "Mwo?" I say. "No. She was showing me some stuff around the house in more detail. She got lost in her thoughts and just stopped talking and walking and that's when you guys showed up."

    "Jinjaa?" Taemin asks. "You don't like her? She's kind of cute though." What? Does Taemin like this girl? "I don't like her," Taemin says, reading my face. "She's friendly and nice. I hope she can cook, though. I'm starving."

    Everyone else is hungry too, so we go off looking for Anna who disappeared somewhere. We start looking through the house, searching for her, but we turn up with nothing, until we get a group text from Onew telling us to come to him. We come rushing from where we were, and it's obvious why he told us to come. A sweet voice floats through a door singing a beautiful song. It's in English so I can only understand some of it, but the melody sounds really familiar.

     We knock on the door and the singing and soft piano playing stops. "Come in," we hear. Slowly we open the door and walk in.

 

Taemin's POV

     The moment I see the girl I'm struck by how pretty she is and also how distantly familiar she looks. A look of shock is on her face before she covers it with a small smile. All of us stopped just inside the doorway. We don't say anything and neither does the girl. After a few silent moments she starts talking. Darn it, she's speaking English!

    "Are you guys normally this quiet?"

    "Sorry," Onew says in English. "We heard you playing and singing and got curious. What were you singing? It sounded familiar."

    "Oh," says the girl. Her face falls a little, but I can't tell why. "I really enjoy K-Pop, but when I was younger I was never able to pronounce anything, so I made English lyrics that were close to the English translation. Even though I can sing in Korean now, I still like going back through my past English lyriced songs and singing them."

    Onew and Key seemed to  be stunned, but since we don't know what she said, we just stare blankly at Onew. He translates the conversation for us and, we're surprised. She seems to have a lot of free time on her hands if she was able to do that. "I'm sorry," Jonghyun says. "Where are our manners? You obviously know who we are, but we don't know who you are. what's your name?"

    "Yah, Jonghyun-ah." Key says. "She might not understand Korean!"

    "Oh, I speak Korean quite well," the girl says in perfect Korean. "Anyways, my name is Rebecca, but you can call me Bec."

    Ooooh. So this is Bec. She's pretty, smart, can play the piano well, AND knows Korean, formal and informal. I look at her more closely. I swear I've seen her somewhere before, but I've never been to America for an actual vacation, so it would've have been impossible for me to have seen her. Unless she's been to one of our past concerts, but the likely hood that I would remember her face till now is very small. 

    Where have I seen her before?

 


 

Author's Note:

Oooh they didn't recognize her! What will she do? Will she tell the truth? If she doesn't, why doesn't she?

Do you guys like it when I do POVs from everybody? Or do you think it would be better if I only do a few POVs? PM me if you have an opinion!!! 

Thanks for the subscribes (if you did)!!!!

~HAPPY READING!