Hide and Seek

Welcome to America! {HIATUS}

Minho's POV

     I'm concerned because it seems like an argument is happening right on the other side of the door. I hope nothing happens and that we won't have to go to a hotel. We brought money and other essentials, but I don't think we could rent out a hotel for the two weeks we'll be spending here. Before anymore negative thoughts enter my mind the door slowly opens. It's that blonde girl!

    "You!" I say, "We ran into you at the airport. You left so fast that Taeminnie wasn't able to say sorry, and you also left your phone behind." All these words come out in a rush because even though I'm comfortable around my members, it's still sometimes hard for me to talk to new people, especially girls. 

    The girl seems taken aback, but recovers quickly and gives us a very wide and warm smile. "Oh, sorry. I was just really embarrassed. If I knew it was you guys then I definitely would've talked to you since you are going to be staying in my home . . . well, my friend's home."

    Friend's home? I think the rest of my members were thinking the same because they all seemed concerned with the fact that this house wasn't hers. "This isn't your house? Is your friend okay with us using it? Is she even here? Wait, is your friend a guy? Are you living with a guy?" Key says in one long bundle.

    "I'm sorry," the girl says. "I know Korean, but that was just too fast for me, but I think I got the gist. Uhm, let's see . . . This is not my house, my friend bought it for whenever she visits, and she lets me live in it as long as I keep everything orderly. My friend is a girl and actually she just arrived from a plane ride here just a few minutes before you did! Small world huh? Anyways, I don't know where she went. You probably heard us arguing, but I think she's just afraid to meet you even though-" She gets cut off by her phone going off.

    I'm relieved because she started speaking in English and I couldn't understand most of what she was saying. "Yah, Onew hyung. What was she saying?"

    "Oh she was telling us the answers to Key's questions. The friend's a girl. The friend let's her use the house. She bought the house for whenever she visits."

    "Ooooh," Taemin says. "Thanks hyung. I think it was hard to understand her except for you and Key." He does his adorable smile that makes us all smile with him. 

    "Sorry for making you wait," says the girl. "That was my friend just now. She says that she has an errand to run, so she won't be able to meet you just yet." She gives us a warm smile and then suddenly snaps her fingers. "Ah, that's right. I know who you guys are, but you don't know me. I'm Anna and my friend, who owns this house, her name is Bec."

 

Jonghyun's POV

    Oh that's a nice name. Anna. Easy to say, too. We bow and give her our signature greeting. She laughs and tells us to come in. She gives us a grand tour of the place and where our rooms will be. All of our rooms are in the same wing AND with our own bathrooms. That's so awesome! 

    I wander around the house some and look through one of the windows. I instantly yell to the guys and they come running. The view that we have is amazing. There's a large pool in the backyard with a waterslide and a diving board! Woah, this house is daebak!

     Key nudges me and says, "This place also has a movie room, with all sorts of movies. Korean ones too and ones that have Korean subtitles. Anna's friend must be Korean, or she loves Korea a lot."

     We all agree with him and continue exploring the house. Eventually we decide to cool ourselves off by spending some time in the pool. The pool is  even more amazing when we're ground level with it. I want to test the water's temperature, but I don't get a chance when someone pushes me in. I give out a yell, but then my head is already under cool water. I break the surface and glare at the guys. 

    They are all laughing at me and it's obvious that Minho pushed me in since the guys are patting is back. "Jinjaa?" I say. "That's it you guys are going to get it!!!" I jump out of the pool and they all start running away from me. Onew jumps off of the diving board, Key and Taemin go down the slide, and Minho plain jumps in. 

    Wow. If the rest of our vacation days are like this, then we'll be making some great memories.

 


 

Author's Note:

So I guess the title was kind of a lie. I mean she does hide from the boys . . . but no one looks for her. Oh well. XD Glad you read this chapter. Kind of boring chapter though. Just like a book, which is how I wanted my story to be like. TEEHEE! Thanks for subscribing if you did! You rock!!!

 

~HAPPY READING!